Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Godzilla] & [Rebound] vs [Rollo]

edited June 2014 in General
Or whatever

Comments

• going with whatever
  • CMSZ too strong
  • edited June 2014
    [Didntevenplay]
    [Stillr1]
  • Shining is in another alliance, but unhappy octopus has CM in it, and that means we are all in it, we are one omnipotent being.
  • Time to squish the pansies
  • I'm still trying to figure out the kts here...like why did you guys pick locksley. I don't even...
  • Or how about their supposed leader hitting a random guy... and han solo? Lmfao you guys suck so bad at all aspects of this game.:P
  • I'm still trying to figure out the kts here...like why did you guys pick locksley. I don't even...
    The side that wants to stop the farming is farming the opposition's smaller kingdoms in attempt to create a sympathetic connection in hopes of demoralization. These superior tactics are obviously way too much for you to understand Azalieo.
  • edited June 2014
    That sounds feeble at best
  • Together with residence ease and comfort,cheap nike slippers, it is possible to pick the jerseys from your massive choice of jerseys on the web with each and every time and also guard a lot. To start with,Michael Kors Factory 11_845, pick men and women reliable and also proven retailers to manage. Furthermore you need to be specific the particular go back and also carry suggestions inside circumstance this type of scenario develops. Prior to an individual buy,cheap wholesale shoes nike, identify a lot more particulars with the jerseys that you would like to get as possible that you can. When you can find critiques,Nike LeBron James Shoes,Michael Kors Watches 11_1596, feedback and stuff like that,Nike Shoes Cheap 4_372, analyze these out there. On the market folks industry next palm products regarding reduced benefit,cheap lebron james shoes, unless you brain obtaining pre-owned items and you will find craigs list any safe place. And you may furthermore almost certainly find out several absolute best bargains or perhaps excellent discounts about several sales.
    +1 LOL
  • Together with residence ease and comfort,cheap nike slippers, it is possible to pick the jerseys from your massive choice of jerseys on the web with each and every time and also guard a lot. To start with,Michael Kors Factory 11_845, pick men and women reliable and also proven retailers to manage. Furthermore you need to be specific the particular go back and also carry suggestions inside circumstance this type of scenario develops. Prior to an individual buy,cheap wholesale shoes nike, identify a lot more particulars with the jerseys that you would like to get as possible that you can. When you can find critiques,Nike LeBron James Shoes,Michael Kors Watches 11_1596, feedback and stuff like that,Nike Shoes Cheap 4_372, analyze these out there. On the market folks industry next palm products regarding reduced benefit,cheap lebron james shoes, unless you brain obtaining pre-owned items and you will find craigs list any safe place. And you may furthermore almost certainly find out several absolute best bargains or perhaps excellent discounts about several sales.
    Interesting, I've never thought of it like that before.
  • Floki (X:3,Y:1) Desert Wasteland 0 399,758 382
  • Floki (X:3,Y:1) Desert Wasteland 0 399,758 382
    Started with

Planets: 8,069
    Networth: 2,972,276

I thought he was an okay dude until all his paranoia you cheated crap.
  • everyone deserves to die
  • Me especially
  • i'd kill cory every day of the year if i could
  • Me especially
    Me first
    I'd die in your arms every day of the year if I could
  • i'm going to die an early death because i just ate a whole piece of cake in one bite
    I'd die in your arms every day of the year if I could
    foreer ever ever ever
  • Lol I wonder how much he loved getting triple tapped at his strongest? ! Smfh haha
  • Stop cheating! No way you could have touched him if you didnt cheet. Cheeeeeterrrrrzzz!!!
  • Should i log in and make hits?
  • I didn't cheat Pie, I simply used the the god strat
  • Extraordinary (X:1,Y:6) @ Terra Form 18,684 5,902,635

Extraordinary (X:1,Y:6) @ Terra Form 3,604 2,037,635

28hours of KT, dropped 15k land, and i still dont quite understand why proelium jumped in on this war :x Not that i really care to begin with lol
  • I got triple probed, then suicide probed, then hit... lol

and I'm not a kt.

but it's all good. I've been fed up with this round for a while, I just disbanded. Kt that shit, newbs. :D
  • and... I may check back in a few months. SK is annoying. But it's ok, I'm not a vet player... only been playing for a lil while.
  • I luv you Ginger
  • Awww... rangers need to charge up the blood-nutz and go crazy !
  • Yeah.. proelium helping. WTF... I'd take that as an insult if I was in unhappies :))