Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESTART] WEREWABBITS - SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT THEN DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN A NEW THREAD.

Comments

• Last thing I'll say is, game isn't over either way.
  • Yea after that we should kill zeal more than likely since hes like mages go to on everything and they support one another.

JarJar is also another one that we might need to kill based on everything that i've read since i've been back
  • Would be pretty naive to match Mages on every move, when he's drawing so much heat, If I was a WW with him ;)
  • Meh :/ Games are more fun if they're figured out, tch. I'm going to go pouty face for awhile. If Rohan isn't mod-killed I'm lynching him on principle -shrugs- VENGEANCE IS REAL
  • Its honestly a wasted day phase, i got screwed like this in another game and it really sucks for the party (mages) who got screwed if walls doesn't fix it we have to lynch Rohan then mages consecitivly just to get the conversation flowing again.
  • Alright. I will quit.

I am a WereWabbit, and Mages is confirmed good.

Get the conversation going. I DO however want a few hats tipped, I tried very hard, but I don't want to see the game derailed. The entire story I just told you is ACTUALLY in reverse.

Continue on my good friends :P
  • Sorry dude. You had a tough break. :( I do understand your frustration, Rohan, despite the grumbling I've been doing.
  • Anyway we still kill rohan then mages, we can't take the chance

!Kill Rohan
    !Chief Damdred
  • -squints at- It's like the boy who cried wolf.
  • lol i tip my hat to u rohan, u had me fooled!

i might b too gullible for this game
  • lol i tip my hat to u rohan, u had me fooled!

i might b too gullible for this game
    I found another WW
  • Rohans story is legit. Take me out of the game.
    Sorry mages, It was my bad bro.
  • Mrt...lol. Do we even have scum suspects without Mages and Rohan? Though I guess if Rohan was the WW that only leaves Unreliable again.

I'm not clear on which of the stories is true -_-
  • This is a shit way for the game to really start going. So we kill mages and Rohan then we kill jar jar for being upset we got werebunnies killed, then we go from their
  • Nah, if Mages is a villager and Dai was a villager/wannabe, Unreliable is the only one of the three Cory pointed out who remains. It's kind of a no-brainer.

Certainly better than lynching someone for being "upset" lol.
  • My head is starting to hurt.
  • You're not the only one, Zeal -_- We probably should just wait for Walls to resolve this before trying to figure out how to continue.
  • edited December 2014
    My head is starting to hurt.
    Myself and Mages have removed ourselves from the game for the mistake I have made. You must now vote a new lynch. The story I was telling you happened in reverse. I accidently messaged mage thinking he was the Mod for some reason. Thus him finding out I was a WW. The agreement was to convert him to WW, but I couldn't get it done. We have removed ourselves so the game can continue.

Had we bandwagoned mages like I wanted to, the game would have auto corrected itself. But the rules were that both I and him would be offed. So we did it just now to save time and confusion.
  • Whoa whoa, Rsoultin. Reactions to situations are some of the best ways to judge people and why are you so tunneled on unreliable?

Cory is not infalliable hes good at WW but we don't have to take everything he says for his word. Why is he the best lynch for you outside of cory pointing at him?

An angry reaction to catching a ww by a lie is a good reason to look into someone. My reaction was lets lynch both at least we probably get one WW from it, his reaction was fuck the game is ruined. Why is the game ruined? The only reason the game is ruined or even damaged for anyone is if they are on the evil side.
  • And so Mages opted to kill you since he couldn't just "forget", Aaaand you outed him as revenge.

Sounds like you both got shit luck lol
  • edited December 2014
    And so Mages opted to kill you since he couldn't just "forget", Aaaand you outed him as revenge.

Sounds like you both got shit luck lol
    exactly lol. GL. I am now ghosted.

@Walls - I would recommend a recap on the death of myself and mages, and possibly extend this day phase to counter the confusion and allow votes to be recast.
  • Okay then, I'll change all my various votes to

!KILL unreliable
    !CHIEF Zeality
  • Puppy could really be bad here, Jarjar is a good suspect, Zeal and Rsoultin.

I'll hae to reread and focus on a team of that
  • Whoa whoa, Rsoultin. Reactions to situations are some of the best ways to judge people and why are you so tunneled on unreliable?

Cory is not infalliable hes good at WW but we don't have to take everything he says for his word. Why is he the best lynch for you outside of cory pointing at him?

An angry reaction to catching a ww by a lie is a good reason to look into someone. My reaction was lets lynch both at least we probably get one WW from it, his reaction was fuck the game is ruined. Why is the game ruined? The only reason the game is ruined or even damaged for anyone is if they are on the evil side.
    He was the detective Damdred. His clues pointed to a WW who was in the lynch train on SB but didn't vote the second day. The only ones who fit those criteria were Dai, Mages and Unreliable. Thus a no-brainer.

!KILL UNRELIABLE

You want to lynch a gut read over a sure thing? You're amusing me. We can lynch JarJar tomorrow. I didn't know if them bringing stuff from outside the game would mean the game was over or not, either, so it's not a crazy reaction that you're reading into there.
  • !KILL unreliable
  • -prods at JarJar-

Got anything to say for yourself over there?
  • in my defense i like fair games? if we win now they can say it was because rohan messaged mages instead of that we figured things out.

granted if u think about it, the plan was to kill rohan so we still would have killed 2 ww's and mages was still a villager. if mages only knew about rohan than all would have been ok

so 3 ww's left?
  • Theoretically, provided Tyrsis was one. We won't know till EoD 6. But yes, the assumption is just 3 left.