Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESTART] WEREWABBITS - SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT THEN DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN A NEW THREAD.

edited December 2014 in General
DAY - a)Wabbits will vote for a suspect by using !KILL(in all caps), followed by a name. eg. !KILL BILL (to put bill on the chopping block).
Werewabbits will not be discovered until the night of the FULL MOON. so every FULL MOON, the corpses will transform themselves into Werewabbits.
b) Wabbits will need to elect a village chief who will last until the next Full moon by using !CHIEF(in all caps), followed by a name. eg. !CHIEF WALLS Each player may only be chief once during the game. The chief has the power to save 1 victim during the day from the chopping block, once during his term. He/She may elect to kill the person with the 2nd most votes instead, or choose to pardon everyone for that day instead.

NIGHT - all night actions MUST BE SENT IN DURING THE DAY any actions that are not sent in prior to the day ending, will...... well.... nothing happens.
a) Full moons occur every 3rd night. eg. Normal Normal FULL MOON Normal Normal FULL MOON.
During the night every Werewabbit must howl at the full moon, thus revealing how many werewolves are currently in the game.

1 Alpha werewabbit = decides the kill. is the head werewabbit that mates with all da bitches. Is immune to the seer
4 WereWabbits= The possy, Slaves to the Alpha werewabbit, when the ALPHA dies, first person to message in the 'wererabbit chat' becomes the NEW ALPHA, and gets all da bitches.
a) the ALPHA Werewabbit will designate the kill, if that same wabbit is voted and killed for during the day, the werewabbits will get a TURN counter, and no kill will happen at night. If they selected the individual before 50% of the votes are made during that day (I will be checking via timestamps from when I receive the kill order), they will get 3 TURN counters. When the werewabbit pack hits 5 turn counters, they can choose to turn a regular wabbit into a werewabbit as an 'additional' action to occur at night on top of the kill action. If the person that is chosen to be turned is killed that day, then too bad for you.

2 Werewabbit Wannabe = this villager wants to be a werewabbit, they each know the identity of 1 werewabbit, if they manage to get that werewabbit killed during the day, they will go to the corpse and infuse their blood with the werewabbit while stabbing themselves with the dead werewabbits claws and thus transforming themselves into a werewabbit.
a) If a werewabbit wannabe is killed, they will be revealed as a 'villager'
b) If a werewabbit wannabe becomes a werewabbit, the villagers will not know until the next full moon.

3 Village Detective group(Masons)- plays a crucial role in determining the werewabbits, every night they will get a hint, they will not be very good hints, but they will be useful nonetheless, examples of hints
a) One or more werewolves voted today.
b) One or more werewolves did not vote today.
c) One werewabbit took an extra large dump today.
etc.

2 Village Shaman (Seer) - Can sense the true nature of a person, yet is not powerful enough to see through the alpha. Too bad the werewabbit powers are heightened by the full moon, thus blocking the seers ability to determine any werewabbit that night. (also send in your request during the day, if the person that you seer killed that day, you will get to learn the anatomy of the corpse)
Every night they can look at the role of 1 player will get a response, example:
a) werewabbit
b) villager
i) note, every full moon, your powers are not strong enough, so no matter who you seer they will be revealed as villager, if you forgot this, big doodoo on your part.

Villagers - voting every day is not necessary, but it is beneficial. If you succeed in voting, aka the person you voted for gets killed that day, regardless of right or wrong, you get an immunity token. If you collect 5, you can use that token for 1 night. (must message me during the day saying I want to be immune tonight), you will be immune to all night actions, so werewolves cannot turn you, or kill you, or rape you prior to killing you. not that they do that. unless they want too. (you will be messaged and informed if you have earned a token, You are limited to 1 token for the whole game, and it only has 1 use, so it will be good to get one and save it for the potential future, werewolves don't get tokens)
i) vote changes will be allowed, with a new post, but if you change your vote, it will not count towards an immunity token

2 Wabbit Whores - role blocker, sleeps around, sucky sucky, lots.
a) Cannot be killed during the night.
b) The first time he/she sleeps with a werewabbit, he/she will sleep with the whole pack, resulting in a blockage of night actions. He/She will also contract werewabbit aids and immediately transfer it to their partners. The village whores have built up some sort of immunity to the virus, however they are still carriers.
c) If the whole village gets werewabbit aids, all the villagers will instantly die and the village whores will win.
d) If he/she sleeps with a mason, he/she sleeps with ALL the masons, in a big orgy. (they all get werewabbit aids if she is a carrier)
e) they will be informed the first time they contract werewabbit aids, but only the first time. So they will be able to determine that werewabbit.
f) sleeping with the same person multiple times does not give that person multiple aids aka 'werewabbit aids x 2'
g) Sleeping with werewolves will not block their night actions unless you sleep with the Alpha
h) you are infertile.

