Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the [Arbites] alliance has declared war with the [Gefahr] alliance.

Comments

• On the PFs I try to engage in civil discourse. I don't talk smack, because I suck at KD building. But I'll let you know when and why you deserve hate. I'll be John Madden telling you why your Thanksgiving dinner is a disappointment to your family. Turducken. Bam.

Seriously though the initial reason given for your guys war was literally "well they (stunner/asylum) did it."
  • I'll let term handle that but I was pretty sure it was because they were killing people in odin alliance for no reason and even declared war on them.
  • edited June 2012
    This thread is now about how many days ESPN is going to give John Madden's death its own special ticker at the bottom when it happens.
  • another one goes 6 feet under

Gefahr graveyard:

Sin War (1:15)
    Dire Wolf (1:3)
    Never come down (1:15)
    RockScar (1:4)
    Double0Ape (1:10)
    Titus Andronicus (1:3)
    MYster (1:18)
    Rina (1:4)

Arbites hall of fame:

Scar (1:8)
    Prime Time (1:9)
    Terminus Systems (1:8)

• Gefhar is retarded you should let them die or help eat them.
  • Only involvement they had was getting declared on by gefahr without notice, then getting farmed "while gef was killing genz". It never was a 2v1, it was Odin getting beat into the ground and us stepping in. Stunner sees us as a potential threat, they see that gef has no real war ability and are sure they can beat them into the ground just like we are doing, so they wanna team up to take us out, then take gef down after.
  • Faithless appeared while you were MIA josh, I often forget his posts are about Sk, they look like excerpts from a fantasy novel I assume he is writing.
  • They look like fantasy to players like zeality who lives in a different world then everyone else on the PF's.
  • edited June 2012
    Gefhar has from day one planned to gangbang Arbites it is not a big secret.
  • How would Gefhar gangbang Arbites?
  • Gefhar has from day one planned to gangbang Arbites it is not a big secret.
    move along, nothing to see here, just Dank letting his ass talk as normal.

• Gefhar has from day one planned to gangbang Arbites it is not a big secret.
    So we now have proof of ganging up on us Arbiters. Shameful....
  • Actually....I do have proof just won't put it on PFs :P
  • Incase u didnt know what gef was doing..they was farming all the smaller alliances in the uni, wouldnt accept naps with them and was eating them alive. Guys like Lews who is a good dude was getting hit all day everyday by there top guys, bashes or not, they didnt care. We was asked to help...so we did. Yes we jumped them, but at the request of they ones they was farming.
    I thank you guys for helping us out. Being out of alliance before Odin messed me up too....
  • Ya being stuck in G2 without a proper alliance just asks for the NW whores of the game to eat u alive, they will litterly bash/gangbang u to death even tho everyone knows its not fair play.
  • AND another one bites the dust

Gefahr graveyard:

Sin War (1:15)
    Dire Wolf (1:3)
    Never come down (1:15)
    RockScar (1:4)
    Double0Ape (1:10)
    Titus Andronicus (1:3)
    MYster (1:18)
    Rina (1:4)
    Zeal (1:18)

Arbites hall of fame:

Scar (1:8)
    Prime Time (1:9)
    Terminus Systems (1:8)
  • Do we have original stat lines for everyone? Would be intrested in how much nw each KD was before killed.
  • You guys sure do talk like you know what my "plans" have been.

And farming Odin? The only thing we did was try to take out Hand of Wrath for getting involved in the Stunner / Asylum war. They declared peace on me. Then, to make a hit, they warred, then repeaced. I saw that as a sign of hostility, and warred them.

Not sure where you came up with us farming them.

And as far as news goes, and this being a good ol' 1 v 1.

Just from today on Zeal. This is only from sector news, so doesn't include any probings, etc.

June 1, 04:17:06 Our kingdom Zeal (1:18) bravely defended against Madkingdom (3:9) and lost 82 planets.
    June 1, 05:10:58 Our kingdom Zeal (1:18) bravely defended against Anzac (1:5) and lost 48 planets.
    June 1, 05:11:08 Our kingdom Zeal (1:18) bravely defended against Anzac (1:5) and lost 46 planets.
    June 1, 07:11:44 Our kingdom Zeal (1:18) bravely defended against throt (3:2) and lost 20 planets.
    June 1, 07:11:54 Our kingdom Zeal (1:18) bravely defended against throt (3:2) and lost 17 planets.
    June 1, 07:11:58 Our kingdom Zeal (1:18) bravely defended against throt (3:2) and lost 16 planets.
    June 1, 14:58:16 Our kingdom Zeal (1:18) bravely defended against Madkingdom (3:9) and lost 10 planets.
    June 1, 15:00:53 Our kingdom Zeal (1:18) bravely defended against Madkingdom (3:9) and lost 10 planets.
    June 1, 17:01:53 Our kingdom Chopper (1:18) was hit by a missile strike from Vengard (4:13). The total damage done was 202 planets and 87 population.

