Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESTART] WEREWABBITS - SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT THEN DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN A NEW THREAD.

Comments

• Yeah, he did make it tricky >< bad walls. eeehhhh I kind of believe Rohan to be honest which is bad. I don't think it's fair to play on this information.
  • Yeah, he did make it tricky >< bad walls. eeehhhh I kind of believe Rohan to be honest which is bad. I don't think it's fair to play on this information.
    Yup, sorry to throw it into account. I was going to ignore it and wait for bandwagon votes, but he tried to off me I'm assuming so they wouldn't have to waste tokens.
    He could be lying... But I agree, especially when it's pretty gamebreakig. Do we ignore it? Lol

• Lol >< you know how that whole, strike that from the record thing in court works? Somehow I don't think that the jury actually forgets or disregards those comments when they go back to decide.

Problem is...acting on it is unfair to WWs...ignoring it unfair to town...mrrrrt. It's possible Rohan is lying? I'm kind of waiting for a mod intervention to be honest -_-
  • @Walls

What does the rule books say about this?
  • Regardless, lying or telling the truth, lynch Rohan! bad Rohanlet.
  • edited December 2014
    What was I supposed to do?? We could kill mages and be done with it, why should I fall victim because of his mistake?
  • I kind of hope Rohan is the alpha and is being cunning.
  • @Walls

Can we get a vote tally please?
  • if its true it ruined the game. start over?

i got 2 chief votes!
  • We won't know for sure until the next full moon, so I say we carry on. There's a 50/50 chance he's just trolling .... Elaborate trolling, but still.
  • !CHIEF Zeality for the interim since I trust myself :p
  • Regardless I think he should be lynched today as a show of outrage!

Bad Rohan. Very bad Rohan.
  • !KILL ROHAN

We will make your fur into something warm for the cold front.
  • See, told you the defense was pointless. I want the last 30 minutes of my life back.
  • There is another possible explanation, come to think of it. (he hasn't claimed seer, which makes more sense than this accidentally seeing things claim) so the second wannabe? They know one of the WWs, right?
  • Nope, villager. I hope you guys win lol, they've got you guys running circles.
  • See, told you the defense was pointless. I want the last 30 minutes of my life back.
    I didn't realize it was going to be a game breaking defence lol, I suspected something a little more legal & helpful.

• There is another possible explanation, come to think of it. (he hasn't claimed seer, which makes more sense than this accidentally seeing things claim) so the second wannabe? They know one of the WWs, right?
    I've been considering this... If so, I tip my hat to Rohan as that's much better than the move Dai tried to pull.
    I didn't realize it was going to be a game breaking defence lol, I suspected something a little more legal & helpful.

Should I cooy/paste the text? I'm not sure if we can do thart either, but I'm almost to the point of a screen shot and out myself just so one WW will be down.
  • ...I find it hard to believe that you don't understand using PMs as proof of anything in this game is cheating.

I kicked you out of my game for it.
  • edited December 2014
    ...I find it hard to believe that you don't understand using PMs as proof of anything in this game is cheating.

I kicked you out of my game for it.
    You kicked me out for a screen shot, and I've never had to deal with this before, so yes, I'm not sure about the rules.

Why should I die because of his mistake? Should I just off myself then?
  • If we all used screenshots or C/Pd our PMs, there would be no game. That's why it's cheating -_-
  • I didn't CHEAT! I just didn't want to die because I knew something.
  • You said it happened night one, why would he only now kill you off if he's doing it to silence you?
  • I didn't say you did. I said C/Ping or posting screenshots is cheating. Do you have an in-game defense at all?
  • edited December 2014
    You said it happened night one, why would he only now kill you off if he's doing it to silence you?
    **shrugs** Like I said, the agreement was to turn me so I wouldn't have to quit. When he targetted me to kill is when I spilled the beans. Before I outted him, he followed my every vote and even installed trust in my decisions, then all of a sudden he switched.
  • I'm curious to know what walls has to say on this.
  • meh, I'll wait until the next full moon to say I told you so :P. Thanks for the consideration regardless mate.
  • Rohan should be mod killed for this information in thread and we should also kill mages since we would get a double kill.

Its the best solution