Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESTART] WEREWABBITS - SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT THEN DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN A NEW THREAD.

Comments

• I have to recuse myself from the game now sadly, Was in a chat room with rohan earlier and things he said in it would potentially give me an unfair advantage. ##Modkill Damdred
  • o.0 this game is getting smaller and smaller by the hour
  • this game is going to have a lot less talking in it now lol
  • The sweet mother fuck is going on here.

I want to be cool and kill myself off too!
  • edited December 2014
    Should I try to fit a games worth of my posts on here before dying?
    Yes! Give us dead mans thoughts :D

• 1. i dunno if rohan did actually accidentally message mages but maybe.
    2. lol.

3. posting screenshots is obviously cheating, like, if everyone in this game was good enough at fabricating fake screenshots, i wouldn't mind, but it's just easier to say no to that stuff, faking messages and lying about it, that's all part of the deception as werewolf.

rohan lies, but it's not game breaking because mages knows his own identity. therefore he knows rohan is lying, it just becomes a matter of who is better at convincing who, and if you guys kill mages for it, still not game breaking because u will eventually find out rohan is lying and thus rohan will die.

if you think about how werewolf works, it is 2 parties fighting against each other, but it's a matter of time in a sense, race against the clock. and werewolfs should do everything in their power to push the limits of the clock.

in terms of game breaking it boils down to only a few things which aren't allowed.
    1. editing messages, if you go back and edit old votes/posts, you destroy the evidence the town needs to put stuff together.
    2. not playing to win, if you want to play you should play with a mindset of at least maintaining neutrality or attempting to win, voting against your team intentionally, electing a known werewolf, revealing roles of other people you know, like if a werewolf just revealed all his other werewolfs, then gg.

daigotsu did that, which kind of screwed the game a bit. well screwed the game a lot, since it took out tyrsis and once u know 1 werewolf u can piece together a lot of other stuff in the puzzle. plus rohan pretty much fked up in there too, if people caught on.

in typical games right now, werewolf should have the advantage at this time, but more or less it's even or towards town winning because of what daigotsu did, so i would have to give werewolfs a free ability to turn 1 member to balance the loss of 3 potential werewolfs that popped out. which you wouldn't find out till tomorrow.

this game got messy really fast. still 16 people if we count mages/rohan out, so minimum 8 days to go, and we're only at day 5.

2 choices

1) keep going
    2) restart

OPTIONS:
    1) if we keep going, we are fastforwarding 2 days and the following things happen.
    mages dies one day
    rohan dies next.
    werewolves get 1 token.
    whores now have aids
    werewolves have an orgy first night, nobody dies.

-seer can't see shit on fullmoons anyways.
    -so only real loss is 1 werewolf kill = compensated by 1 token
    - and whores didnt give aids to 2 potential victims.

day 7 begins.
    -NIGHT ACTIONS MUST BE SENT IN
    -tyrsis/rohan's corpses reveal to be werewabbits
    -seer sees stuff.
    -whores now have wererabbit aids.
    -town needs to vote on new chief
    -town needs to vote on kill
    -day will end tommorow at midnightish, so it will be a roughly 28-30 hour day

2) restart the game, i'll reveal my spreadsheet and you can see how it roughly works out, and post a new sign ups and re-random everything (sorry to whoever is waiting to host)

so everyone just do normal day 7, and vote 1 for continue/2 for restart. if 50% say restart, we'll restart granted whoever is hosting next doesn't mind. ppl who are dead i guess can vote too. (i will repost with better clarity on roles if we restart)

• I would vote a restart. I can't say that I fucked up the game as Diagotsu did it first and did more damage then I did, and I was merely playing along NOT ACTUALLY doing anything wrong that any of you would have known unless we said something :P.

!Vote 2
  • And just to be extra scary.

and if u didn't read properly

the whores now have aids. run for ur lives........hop hop hop hop.
  • Also I deleted one of Rohans posts that ruined the game even more. I don't know who all saw it.
  • I saw that as well when i went to delete it you beat me to it dole
  • :/ I didnt, so would it not be a little bit unfair if some people did? Ah well fuck it.

Yay for Tyrsis actually being a ww.
  • Eh, I really don't actually have an opinion on the continue/restart? Walls' suggestion seems to be fair? Anyone opposed to continuing? (Other than Rohan lololol)

• I am afraid i'm against walls suggestion it is to much mod interference I think. I would say restart
  • Eh, if we're already deleting posts that may or may not have been read and all that jazz, and you say he revealed too much to you, Damdred, I can see the grounds for a restart.

!Vote 2
  • ya done goofed
  • i say restart as well

maybe ill b a whore next time
  • JarJar...I have no words. What will our parents think? xP

Finally, I can be the favorite!
  • YOu already are my favorite rsoultin i am your father
  • Meh. Restart it is then, I was actually enjoying this game for the first time in ever lol
  • Am i still alive? O.o don't feel like reading the 8 new pages since the last time i checked.
  • Yeah, I was enjoying it, too lol. You are still alive, default. Some players bungled. See walls' post above.
  • Curious to see how it all played out tbh, between what I know and think I know, it could have been over soon or I could have been dead and completely wrong.

Curious minds need to know!!
  • It was a good and fun WW. :(
  • lol I think walls wants to give everyone a voice. we're just going to have to wait ><

• yeah, give time for votes

if we restart, i'll release the spreadsheet/game notes as they are right now.
    as well as explain some faulty logic that went on in the discussions.

but honestly, there was a little too much back and forth, LOL...... lot of reading, but it was quite amusing
  • >> badumdum

we have amused walls. that is probably a bad thing
  • I was having fun :P. Too bad I have used that False PM bit legitimately. That was cunning :P

• yeah, give time for votes

if we restart, i'll release the spreadsheet/game notes as they are right now.
    as well as explain some faulty logic that went on in the discussions.

but honestly, there was a little too much back and forth, LOL...... lot of reading, but it was quite amusing
    It was awesome, best discussions I've seen in a while. Tormented was epic though, he knew his shit.
  • Welp, we HAVE to restart now. Rohan just revealed Tormented LOL

Restart.
  • And other people in a post I'd deleted.