**Each wabbit will be designated a type of clothing as follows - Pants/Shirt/Underwear/Socks&Gloves/Jacket/Hat
i) when a full set of clothing is discovered, the last person that is killed, will come back to life, but only for voting purposes. They will not be needed to be killed for a faction to win.
eg. If 4 wererabbits and 1 villager, and 2 resurrected are left. if the werewabbits kill the villager, they win, ignoring the resurrected. and vice versa, if there are 3 villagers, 1 werewabbit and 1 resurrected werewabbit, the villagers will win by killing the non-resurrected werewabbit.

**artwork is allowed as long as it is legible.

PLAYER LIST:
Mages - town killed (but really mod killed) towny.
Silent Butterfly - was silenced by the werewabbits night 1
Shining
Rohan Castle - town killed (but really mod killed) evil wabbit
rsoultin
Tmonsta - killed by werewabbits on night 3
Tyrsis - killed by village day 4 (evil wabbit)
Meadows -deaded by village on day 2
Gl0stix
Azalieo
Kloudi
SkyDragonX
Flazer
Unreliable
CoryNewb - killed by werewolf night 4
Tormented
Zeality
Darubian
Damdred
JarJar
Phantom
DaigotsuSlidge - voted dead by village on day 3
Puppy

WEREWABBIT COUNT = 5
GOOD VILLAGERS = 14
TOTAL VILLAGERS = 20

IF THERE IS ANYTHING UNCLEAR, PLEASE ASK ME RIGHT AWAY. I did finish this at like 2am, so it may or may not be fully legible and coherent.

roles were randomized completely.

Comments

• In a land far far away where naked wabbits multiplied like crazy and ran free amongst fields of lions, dandy-lions to be precise. 5 hungry Wabbits who were playing together discovered a mysterious cave entrance covered by corn, but the corn was too hard for their teeth to eat, because they were A-corns to be precise. The dark mysterious cave instilled fear into the hearts of the tiny rabbits, all except one. He had no fear, for he was well endowed. He proposed they enter and look inside, reluctantly they all followed him in. The faint sound of breath echo'd amongst the walls of the cave, little did they know it didn't belong to them. . . .

*bump* He ran into another ball of fur. But the fur was rough and dry and not soft and flush like that of his own.
    Pain shrieked from his arm. Overtaken by fear he turned around and ran out of the cave.

He emerged into the moonlight and glanced at his arm, a small gash of red staining his fur glistened through.
    The other 4 rabbits attempted to apply first aid by licking the wound, slowly the pain subsided as the cut closed itself and concealed itself amidst the fur.
    They ran home to their happy little village, not knowing the dangers that they had brought back home.

The first night came. The 5 wabbits were drawn out into the night, lusting towards the bright circle in the sky. How beautiful it was the moon, a full moon to be precise. As they stared at it, their eyes began to glow red, a howl emerged from their mouths, revealing deadly fangs. Flesh they craved it. They needed it. . . . They found it.

Night 0.
    -Chief wabbit walls is murdered.

Day 1 begins.
    -A new chief must be elected.
    -Were Wabbits must send in their kill decisions
    -Village Shaman must send in their vision target
    -Wabbit whores must sleep around.
  • Well, I didn't like Chief wabbit walls anyway. He was always stealing carrots from the carrot patch and doing weird dances to his wabbit god.
  • OMG tyrsis just admited he killed our chief!
  • why aint this sticky?

mods, lick this thread now!
  • Im the top bad dude Unreliable. Of course its not stickied.
  • I imagine a village full of hyper sexed craved rabbit's to be rather sticky.
  • edited December 2014
    So we are live at five?

!CHIEF TMonsta!!
  • this is all awesomely complex lol
    seems like an 8 in mindfuckery
  • this is all awesomely complex lol
    seems like an 8 in mindfuckery
    Dont listen to this guy he is unreliable!
  • Were you here for the last Walls game where there were married couples and houses and the bad dudes had to travel to the houses and there was a map and routes and patrols and man that was fun as a bad guy.
  • edited December 2014
    I mean:
  • It is clear to me that !CHIEF corynewb
  • edited December 2014
    You are trying to win me over after last game's betrayal....and you succeeded! *hugs zeal*
  • Quick question, when you say rabbit aids, do you mean aids or AIDS?

Also, are we able to not vote and not kill?
  • The rabbit does not like in cory

!CHIEF CORY!
  • I'm actually a duck.

Quack, quack, quack!
  • !kill tyrisis
  • Damdred can't read so is clear werewabbit.

Please kill him tomorrow.

Quack!
  • !Chief Shining
  • holy rabbits 0.0
  • !Chief Rohan

Beautiful picture. WABBIT SEASON!
  • !CHIEF NEWB
    !KILL SB
  • !CHIEF ROHAN, you gotta go with the guy posting the relevant pictures day 1
    !KILL SB, i like where this uneducated lynch is going
  • edited December 2014
    You sound like a pretty smart rabbit mages.

!KILL SB
  • lol why are people voting to kill...

Day 1 begins.
    -A new chief must be elected.
    -Were Wabbits must send in their kill decisions
    -Village Shaman must send in their vision target
    -Wabbit whores must sleep around.

pretty sure that does not say vote to kill >.<
  • !CHIEF TMONSTA
  • !CHIEF ROHAN I like pictures.
  • Immunity from what?!