Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Godzilla] & [Rebound] vs [Rollo]

Comments

• War bonus > not war bonus nomnomnon
  • Whoa a top 20 player with 250k goons is getting his pps burnt

Rebound and Godzilla, fear the DW :)
  • KT'd

ZzzzzzzZZzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzz
  • Extraordinary (X:1,Y:6) @ Terra Form 18,684 5,902,635

Extraordinary (X:1,Y:6) @ Terra Form 3,604 2,037,635

28hours of KT, dropped 15k land, and i still dont quite understand why proelium jumped in on this war :x Not that i really care to begin with lol
    Its b.c your alrdy ruined, we've killed like 4 kds n crippled 3 more? Finishing you isn't necessarily a priority. ..
  • Lol what does extraordinary have? 60k goons...lol

I've been a KT all day and I've lost 1 mil power and will plow somebody with 250k goons when my wls come home. Hehe
  • plow em good cory i want you to have almost a mil goons by the time you get broken!
  • Lol my goons arent free dude, not a DW.
    Also, it's 80k goons, not 60k.

My sector has been through all the wars so far, and KT-ed by 2 alliances for 43h.
    That makes nearly 2 days, and 90 hits.
    I would say i've outlived my expectations :)

I wouldnt say im ruined yet, my goons still grow at 10k a day, slow but nevertheless growing :)
    Though, i am tempted to just give in and die.
    The perks of no sk lol :p
  • edited June 2014
    You are at 271 land lol
  • angry cory is angry
  • And i still have 50k goons and 1 wl, with 1 coming home in just a bit :)
    Rwce maxed ftw lol
  • Haha got 6 hits right after i made that post.
    Angry Cory is angry after all :(

And if im as crippled as chefgreg says, i see no reason to get 96 hits so far :p
    Honestly i'll be more pissed if i dont die soon, so kill me already :)
  • you're one of like 5 targets. so yeah.
  • angry cory is angry
    Rawr lol I'm so mad rawr

:)

0 hits on me in 9 hours of being KT laaaaaaaaaaaawl
  • Wait until the start sacking their prices just to get you powerless in a hope to hit you.
  • they have burnt 800-900 pps and I have somehow gained network today :(
  • Hey, I burned a lot of those : D
  • I know you did ;)
  • edited June 2014
    2,581 = 24 hour nw change. 14 of which I've been ktd.
  • I luv you Ginger
    <3

And if im as crippled as chefgreg says, i see no reason to get 96 hits so far :p
    you're one of like 5 targets. so yeah.
    Lol you ARE crippled! You'll have to check in non stop to avoid pop loss death... you can barely break 4k landers and your probes seem weak... I'd say if you were any more crippled I'd call you timmy

Lol you ARE crippled! You'll have to check in non stop to avoid pop loss death... you can barely break 4k landers and your probes seem weak... I'd say if you were any more crippled I'd call you timmy
    MAYBE BEING A CRIPPLE ISN'T AS BAD AS YOU SAY

Population: 4,635
    Pop loss death u say? Lol i'll say more like land loss, and i slp pretty well thank you :)

By the way, why would i want to break a 4k lander when i can grab someone smaller for less casualties? My oh my, u do need to learn how to survive in sk, other than learning to read an sok and seeing that i wont die from pop loss.

And i'll rather die an honorable death than be a multi:
    June 11, 21:00:00 Forces from zzzzz (1:16) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 490 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1 laser dragoons, and 5 tanks.
    June 11, 21:02:06 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    June 11, 21:03:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    June 11, 21:03:54 Forces from xDarkxCloudx16 (1:3) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 13 planets, 2 platinum, 454 civilians, 1,968 energy, and 14 honor.
    Our military has lost: 314 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1 laser dragoons, and 2 tanks.

Fails hit, spies after changing account, and hits right after.
    I'll feel disgraced if im in octopuses, failing with a multi like that.

Anyway, update:
    54h KT, 155 hits. I must be really low on the priority list.
  • errrrr....if you are worried about land loss you don't hit smaller to avoid less casualties you hit big as you can to survive long as you can and tbh if i see a kt with 4.6k pop i would consider pking them

MAYBE BEING A CRIPPLE ISN'T AS BAD AS YOU SAY
    Yes it isnt bad, u get to watch jokers try to arson and sabo a 69 lander.
    June 11, 14:30:20 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 0 of our residences were burned.
    June 11, 14:30:26 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: VillaDalmine (1:4)
    Mission: Sabotage Power plants
    Probes Sent: 39,000 (Lost: 273)

You have got to be high or crazily drunk to do this hahaha
  • errrrr....if you are worried about land loss you don't hit smaller to avoid less casualties you hit big as you can to survive long as you can and tbh if i see a kt with 4.6k pop i would consider pking them
    Hitting big would mean having faster land loss, since ppl hit u for more land per hit. Whereas if i hit small, the 10 land grabs drags it out, and its more worthwhile with rwce maxed.

And as much as u have considered pking, it hasnt happened yet :p
  • well i'm not alive either or cared to recreate after week 1-2....so theres that i suppose
  • well i'm not alive either or cared to recreate after week 1-2....so theres that i suppose
    I'm not expecting to live much longer anyway, this is getting boring.

Maybe i should just give up and die like i planned to :D
  • when you said people need to learn how to survive in sk, were you talking about jess the #1 nw kd in the uni, or greg, the #5 kd in the uni? I think they are doing fine at surviving tbqh

so yeah, we have 3 kills, 2 or 3 crippled kingdoms, and a bunch of land nomnomnomnom'd, you guys have....one kill? on a 2 mil kd? something like that
  • Planets: 1,260
    Platinum: 114,777
    Civilians: 13,280
    Energy: 214,479

nomnomnom hazzas land is good, back to growing during my KT. nw and land have gone up despite failed hits, 1500+ pps burnt, 450+ resis burnt, 5 missile strikes

DW OP
  • when you said people need to learn how to survive in sk, were you talking about jess the #1 nw kd in the uni, or greg, the #5 kd in the uni? I think they are doing fine at surviving tbqh

so yeah, we have 3 kills, 2 or 3 crippled kingdoms, and a bunch of land nomnomnomnom'd, you guys have....one kill? on a 2 mil kd? something like that
    Talking about that #5 kd yes. Considering he's in a relatively safe sector with nearly no hits on him (correct me if im wrong), i would say I have done much better than him before i got KTed, since i went through 4 wars (TD, Brotherhood, Zenith, Rebound) and i was his size. And its funny why u're so proud when UO are top and still got proelium helping out. It's an unbalanced war, it was expected to turn out this way.