Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the [Arbites] alliance has declared war with the [Gefahr] alliance.

Comments

• What you gonna do damdred? You pussies have been running around spouting off at the mouth over bullshit that had nothing to do with you. Then you wanna play war. I am not going to sit here and say this hasnt hurt a bit, but now its time for a little retribution. Throts the first on my list. You wanna be next? Because i think i have a whole alliance of friends who wouldnt mind fucking the rest of you whores up.
  • 15 or 20mil of our alliance is multis? lol
  • First i'm not a whore, I have always built for war and I always will. Secondly I am already dead, have been for about a week now. Thirdly I am not in Arb and have not taken part in the war against Gef infact I was friendly towards both sides. To say both sides did not have friends who hit KT's is insane, to say its right is also incorrect.

To say that you are going to fuck someone up for helping a friend albeit in your power is neither right or wrong. I was just saying Throt has a lot of friends inside arb and outside arb and it could put you guys in a worse position. When I was KT'd I was hit by friends of the people does it really matter that much not really the damage was minimual and I would of fallen just as quickly.

And also look for me next round you can try to KT me first I don't mind will be fun as always and I won't be upset or angry because I know that this is just a game lol
  • Damdred wins the argument.
  • Tmonsta, you are an idiot. Damdred, if you have no stance in this war then why are you in here?
  • edited June 2012
    Your mom is an idiot. I assume he is in here because he feels like being here.
  • I thought a public forum was for public comments...others from outside both alliances have stated how they felt and I stated what I thought concerning throt etc. What is so bad about that?
  • Ya being stuck in G2 without a proper alliance just asks for the NW whores of the game to eat u alive, they will litterly bash/gangbang u to death even tho everyone knows its not fair play.
    And just had to comment on this.. NW Whores. Arbites is worried about dragging on this war because they think we can beat them up enough to give Stunner a chance to farm them. If you guys weren't about NW, what would you care?
  • Arbites is dragging on the war? Has Gefahr gone to them to ask for a cease fire?
  • Gefahr is probably waiting for Stunner to make a move. The best thing to happen for Arbites, ironically, is all these new multis.
  • No, that is not the best thing, rather have a gangbang than multis.
  • Arbites is dragging on the war? Has Gefahr gone to them to ask for a cease fire?
    No, they have asked for one because they are worried that they won't be strong enough to take on Stunner anymore. Quite funny, since they aren't worried about being "#1 Alliance". At least from what they say.
    No, they have asked for one because they are worried that they won't be strong enough to take on Stunner anymore. Quite funny, since they aren't worried about being "#1 Alliance". At least from what they say.
    What does wanting to be strong to fight a war have to do with wanting rank 1? That just means they want a good war. You silly.
  • edited June 2012
    Just a few more non-arbites kd's on our kt's, not that anyone cares.

May 31, 01:06:00 Our kingdom Sin War (1:15) bravely defended against throt (3:2) and lost 74 planets.
    May 31, 02:04:03 Our kingdom Sin War (1:15) bravely defended against Tethyr (3:2) and lost 43 planets.
    May 31, 04:14:02 Our kingdom Sin War (1:15) bravely defended against Madkingdom (3:9) and lost 15 planets.
    May 31, 04:14:20 Our kingdom Sin War (1:15) bravely defended against Madkingdom (3:9) and lost 13 planets.
    May 31, 04:14:36 Our kingdom Sin War (1:15) bravely defended against Madkingdom (3:9) and lost 12 planets.
    May 30, 14:27:53 Our kingdom Never come down (1:15) bravely defended against The Hatetank (4:13) and lost 32 planets.
    May 30, 18:45:38 Our kingdom Never come down (1:15) bravely defended against Dahraxilion (8:13) and lost 16 planets.
    May 30, 18:45:51 Our kingdom Never come down (1:15) bravely defended against Dahraxilion (8:13) and lost 15 planets.
    May 30, 18:45:55 Our kingdom Never come down (1:15) bravely defended against Dahraxilion (8:13) and lost 14 planets.
    May 30, 18:45:58 Our kingdom Never come down (1:15) bravely defended against Dahraxilion (8:13) and lost 13 planets.
    May 30, 19:59:33 Our kingdom Never come down (1:15) bravely defended against Ninja Turtle (2:15) and lost 10 planets.
    May 30, 19:59:40 Our kingdom Never come down (1:15) bravely defended against Ninja Turtle (2:15) and lost 10 planets.
    May 30, 19:59:43 Our kingdom Never come down (1:15) bravely defended against Ninja Turtle (2:15) and lost 10 planets.
  • Gefahr has had more power and resources then us the entire war. The reason you guys are losing is because we have superior leadership and war abilities. Again close to 15mil of our alliance is built of kesha multis and when the war started I believe you guys had something like 5-10 more top 100 KD's then us. Anyway I spoke to someone about this war earlier and I realize your response is one of bitterness and vengeance so cut the bullshit and get on with it.
  • Did you ever talk to the right person? I know a couple people were directed to me, but still haven't heard anything.
  • Shhh, Tyrsis, they are butthurt so let them be, just let them be.
  • Like i been saying all day, Gefahr was made up of Nw Whores who bashed/gangbanged there way to the top of the charts and now are getting what they deserve.
  • Did you ever talk to the right person? I know a couple people were directed to me, but still haven't heard anything.
    I talked to snoopygy and you already referenced what I said once in this thread which is why I responded.
  • Like i been saying all day, Gefahr was made up of Nw Whores who bashed/gangbanged there way to the top of the charts and now are getting what they deserve.
    But completely unlike in tone to what you said to get this thread started
    Guess we all got the war bug...well lets get this party started.
  • So he enjoys going to war, and is warring against people that he feels deserve to be killed. How does that not go together NSG?
  • Because self-justifications never take till page 3 to get around to. But hey I was cool with this just being a war for war's sake.
  • Why isn't it a war for war's sake? Just because you declare war for war's sake, can you not also have a secondary reason?
    Reason 1) I like war
    Reason 2) They are douches
  • If that's what you guys discussed in Arbites, cool.
  • I dunno, I was inactive, then I died. I have no clue what's discussed, I just don't see what you are whining about.
  • Well I don't see why you're whining about my whining.
  • You can't probe Chopper (1:18) because they are dead.

• he appears to be alive...
  • He's probably popless. Essentially a zombie KD for this tick.
  • he logged on