Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Godzilla] & [Rebound] vs [Rollo]

Comments

• Ohhh Aviccii why did u hit my Ronaldo
  • Hahahahahahaha biiiiig mistake.
  • good god are you guys a bunch of idiots you kt ron i can understand that...but you ignore prosnow and greg and others and kt jester? what in the world are you retards doing/
  • * is chopped liver*
  • Hold up who posted me ;)
  • What did the two small alliances do to get jumped by the bigger alliances?
    the smaller alliances actually started it
  • good god are you guys a bunch of idiots you kt ron i can understand that...but you ignore prosnow and greg and others and kt jester? what in the world are you retards doing/
    wait what are they seriously kt'ing a kd that's gone No Record like twice in the last 2 weeks

ahahaha
    wait what are they seriously kt'ing a kd that's gone No Record like twice in the last 2 weeks

ahahaha
    Obviously these tactics are so advance we couldn't begin to understand.
  • edited June 2014
    I...I just.....I'm at a loss for words.....O.o....i had shit off....decent defense...was barley active accept maybe some small KT grabs and 1 big grab.....is it cause I actually had scientists this round?...that's it isn't it!! U killed me for fear of my researches!! Damn it!!
  • You talk about the posting of your guy, but why the hell you post Rook? Hes a login once or three times a day guy. THAT makes about as much sense.
  • UO posts everyone for their laaaaaaaaand nomnomnomnom
  • Rook wasn't posted his sector was a shotgunn... and we only posted rook for a quick pk
  • Pk? Hes being grabbed down.
  • And I figured Shotgun when I have been targetted and all Ive done is farm honor off of Cory and he sent me messages after he made honor grabs lol. Stop hitting us. We arent going to be war active from what I gather in SFs.
  • edited June 2014
    Yeah I was never a pk lol!!! Never knew you made fails on a pk to help him clear out tax space oh wait was I at 83% rax already only went powerless a few hours and have 190k probes..... Yeah worst attempt at pk EVER
  • Wrong kd I was stoned n thinking bout nml. .. unhappy isn't killing rook
  • It was Pro. Still stupid lol.
  • Yeah I was never a pk lol!!! Never knew you made fails on a pk to help him clear out tax space oh wait was I at 83% rax already only went powerless a few hours and have 190k probes..... Yeah worst attempt at pk EVER
    Sorry Nim didn't realise it was you. But 1st breakers always die and Pro never made any attempt to pk you.
  • There are kds left to kt????????

1000 posts woot
  • And you wasted it on that? Shameful @loafery so damn shameful...
  • Yeah I was never a pk lol!!! Never knew you made fails on a pk to help him clear out tax space oh wait was I at 83% rax already only went powerless a few hours and have 190k probes..... Yeah worst attempt at pk EVER
    Sorry Nim didn't realise it was you. But 1st breakers always die and Pro never made any attempt to pk you.
    Oh it's ok :) but honestly I wasn't first break I was like 3rd?
  • now they are killing vallhala instead of prosnow or greg...or meadows....i'm utterly confused how they pick inactive kindgoms
  • It ok , Pro is tapping me and all I do is hit inactives. Bunch of dumbass ALs.
  • edited June 2014
    We need a @N1MrOoK vs @Damdred vs @Cobras vs @mthrfnlumberjack round.
  • would be fun
  • Dole wins that round.
  • Cory vs Meadows vs Shining vs Zeality