Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the [Arbites] alliance has declared war with the [Gefahr] alliance.

Comments

• Are you dumb? The big guys are good for tapping, but their wl's only go so far, and they only have so many of them.
    you seem to misunderstand. Once those big meat shields are gone you go next.
  • I think there are still a few ahead of you from what I have seen in the news
  • You can't attack Rina (1:4) because they are dead.
  • so thats 8-1?

or is it 8-2 now?
  • edited May 2012
    Can we get a list of Gefhar kills. I don't think Wrath should be included I think he was in a different alliance than Arbites.
  • Scar,term,prime are there kills.
  • And the Hand of Wraith
  • Can we get a list of Gefhar kills. I don't think Wrath should be included I think he was in a different alliance than Arbites.
    And the Hand of Wraith

• What happened is they had a yellow alert flying for about 24 hours. Right before the war started they marked up Hand of Wraith. Then they got jumped. So they never got into a rhythm of any kind.
  • We had a red alert for like 2 hours.
  • edited May 2012
    I was talking smack in pfs with TMonsta about upcoming war. The AL shows up and tells me to shut up. So as their first big KT went up I suicide grabbed the AL. Then they wasted even more war leaders. I planned it after the first break right on the money. Wrath held out forever that was just a big wet kiss after they got through it. I feel kinda bad but he was a dick and shoulda KTed Kesha instead of causing me to rant for two weeks about him. If he was smart he would asked me to help instead of causing me to throw a wrench in the machine. I tried repeatedly to stop them from missile KTing Scar while he was sitting there online replying to my messages. I'm a veteran even if ya don't like me I am great at causing problems and intel. This alliance squanders resources like no other.
  • But I do like ya Dank!
  • I heard Cobras is wanting to join the war against Arbites. Seems a little rash. This is a good 1v1.
  • I was talking smack in pfs with TMonsta about upcoming war. The AL shows up and tells me to shut up. So as their first big KT went up I suicide grabbed the AL. Then they wasted even more war leaders. I planned it after the first break right on the money. Wrath held out forever that was just a big wet kiss after they got through it. I feel kinda bad but he was a dick and shoulda KTed Kesha instead of causing me to rant for two weeks about him. If he was smart he would asked me to help instead of causing me to throw a wrench in the machine. I tried repeatedly to stop them from missile KTing Scar while he was sitting there online replying to my messages. I'm a veteran even if ya don't like me I am great at causing problems and intel. This alliance squanders resources like no other.
    You didn't suicide grab me until I was almost dead. lol

Dank's story is already becoming grand and the round isn't even over yet.
  • edited May 2012
    You are dead and I'm still grabbing your alliance mates. You couldn't lead a horse to water. The idea that you are going to turn this war around with a missile attack like you are planning right now just proves my point. It's not that you didn't have the resources to mount an offense. You just didn't have any strategy whatsoever. I doubt you understand how having everyone hit me at that critical moment had any impact. How continuing to KT Wrath was a terrible decision. Marking a guy that's online as a missile KT when he's a great grab, etc. Whoever you are I want you to know that you are a noob. I never bothered to even care who you are nor will I put any effort into it. Think of it as the equivalent of your KT strategy.
  • neg>dank
  • Yes, cobra is gonna jump us. Gefahr cannot handle us 1v1 so they need help plain and simple. We are growing in networth everyday, and they are losing networth and will be destroyed if they dont get some help. So Stunner is gonna join them against us, then once they figure they have done enough dmg to us, they willl keep nap between them and farm the uni. If your not in Stunner or Gefahr i suggest you pick a side cause if they win, they will farm you into the ground, Arbiters wont be around to stop them.
  • edited May 2012
    1. From what I heard you guys jumped Gefahr after they went after Odin.

2. Arbiters were some of the worst offenders of Stunner when our only alliance goal was to rid the uni of the g2 multis.

3. Nothing's been decided, but indeed Stunner is an alliance of war and clean up. Farming is far from the philosophy of us.

Edit: Let me know how accurate point 1 is.
  • Incase u didnt know what gef was doing..they was farming all the smaller alliances in the uni, wouldnt accept naps with them and was eating them alive. Guys like Lews who is a good dude was getting hit all day everyday by there top guys, bashes or not, they didnt care. We was asked to help...so we did. Yes we jumped them, but at the request of they ones they was farming.
  • Hand of Wrath = small ?
  • he didn't mention hand of wrath in his post was saying the smaller guys were getting farmed and that was teh reason for being jumped
  • I'd like someone from LaughingCow to join this discussion and either be completely frank or lie their asses off.
  • Which KD are you so we can kill you?
  • edited May 2012
    Not worth it, don't worry.

Why all the hate?
  • I heard Cobras is wanting to join the war against Arbites. Seems a little rash. This is a good 1v1.
    Cobras (1:7)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on May 30, 12:00:18
    i am dropping the nap

the war should be 1v1 not 1v2

and that was what cobra msged me then I made the war 1 vs 1 and now he wants to start a 2 vs 1 himself not to mentention that at the time as gefahr declared war at odin they was 4 times the size and they didn't msg or inform the AL of Odin that they wanted to KT a KD

• Plain and simple, gefahr was farming smaller alliances during bot wars, wouldnt accept naps with them, cause it was much more fun to just bash/gangbang them. Now we are doing something about it, and they dont like it so want help. I suggest you stop playing this game if all you play for is Rank 1, cause u will never get it bashing and gangbanging your way to the top, not as long as there is still a few good players left to take you guys out.
  • Not worth it, don't worry.

Why all the hate?
    It looked like you were talking smack.
  • laughing cow
  • I saw some negative comment toward Arbites and made a threat.

Anyway night its bed time.