Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Godzilla] & [Rebound] vs [Rollo]

12345679»

Comments

• Wait, people keep this information past the first three KTs?
  • and 1:13 has been se3nt all the way back to newbie mode with the amount of ass fucking we gave them
  • yeah they're down like 22mil NW or so from the start
  • Wait, people keep this information past the first three KTs?
    no, i just never delete anything in the AFs ever, so i was able to pull them from old threads
  • Ah okay, I just never keep track of the graveyards ever, nor do I ever have HoF. True AL yo.
  • Bwahaha. .. jess knows all
  • the multis moved up to missile strikes : D. Makes me feel loved.
  • Godzilla has a kiil list with 4 currently. Me and Ron, han solo and locksley.
  • Ronaldo haz let me down... no show to cedar point and died faster then Arson when he goes inactive at starts of war... not feeling the love ron
    Hey hey hey....you didn't give me a heads up on cedar point and I had a junk half inactive kd and still lasted a good while cut me a break Gregor's!!! :p lol....besides didn't wanna take corys "hardest KT of the round" award ;)
  • Lol I had the attack screen pulled up on my phone at 2:55 am....needed to stay awake for 5 more mins....fell asleep. Would a gotten another 12-24 hours out of my KT haha
  • edited June 2014
    Ronaldo haz let me down... no show to cedar point and died faster then Arson when he goes inactive at starts of war... not feeling the love ron
    Hey hey hey....you didn't give me a heads up on cedar point and I had a junk half inactive kd and still lasted a good while cut me a break Gregor's!!! :p lol....besides didn't wanna take corys "hardest KT of the round" award ;)
    No!!! No break for you!!! The only reason I'm not going to delete is b.c I now haz Meadows to myself in our sector!!! Haha I win! ;))
  • Son of a.....
  • Hehehe... i win!!!
  • I can't haz meadows too?
  • No I don't share... rons gone now I haz a chance to impress her with my mediocre online text based gaming skillz
  • Greg, mass TFs and hit her. That will show her how beat mode you are.
  • Greg, mass TFs and hit her. That will show her how beat mode you are.
    beast*

freefix for mah Cory <3
  • edited June 2014
    Yep, lol

<3
  • I think my exploring skills are much more beast :3
  • Aggressive nobody likes a show off!
  • I haven't explored land since week 3 :x
  • How is pro alive
  • I think Merle is gunna win the explore award of the round even if it is just s2 :p
  • How is pro alive
    I have defense... for once!
  • How is pro alive
    I'm still scratching my head over how my alliance still has 2 top DWs still alive.
  • Because the #3 got knocked out :(

Wait... Are you wondering why they don't have 3?
  • Sssshhhhhhhh, don't tell them I'm still alive!
  • How is pro alive

I have defense... for once!

Lies and slander I dont believe it!!! That's like saying I turtled all.round ....oh....right...nm O.o....strange round indeed!