Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the [Arbites] alliance has declared war with the [Gefahr] alliance.

Comments

• edited June 2012
    How would Gefhar gangbang Arbites?
    Im not not to sure of the details but they were pals with Asylum and together they were fairly strong. Why they didnt try to save them against Stunner Im not sure. Maybe it would have been too obvious or something changed. The leaders over there seem to make poor choices. They stopped talking to me when I demanded they KT Kesha.
  • he dead, i see that now
  • edited June 2012
    How would Gefhar gangbang Arbites?
    Im not not to sure of the details but they were pals with Asylum and together they were fairly strong. Why they didnt try to save them against Stunner Im not sure. Maybe it would have been too obvious or something changed. The leaders over there seem to make poor choices. They stopped talking to me when I demanded they KT Kesha.
    Yea, according to Epic leadership.
  • LOOOOOOOOOL

Our kingdom Ecliptia (1:17) bravely defended against Miracle (1:13) and lost 1,546 planets.

miracle did more dmg then the throt in whole round... so i think its even...
  • I guess that's better than worst player ever.. :)
    Total Wins 88

Total Losses 53

Still counting.
  • Two more souls went down to the Underworld

Gefahr graveyard:

Sin War (1:15)
    Dire Wolf (1:3)
    Never come down (1:15)
    RockScar (1:4)
    Double0Ape (1:10)
    Titus Andronicus (1:3)
    MYster (1:18)
    Rina (1:4)
    Zeal (1:18)
    Chopper (1:18)

Arbites hall of fame:

Scar (1:8)
    Prime Time (1:9)
    Terminus Systems (1:8)
    Dexter Morgan (1:17)
  • June 1, 22:28:09 the Stunner alliance has canceled the nap relation on your alliance.
  • They look like fantasy to players like zeality who lives in a different world then everyone else on the PF's.
    I don't know. You sound a bit... loopy?

Plz cry more for us, you guys whining in here for someone to come save you is just to funny.
  • Hey squirell, you filthy fuckin rat. Im gonna fuck your buddy throt up for that one.
    bring it on biach, declare @ UNItetheMATRIX
    but beware we have devastating force in here...
    your alliance would benefit also - killing couple of minor KDs will make the list longer much faster... well only in case you find those tiny KDs :D
  • I wouldn't touch throt he has a lot more friends than squirrel
    He also speaks in third person which is amusing to read even if he tries to be serious lol
  • Hey squirell, you filthy fuckin rat. Im gonna fuck your buddy throt up for that one.
    bring it on biach, declare @ UNItetheMATRIX
    but beware we have devastating force in here...
    your alliance would benefit also - killing couple of minor KDs will make the list longer much faster... well only in case you find those tiny KDs :D
    I am the bitch? Look at you fool? Your kd sucks. Damn everyone talks trash on my kd's but jesus, you could do with a beating. You shouldnt even bother playing this game.
  • By the way arbites, nice to see you fools farming your own kd's just so your kd's can stay alive.

Residence 2,864 21%
    Barracks 4,060 29%
    Star Mine 3,631 26%
    Probe Factories 0 0% - i wonder what that was for.

dumbasses.
  • Throt, ill make it clear to you only once. I see you in my sector news again, im rolling you. Bash or not, im fucking your day up.
  • should throt repeat himself... naah waste of time - read the previous post
    btw throt would suggest you to masturbate a bit. it will get some excess blood and out from your brain into your penis that reduces the pressure there and maybe after that you will not be so angry to the world :D
  • June 1, 22:28:09 the Stunner alliance has canceled the nap relation on your alliance.
    Yeah?

June 1, 22:28:05 the [Stunner] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [Gefahr] alliance.
    June 1, 22:28:09 the [Stunner] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [Arbites] alliance.
    June 1, 22:41:51 the [Stunner] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [ALLinONE] alliance.
  • By the way arbites, nice to see you fools farming your own kd's just so your kd's can stay alive.

