Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESTART] WEREWABBITS - SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT THEN DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN A NEW THREAD.

Comments

• -snerkles-

As long as we get to kill Unreliable. I BOUGHT HIS COUNTER ON THE VERY LAST DAY OF MY FIRST GAME OF WW EVER AND LOST THE GAME AT LYLO 2v1. Vengeance must be exacted.

More seriously, I'm cool with whoever else we want to vote, as long as there is a semi-decent case like that against Rohan, lol

Problem with the games on SK is like half the people are just voting so we could policy lynch all day and still miss scum hiding in the shadows snickering.

Damdred works for me too, though. I'm no expert, but doesn't he spend most of his town games shooting question after annoying question at anyone and everyone he can get to answer him? lol
  • I've got a list.... Even checked it twice!!'

There's enough WWs left that I feel we have to strike gold soon, it's starting to become more apparent but more time is needed.

Ofc what does it matter, in walls' games we will all die to NPCs anyway
  • I'm thinking a random cold snap. If you're not wearing a jacket, bye bye! Or not wearing a jacket and don't have a bunny hunny. Quick, appeal to the whores...we don't want to die ;o;

On the note of whores and dying...is the AIDs thing retroactive? Like all the wabbits the whore slept with in the past suddenly kick it? Or just from then on? lol
  • edited December 2014
    I'm thinking a random cold snap. If you're not wearing a jacket, bye bye! Or not wearing a jacket and don't have a bunny hunny. Quick, appeal to the whores...we don't want to die ;o;

On the note of whores and dying...is the AIDs thing retroactive? Like all the wabbits the whore slept with in the past suddenly kick it? Or just from then on? lol
    Pretty sure it's from then on, otherwise that would be really really really over powered. And wouldn't really make sense also cus they didnt have aids at the point they slept with them.
  • Lol that would be the one that made more sense, yes. But it would also be very funny if half the player base just dropped dead from time-traveling AIDs virus xP
  • Ah, Mages, you almost had me convinced you were town until you went ahead and put a WW read on me. Now I can't tell if it's just because I've been quiet(which isn't that out of norms for me) or if you're going for who you KNOW is a villager on the off-chance I have a good role again.

I'm as VT as it comes, and although I've played my fair share of games, it still sometimes takes me a bit to catch up to speed and try to get any reads on anyone.

That being said, I do agree with the read on Rohan for now but I won't vote someone for Chief who wants to kill a villager.

!KILL ROHAN
    !CHIEF SHINING
  • edited December 2014
    Lol what, on what planet does that confirm shining is evil
  • I'm VT. I have no idea what you are. With nothing to go on and the town already looking like it's off to a bad start, the last thing I want to do is go on the offensive on someone I'm not even sure is evil. Although you are definitely painting yourself as evil here and now, Mages. I'm just going to defend my innocence and hope no one is stupid enough to waste their time on me.

I didn't even vote SB during that trollynchtrain.

Honestly, mate, the fact that you've looked at all these angles for what I've done means you've ran all these scenarios in your head before. Possibly when you were thinking of them with you in mind?

And no, I don't expect my campaign to pick up. But up until today(end of the weekend), I haven't been paying as much attention as I could be. So blindly voting for a Chief whose alignment I'm unsure of doesn't sit well with me. At least I know I voted for town for Chief today.

And yeah, it is a Freudian slip, somewhat. I'd LOVE to have someone stronger than a villager get lynched because last time I checked, Werewabbits are stronger than villagers.
  • Sinece I am going in a blaze of fire. Shining is confirmed bad.

<3
  • o.0 lol...that means nothing from you Rohan unless you're admitting to being a WW so...
  • Mages accuses Rohan of being evil
    Mages accuses Shining of being evil
    Rohan accuses Shining of being evil

What
  • The difference is, SB's a good WW player and tried to sow discord. I'm just me. Quite frankly, you're doing me a favor if you kill me.

Mages, you're using a past game to try to prove something for this one and it won't float with me. I know you're smart, therefore I know you think this back and forth ploy will work once again in your favor because of how it happened last time. No one here likes to think for themselves so they see "oh, Mages and Shining back and forth. One must be good, one must be bad. Mages made a good point about this being exactly the same thing as last time so he HAS to be good again." Except he's not.

I refuse to believe you're town now, Mages. And if you are, you're playing way worse for town than I've ever seen you play.

And Rohan lol thanks for that. When you die and you eventually get revealed as scum, I need the town to please remember that a baddie would not confirm another baddie on his way out. Rohan knows I'm Town and wants me to die with him.
  • That is correct shining. I am now convinced of your standing. Good should anyone need elaboration.
    Find a better way to scumhunt, Mages. Your shit is annoying me, and you're giving me reasons to scumread you that are piling up very quickly today. :)
  • Hey, if that's how you feel, more power to you. I don't see the purpose in throwing your own alignment into question and subsequently throwing everything you say into question, but...if it works for you...

-shrugs-
  • I think it's very convenient for you to attack people (some with clearly BS arguments) like a savage beast, then as soon as they give a solid response back off and go oh, jk, I was just testing you. :)

But I prefer systematic to rampant accusations and chaos, so scum flips it is. You try to derail an Unreliable lynch I'll come at you hard. You or him, one of you is a WW and I'm not letting you try to distract from that.

[b]!CHIEF ZEALITY[/b]
  • !CHIEF ZEALITY
  • edited December 2014
    Rohan hasn't tried hard enough to defend himself so I can't see him being seer. He's barely fought back which in my limited experience, is something wolves do. Similar to how Tyrsis kind of gave up. If he was a good role, I would hope he would do a little more to avoid a lynchz

I feel fairly safe in that for today.
  • rsoultin since im dead I tried not to post here, but your continued ignoring of my thread is not accetable
    Sorry! Didn't see it :/
  • o.0 lol...that means nothing from you Rohan unless you're admitting to being a WW so...
    I'm being killed because of the suspicion ww, rather I admit it or not is irrelevant.
  • Rohan hasn't tried hard enough to defend himself so I can't see him being seer. He's barely fought back which in my limited experience, is something wolves do. Similar to how Tyrsis kind of gave up. If he was a good role, I would hope he would do a little more to avoid a lynchz

I feel fairly safe in that for today.

I'm a villager, I'd defend myself, but I'm not a major roll, kinda waste of my efforts to write out paragraphs when the wagons spoken :P
  • Then why did you throw shining under the bus?
  • I'm gunna die lol might as well do what I can
  • Which would be what, Rohan?

[b]!CHIEF JARJAR[/b]

I changed my mind. You've been in lockstep with Mages too much, Zeal, and I'm beginning to doubt him.
  • !CHIEF JARJAR
  • Im more curious to know what this PM you were talking about is, cause frankly that didn't make any sense to me.
  • It was a tag to a PM post he made in I'm assuming the WW thread, I couldn't read all of the posts, just mages regarding who to kill night one. Mages isn't the alpha I don't think and why he would tag me is beyond me, but it was done never the less.
  • The sure tell way of my villager roll, seer is more than welcome to cross reference me.
  • Lol, I don't think that this is legal if it's true, for you to say this ><
  • Walls has made this tricky since you're gonna be a villager till the full moon regardless, won't know whether you were the right kill for days.
  • edited December 2014
    Lol, I don't think that this is legal if it's true, for you to say this ><</blockquote>

If he would have turned me upon agreement, I wouldn't be, my best gyess is they're having problems getting tokens.