Doesn't include all of the news that I had while I was being KT'd from KD's outside of Arbites.

And I don't think anyone from Gefahr has been in uni chat asking for hits on Arbites KT's, they have been. Scar's asked for hits on me in uni, and today tunes was asking for hits on Zeal in uni.

June 1, 15:46:17 Onion Rings (1:14) anyone just hit zeal one time

Do you can say it's 1v1 all you want, but we can see the truth. ;)
  • We have friends like you have some....

Our kingdom Ecliptia (1:17) bravely defended against Miracle (1:13) and lost 1,546 planets.

so its still a 1v1
  • Miracle has been in my news also, not a friend.

Why the hell would I have him hit Ecliptia?
  • Incase u dont know, gefahr was FARMING EVERYONE OUTSIDE OF THE TOP ALLIANCES ALL DURING BOT WAR. Anything that they get from the uni at this point is fair play. They was bashing/gangbanging EVERYONE not in the top 4 alliances. Ask lews he was getting gangbanged by you guys. You guys are all NW whores. You dont have any respect for the players who get stuck outside of a Top alliance and so you will not get any sympathy from me, or anyone else. If i remember correctly....didnt Mega Man in your alliance start the whole bashing guys stuck out in the gala 2 and above? And we made sure he got what was coming to him, and now the uni has asked us to do something about your entire alliance bashing and farming them, so we are.
  • lol, you're hilarious. Pretty sure we had as much, if not more bot activity than anyone else.
  • 1v1 huh? Pretty sure i see a list of quite a few kd's in my news that helped you guys out with your kt's lol
  • edited June 2012
    They shouldn't boast so much activity when they see the need to ask the uni for help.
  • Arbites is the one who is asking for help, they are getting help from kd's in other alliances to take some of us out in gehfar. Pretty funny to see. They hear a rumor we might be asking for help yet they have been getting help all along.

HAHAHAHA Funny.

Hey arbites, i hear you guys are slowing down, thanks, gonna make this easier for us to put you busters in your place.
  • May 30, 00:21:38 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against AgainstAuthority (2:15) and lost 96 planets.
    May 30, 00:22:48 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against AgainstAuthority (2:15) and lost 90 planets.
    May 30, 00:23:25 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against AgainstAuthority (2:15) and lost 84 planets.
    May 30, 04:39:17 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against Madkingdom (3:9) and was victorious.
    May 30, 04:40:57 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against Madkingdom (3:9) and lost 37 planets.
    May 30, 05:32:18 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against Vengard (4:13) and lost 28 planets.
    May 30, 05:40:12 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against throt (3:2) and was victorious.
    May 30, 06:14:46 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against The Hatetank (4:13) and lost 36 planets.
    May 30, 06:17:23 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against Aradia (2:15) and lost 28 planets.
    May 30, 12:29:09 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against FattyBinz (8:13) and lost 13 planets.
    May 30, 12:29:36 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against The Hatetank (4:13) and lost 12 planets.
    May 30, 13:43:16 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against throt (3:2) and lost 10 planets.
    May 30, 14:42:43 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against Aradia (2:15) and lost 10 planets.
    May 30, 15:20:39 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against Vengard (4:13) and lost 10 planets.
    May 30, 15:21:26 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against Vengard (4:13) and lost 10 planets.
    May 30, 15:21:39 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against Vengard (4:13) and lost 10 planets.
    May 30, 16:05:04 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against 3 14 (2:5) and lost 10 planets.
    May 30, 16:05:09 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against 3 14 (2:5) and lost 10 planets.
    May 30, 16:05:12 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against 3 14 (2:5) and lost 10 planets.
    May 30, 16:29:13 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against Aydindryl (8:13) and lost 10 planets.
    May 30, 16:29:50 Our kingdom RockScar (1:4) bravely defended against Aydindryl (8:13) and lost 10 planets.

That's just from my KT.
  • Hey squirell, you filthy fuckin rat. Im gonna fuck your buddy throt up for that one.
  • I wouldn't touch throt he has a lot more friends than squirrel
  • And that's nothing compared to the probing they did. So if you guys wanna claim that you have been so active, go for it.. Not that hard when you have 2-3x the KD's.
  • edited June 2012
    You know, for the first 2 pages of this thread it was a fun, albeit lopsided, war. Now it's all nasty. I think all you guys are exaggerating your moral compasses and details leading to war.

Let's set the main reason why this war started - another war had just started and you guys thought it would be fun.

That being said - are you planning on running your alliance into the ground Gefahr?