Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Godzilla] & [Rebound] vs [Rollo]

Comments

• Decided i had enough fun, gonna delete.

As of time of deletion:
    55h KT, 156 hits, 1 missile strike, 1200 pps, 500 res burnt, 1.1m probes suicided on me, 3 fails.

Good luck for the rest of the round, all the people who i have come to know :)
    And as for proelium, HAHAHAHAHA GLHF hope u guys finally kill me before 24h delete :p I'm sure u guys would enjoy killing a deleting kd :D

• Extraordinary (X:1,Y:6) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

I've been a KT 24 hours and I have 800k power :(

Wonder if things were better or worse before they declared on us.
  • when you said people need to learn how to survive in sk, were you talking about jess the #1 nw kd in the uni, or greg, the #5 kd in the uni? I think they are doing fine at surviving tbqh

so yeah, we have 3 kills, 2 or 3 crippled kingdoms, and a bunch of land nomnomnomnom'd, you guys have....one kill? on a 2 mil kd? something like that
    Talking about that #5 kd yes. Considering he's in a relatively safe sector with nearly no hits on him (correct me if im wrong), i would say I have done much better than him before i got KTed, since i went through 4 wars (TD, Brotherhood, Zenith, Rebound) and i was his size. And its funny why u're so proud when UO are top and still got proelium helping out. It's an unbalanced war, it was expected to turn out this way.
    You haven't been my size in quite a minute for one and I was in TD, I survived the Universal gangbangs, I was #1 in HoF, my sector didn't have top offense at beginning of the rd and I shouldn't even be responding to this b.c u think hitting small will make u live longer... Ask RO how long I survive my KTS lol
  • They are failed hitting me while I have 1mil power. Maybe you guys will brute force me down twith another 20-30 failed hits so that somebody in your alliance can break me xD
  • They are failed hitting me while I have 1mil power. Maybe you guys will brute force me down twith another 20-30 failed hits so that somebody in your alliance can break me xD
    Give those fools hell. I warned them they were pushing to soon and they only rebelled against me.
  • I will be shocked if I die. 160mil in 2 alliance networth targeting one 5 mil kd. I think they killed one kd that was 2mil nw. XD
  • All men must die.. so Meadows wins again gg wp.
  • You guys could have targrtted anyone, but you chose a stubborn rank20 DW. Meadows doesn't have to win, it will just take you til the end of the round to kill her.
  • I just don't get why they decided to jump us for "farming them" then proceed to start killing random mid to small sized kds who weren't even really doing anything or high offense.
  • Feel bad for Rebound.... not really.... >:)
  • when you said people need to learn how to survive in sk, were you talking about jess the #1 nw kd in the uni, or greg, the #5 kd in the uni? I think they are doing fine at surviving tbqh

so yeah, we have 3 kills, 2 or 3 crippled kingdoms, and a bunch of land nomnomnomnom'd, you guys have....one kill? on a 2 mil kd? something like that
    Talking about that #5 kd yes. Considering he's in a relatively safe sector with nearly no hits on him (correct me if im wrong), i would say I have done much better than him before i got KTed, since i went through 4 wars (TD, Brotherhood, Zenith, Rebound) and i was his size. And its funny why u're so proud when UO are top and still got proelium helping out. It's an unbalanced war, it was expected to turn out this way.
    I'm going to correct you because you have so odd idea we were always on top. UO was based around 1:3 who was TD's smallest sector. When we started we were willing to accept pretty much every sector unless it looked like another universal dominating alliance, thus how 2:12 got in. Our top sector 1:4 was that one sector that couldn't even get an alliance. They were that random sector hanging out in the temporary [source] alliance. 1:7 was count dankula's reject sector that was going around hitting top KDs until his sector got sick of him. Our last sector 1:14 got lucky, pretty much every brotherhood sector was after the spot and we had the option of recruiting even bigger sectors. However they somehow randomly got the password lol. So I'm sitting here wondering how you can say we had it easy getting to the top.
  • Rzq Ur a chump ;p
  • Rzq Ur a chump ;p
    sorry 'bout that, doesnt really matter much. I know i'll get eaten alive in matter of seconds because of that :)

But as always, its just a game folks :)
  • I'm having fun haha
  • I'm having fun haha
    nah i dont think so... sk isnt too much fun tbh, i just like to hang around here..
  • You misunderstand. I'm dying (like I do every round) and I enjoy it the most. I get to be done.
  • edited June 2014
    when you said people need to learn how to survive in sk, were you talking about jess the #1 nw kd in the uni, or greg, the #5 kd in the uni? I think they are doing fine at surviving tbqh

I'm going to correct you because you have so odd idea we were always on top. UO was based around 1:3 who was TD's smallest sector. When we started we were willing to accept pretty much every sector unless it looked like another universal dominating alliance, thus how 2:12 got in. Our top sector 1:4 was that one sector that couldn't even get an alliance. They were that random sector hanging out in the temporary [source] alliance. 1:7 was count dankula's reject sector that was going around hitting top KDs until his sector got sick of him. Our last sector 1:14 got lucky, pretty much every brotherhood sector was after the spot and we had the option of recruiting even bigger sectors. However they somehow randomly got the password lol. So I'm sitting here wondering how you can say we had it easy getting to the top.
    Or the fact that we lost what 3 kingdoms in the 1st war? And I love how they get mad for building shit kds ESPECIALLY the sectors from TD... they thought they'd go AT n eat the universe and have lack luster shitty defense. .. then they all cry when they get ate the fuck up... it's simple, if your not top kds with absolutely safe D (not usually even possible) don't go ape shit on offense, and if u do don't fucking cry when your tore up for it!!! GG

P.S. I love being under Meadows 8->
  • much love for both of you :)
  • just trying to spread it around as much as possible, i figured maybe you guys thought we didn't love you all enough :(
  • Jess says to do laundry in your house RZQ and I have permission to not clean the lint trap
  • i did say that
  • I heard 1:13 was hurtin for a squirtin

Confirm/deny
  • Jess says to do laundry in your house RZQ and I have permission to not clean the lint trap
    who cleans it anyway?
  • people who have a strong inclination of not wanting to burn their house down
  • My wife does the laundry so I don't have to touch that lint trap.
  • OK, I'm starting to get annoyed with the blatant sexism in these forums.
  • OK, I'm starting to get annoyed with the blatant sexism in these forums.
    10/10
  • I just ditch old hardware because... reasons...