Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Godzilla] & [Rebound] vs [Rollo]

Comments

• cory is making these guys sad
  • Robin hood. Steal 1k land and give it to all of them in small chunks....while my alliance mates cream them :)
  • i heard they want to kill ron

wtf

nice work ron
  • Way to go ron...you don't even play DW and get ktd
  • And he's mostly defense will take a bit to break that many tanks while prosnow and meadows gets revenge
  • Its my charm I guess I'm a loveable KT...but I smell some goons coming too :O...Ian u never talk to me no more this makes me sad :(....and Cory won't die so there's that ...jess and pros just kill stuff ...dance puppets the plan is finally working :D
  • Aza, aggressive, atmo, etc etc continue to crush souls....

Im making Ron proud by not dying
  • Darubian wanted to wait a week or two and hopefully let them get themselves ready for war. He quit and gave AL up to less than brilliant people who decided to try to jump me less than 2 days later.
  • I would go ahead and say that it didn't work out.
  • Would have really come out fighting if they would have waited.
  • At least I'm not the fool now. Wish I was in octo though. You guys sound more fun. :(
  • At least I'm not the fool now. Wish I was in octo though. You guys sound more fun. :(
    You should see our forums lol
  • Lol I think I have 66k goons in pro... or maybe not... but most likely I do
  • edited June 2014
    When you making your next hit Cory? I get a WL next tick and I could use more honor... fuck the land, hit someone with outrageous honor, theres a guy in 1:16 with 9k, so that I can farm more offya :-)
  • find him a godzilla target with good honor :P
  • Yeah I'll have 160k goons and 2 wls in 3 ticks. Find me somebody to break in Godzilla with a lot of honor and I'll sack em.
  • NAP ~X(
    Lol well there's that. Keep an eye on me in about 45 minutes. Unless Godzilla and rebound can muster together 17-18 hits, I'll be grabing a ton of honor shortly :)
  • Cory needs to fly xBAGPIPESx because thats the sexy flag
  • Planets: 819
    Platinum: 126,400
    Civilians: 9,662
    Energy: 26,465

Honor: 1,588

<3 illy
  • Cory is killing their morale i can feel it
  • edited June 2014
    Greg cut in front of me on Illy, would have gotten an extra 200 land. I can taste the baby tears ian.

edit: checked time stamp, it was my fault for not getting in at the tick, I was playing some trine 2 instead
  • They might kill you but they lose many kingdoms in the process
  • 1600+ Honor for Pie

Thanks Cory
  • Enjoy sir! I'll do the same routine in 5 ticks or so and you can top 5k honor.
  • 5 ticks I get my WLs again too lol
  • Sounds good! Now....who will be my next victim!?
  • I can't believe sectors aren't asking to be booted haha
  • Day 3 Planets: 1,009
    Platinum: 165,556
    Civilians: 4,780
    Energy: 8,714

Honor: 1,660

Losses
  • edited June 2014
    72+ hours. The kidnaps keep coming for some reason

Total Losses

Not in ties to/pie territory yet, but there is time.