Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the [Arbites] alliance has declared war with the [Gefahr] alliance.

Comments

• As you can CLEARLY tell, my kingdom is an imminent threat to whomever runs the bots. They are trying to stunt my massive growth. I would have been rank 1 EZMODE by yesterday.

I calculated it out.
    thank god you calc'ed it, was getting all ready to call you out as a liar but now I dont need to. :-D
    You must not know who I am. I'm kind of a big deal. I know people. I can get rank 1 with only logging in one time a day and still roll your kingdom ezmode. You are food. I am god. FEAR ME.

Jesus just typing this bullshit out is a chore. How do so many people do this on such a regular basis?
  • I type about 90 wpm.
  • Still too much time.
  • Graveyard Gefahr

Dire Wolf (1:3) 
    Never come down (1:15) 
    RockScar (1:4)
    Double0Ape (1:10)
    Titus Andronicus (1:3) 
    MYster (1:18)
  • As you can CLEARLY tell, my kingdom is an imminent threat to whomever runs the bots. They are trying to stunt my massive growth. I would have been rank 1 EZMODE by yesterday.

I calculated it out.
    thank god you calc'ed it, was getting all ready to call you out as a liar but now I dont need to. :-D
    You must not know who I am. I'm kind of a big deal. I know people. I can get rank 1 with only logging in one time a day and still roll your kingdom ezmode. You are food. I am god. FEAR ME.

Jesus just typing this bullshit out is a chore. How do so many people do this on such a regular basis?
    I rape you for fun.
  • so whats the score now?

Arbites-6
    Gefahr-1

I think thats right
  • Prime Time just tapped me, and that one hurt a bit.
  • was there a suicide?
  • Not that i know of.
  • damnit someone keep me updated here. Whats going on?
  • good good. So they war goes well then
  • Wasn't too nice prime lol.
  • Looks like i might have to change this title pretty soon....
  • Change it to what?
  • another hole for the

Gefahr Graveyard

Dire Wolf (1:3)
    Never come down (1:15)
    RockScar (1:4)
    Double0Ape (1:10)
    Titus Andronicus (1:3)
    MYster (1:18)
    Sin War (1:15)
  • At the current pace, Oz should die before me :-D
    Nope.
  • lol, i nice recreate.
  • impressive 4 fails on Prime when he had 3 land btw
  • impressive 4 fails on Prime when he had 3 land btw
    LOL
  • edited May 2012
    Gefhar should be studied by future officers in how not to fight a war. Ive seen a lot of wars but this really takes the cake. I recommend you guys revert to the Bedrock strategy. KT as many small kingdoms as possible and claim you KTed more thereby winning the fight. You got no other hope.
  • is it that bad in Gefahr dank? Or is it Arbites is just that good?
  • edited May 2012
    It really is that bad. KT a bunch of small crap to get your KT count higher then beg for peace. You can claim you killed more. There is no point in feeding your alliance to Arbites for no reason at all. Arbites is good but the opponent isnt worthy its a massacre.
  • After seeing the activity on MYster I dont think many ppl could match Arbites
  • I agree.
  • Hey now. If they start going with the bedrock method ill be right up front on that KT list. I will be honest with you guys though, i am surprised you havent taken me out yet. I know i am small but ive made sure to plaster myself all over your news and still nothing.

I see you folk checking my som every once in awhile. So whens it coming?
  • yea your active against us but we are just removing the main threats before we feast on the rest. Tactics...I am sure we will get to you eventually
  • Main threats. Just because they can break you, doesnt make them the main threats. Ive thrown more of your KD's powerless than the big guys have broken.
  • are you saying your big guys are lazy?
  • Are you dumb? The big guys are good for tapping, but their wl's only go so far, and they only have so many of them.
  • Taking our big guys effects everyone, you see your top hitter go down in a few ticks and you start to second guess yourselves and whether u can win or not. And once u start second guessing...u have lost.