Residence 2,864 21%
    Barracks 4,060 29%
    Star Mine 3,631 26%
    Probe Factories 0 0% - i wonder what that was for.

dumbasses.
    your kinda retarded arnt you, some players just dont use pf's its a viable strat, not one i suggest but still works.

• Red Ranger 1:4 DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • should throt repeat himself... naah waste of time - read the previous post
    btw throt would suggest you to masturbate a bit. it will get some excess blood and out from your brain into your penis that reduces the pressure there and maybe after that you will not be so angry to the world :D
    Darubian - 0; Throt - 1

Better step your game up Daru, you're just sounding like a angsty teenage kid ever since you came back.

• Remind me not to argue with Throt Sci.
  • you should think before you war throt... you dont know how many people he is...
  • You never argue with the Throt!
  • gefahr you should just accept that you lost - surrender and go home with your forces...

this is a bloodbath... 11-4

Red Ranger found his way to this list and the next one will follow soon

Gefahr graveyard:

Sin War (1:15)
    Dire Wolf (1:3)
    Never come down (1:15)
    RockScar (1:4)
    Double0Ape (1:10)
    Titus Andronicus (1:3)
    MYster (1:18)
    Rina (1:4)
    Zeal (1:18)
    Chopper (1:18)
    Red Ranger 1:4

Arbites hall of fame:

Scar (1:8)
    Prime Time (1:9)
    Terminus Systems (1:8)
    Dexter Morgan (1:17)
  • edited June 2012
    Picture an old civil war scene where people are dying out on the battlefield. Gefhar loyalists are the people up on the hill having a picnic. The pain and suffering of the people down below are just entertainment to them. This is the kind of thing that happens when you get a bunch of blind supporters to whatever regime they land in together. They are just food, and deserve to be due to their complete lack of empathy towards other players.
  • We have basically resorted to only trying to kill there really active probers and attackers, since we have killed almost all there NW whores. We dont wanna ruin anyones round who just got stuck in the middle of a bunch of idiots trying to all rank while doing whatever dirty tricks required to get there.
  • Picture an old civil war scene where people are dying out on the battlefield. Gefhar loyalists are the people up on the hill having a picnic. The pain and suffering of the people down below are just entertainment to them. This is the kind of thing that happens when you get a bunch of blind supporters to whatever regime they land in together. They are just food, and deserve to be due to their complete lack of empathy towards other players.
    Because it is so much better to not be active in whatever alliance you land in, throw fits and fail suicide instead of enjoying the sinking ship right? Alliances lost all meaning and feelings of loyalty long, long ago. So the question you need to ask when playing now is if you find it more entertaining to be active and have some fun or just turtle and not bother talking to anyone for the whole round. Personally I know which I find to be more entertaining, and even with all the bots you still mean some pretty neat people.

• edited June 2012
    If I have a disagreement with somebody on this game I attack them. I didn't choose this alliance my sector mates did. I didn't choose my sector mates I just landed here. If they want to spit on the player made rules I won't hesitate to spit on them.
  • What rules did we spit on?
  • edited June 2012
    The one where you suck Kesha's dick and he's responsible for 100's of accounts on the server. Ya remember that? Probably not cuz you're too busy smelling your own farts. Countless cases of bashing and protecting farmers, etc.

Had there been some actual vote where people were like we want the bots fine. That's not what happened. Yall were having a picnic up on the hill and just decided that people love the bots. They want to NAP Kesha. Whatever dude you dreamt that vote it never took place.
  • Are you saying that you, Dank the mastermind of FC, could not sway the sheep that play SK today to go to whatever alliance you desire? It happened like that way back, and is even easier today since very rarely do you get full groups of 4 officers aiming at forming an alliance. Most players do not care what alliances they go to as long as they are protected. Talking is a wonderful thing, you of all people should know that.
  • I usally dont agree with Dank but in this case its true, you guys didnt accept naps with the smaller alliances so that you could farm them into the ground for days while the rest of the uni did the bot war.