Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the [Arbites] alliance has declared war with the [Gefahr] alliance.

Comments

• If you think stunner kick the shit out of anything that was thrown in its way give me a hell yeah!!!!

If you think these sorry sons of bitches don't know what they are talking about when they claim to be the toughest S-O-Bs trolling SK give me a hell yeah!!!!

and if you want to see old stone cold stomp a mudhole in more peoples asses give me a oooo hellllllll yeah!!!!!

and thats the bottom line......bc stone cold said so!!!!!
  • if anyone was trolling you then you wouldnt know you looked like an idiot but everyone else would
  • another one bites the dust....

dire wolf
  • edited May 2012
    DIRE WOLF 1:3 DEAD DEAD DEAD

Dire Wolf (X:8,Y:5) Forest and Wilderness 7,969 2,502,074 2,925
  • GUYS Y U NO POST OUR FIRST KILL!!!
  • edited May 2012
    who? thats right they never killed anyone yet.
  • idk squirrel i think they killed themselves?
  • from how long its taking them to kill me you may be right. [-(
  • lol but still a aawesome time if you were mysti you would have another 80 hours left
  • watch out prime. You will die of Boredom first before they kill you
  • watch out prime. You will die of Boredom first before they kill you
    Nah with all our big hitters dead/dying we are going to be able to kill faster.
  • Squirrel... You've been up since this morning..
  • edited May 2012
    Think they killed wrath but it was taking so long he probably stopped checking the account and eventually bled out.
  • ROCKSCAR 1:4 DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • Worst AL ever.
  • I guess that's better than worst player ever.. :)
  • edited May 2012
    Just seemed like the alliance got flushed down the toilet. We had a KT up, got hit in the back of the head allowing Arbites to jump us. Then nuke KTed a guy that was online who would have been a great land grab. The whole ignoring Kesha thing when he was in our alliance. If anyone should have KTed him it should have been Gefahr. Had anyone ventured into Arbites chat and seen the tumbleweeds blowing through Gefahr's you would put two and two together pretty fast.
  • DANK KTD ME!
  • Did Kesha play a part in this war?
  • nope not at all

• Planets: 13,487
    Networth: 3,805,788

You can't probe Double0Ape (1:10) because they are dead.
  • Kesha is so mild even I stopped hating on him. Now I just hate the people that didn't kill him.
  • Never come down (X:9,Y:1) @ Mystical Lands 15,928 4,539,042 1,878
  • I AM BEING BOT RAPED!

May 30, 10:01:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Toffiffy (3:16)
    May 30, 10:02:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 4,720 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 10:03:38 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Raja (3:16)
    May 30, 10:11:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 4,248 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 10:16:38 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 3,824 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 10:22:34 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 3,441 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 10:25:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Consigneezzz (2:6)
    May 30, 10:28:30 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 3,097 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 11:02:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 3,656 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 11:03:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 3,291 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 11:06:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 2,961 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 11:13:20 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was mummy (2:19)
    May 30, 11:14:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 2,665 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 11:41:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 2,399 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 11:41:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 2,159 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 12:03:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 2,855 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 12:36:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 2,569 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 13:25:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 3,258 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 13:29:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 2,933 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 13:36:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Consigneezzz (2:6)
    May 30, 14:04:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Sabah Empire (3:14)
    May 30, 14:04:57 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 3,580 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 14:09:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 3,222 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 14:10:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 2,900 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 14:11:20 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 2,610 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 14:12:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 2,349 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 14:13:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 2,114 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 14:14:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was BlakeGriffin (3:7)
    May 30, 14:15:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 1,903 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 14:16:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 1,712 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 14:17:12 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 1,541 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 14:18:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ergihy Boys (1:17)
    May 30, 14:25:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 1,387 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 15:01:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 2,247 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 15:02:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 2,023 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 15:31:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Gregoryj III (1:10)
    May 30, 17:16:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 3,751 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 17:19:11 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 3,376 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 17:20:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 3,039 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 17:21:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 2,735 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 17:28:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Hungary (1:13)
    May 30, 17:29:12 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 2,461 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 17:30:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was CoCo (1:16)
    May 30, 18:02:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Veronicue (2:11)
  • May 30, 18:07:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 3,269 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 18:11:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 2,942 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 18:12:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 2,647 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 18:18:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Graba (2:13)
    May 30, 19:17:20 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 3,399 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 21:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Katalikas (2:12)
    May 30, 21:09:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 5,142 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 21:10:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 4,628 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 21:12:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 4,165 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 21:14:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 3,748 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 21:15:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 3,374 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    May 30, 21:16:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 3,036 platinum was stolen from our banks.
  • As you can CLEARLY tell, my kingdom is an imminent threat to whomever runs the bots. They are trying to stunt my massive growth. I would have been rank 1 EZMODE by yesterday.

I calculated it out.
  • edited May 2012
    If they aren't run by Kesha we can kill them. Otherwise we will need to have the secret powers that be decide for us what to do. They probe our minds when we sleep and our votes are cast.
  • edited May 2012
    Pfft, dank you should know by now that I am above their control. That's why they must silence me with their rapings. Too bad they are too pitiful to just grab my powerhouse of a kingdom to death with their bots.

Sucks when Sci is so much better than you, doesn't it bot masters?
  • edited May 2012
    I think this may be the worst war I've ever seen can someone just stop this. My sector news shows no signs of fighting they are just making hits on inactives. Scar is still alive. The only guy they killed that I know of is in another alliance. Gefahr just disband you are food.
  • As you can CLEARLY tell, my kingdom is an imminent threat to whomever runs the bots. They are trying to stunt my massive growth. I would have been rank 1 EZMODE by yesterday.

I calculated it out.
    thank god you calc'ed it, was getting all ready to call you out as a liar but now I dont need to. :-D