Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESTART] WEREWABBITS - SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT THEN DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN A NEW THREAD.

Comments

• And other people in a post I'd deleted.
    what post are you talking about? I didn't reveal anyone that I know of. Not intentionally
  • !restart then for balance
  • should confirm everybody still wants to play if you're doing a restart
  • If you restart, can I join? Was gonna wait for the next game, but that'll be a while now :P
  • f u all i want to kill every single one of you for ruining this game

wait there while i find a hatchet
  • LOOOOOLLLL This is the first time I'm playing and even I thought communication outside of this thread would probably be illegal so I even asked in here and walls said its illegal XD

BAD ROHAN BAD
  • f u all i want to kill every single one of you for ruining this game

wait there while i find a hatchet
  • Also, might as well restart. For the love of God, will people lose gracefully in the next game rather than spoiling the game for others? I wasn't talking much but some of us were just sitting back and analyzing the hell out of each post and were close to solving it were it not for the events of the last day or so. :(
  • !Vote 2 Just because I didn't understand the Wannabe role enough.
  • wtf happened?
  • Seers for rank1
  • Didn't find any WWs, granted, but I would argue that finding villagers in this case is just as valuable.
  • I'm the other seer, and unreliable is evil.
  • Lol, between our info then we probably could have solved it, or damn near
  • Probably, it was just near the point in which we would have to start revealing.
  • its hard to balance mindfuckery lv.8
  • Meadows is an werewolfs.
  • its hard to balance mindfuckery lv.8
    it's only around lvl 5-6 actually.

but yeah, let us restart the game. I will post sign ups till midnight, everyone who was in the last game will be in this game, unless you message me to 'get out'

i'll open sign ups till midnight, then day 1 will begin.

HERE IS THE SPREADSHEET OF THE CURRENT GAME, so u can all see the luls.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YvG0cyAf1HkHp1tO5zQ1GaY-TjJ5smDAMI4S-upXufI/edit?usp=sharing

BLACK = dead. i counted all the useless chief votes :D
    and i had notes on how i figured the game would play out. (boy was i wrong)
    but like most games, the more complicated strategies only occur after the game is understood and a few play thrus have happened etc.
  • LIST OF CURRENT PLAYERS

Azalieo
    CoryNewb
    DaigotsuSlidge
    Damdred
    Darubian
    Flazer
    Gl0stix
    JarJar
    Kloudi
    Mages
    Meadows
    Phantom
    Puppy
    Rohan Castle
    rsoultin
    Shining
    Silent Butterfly
    SkyDragonX
    Tmonsta
    Tormented
    Tyrsis
    Unreliable
    Zeality
    Kenshin
  • Fuck, I didn't suspect Aza to be alpha. I saw him as a villager and figures that was t haha
  • I had everyone but flazer called. I think I was leaning towards damdred as the fifth. I knew it was Ty, Rohan, unreliable, and I had Aza pegged actually.
  • aza gave himself away early on once we found out about tyrsis. At least to me.
  • To me as well, but after seeing him as Villager it didn't even click that he could be the alpha. Derp.
  • Tormented played very well in the limited mason chat we had. Aza and Flazer could have slipped through the cracks.
  • I had flazer on my list to check just solely based on the fact that he wasn't active. Would have netted me a wolf so that's a bonus?

• Lol i just looked back at my lynch votes and they were Aza, unreliable, tyrsis, and rohan