Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resonance/Asylum where's the honor

Comments

• Wait if you know it's not just him how is it cheating?
    You just proved yourself wrong. The matching IP and interaction is a player rule to determine when someone is using multiple accounts but how is it cheating when you an others know that he isn't controlling more than one KD?
    And sure he can yell out to his wife hit this dude or ask if she can get a SoX for him but how is that different to asking an alliance or sector mate??
  • -.- but you still dont get my last point, how is it different from asking an alliance mate or sector mate for a SoX?
  • edited May 2012
    -.- but you still dont get my last point, how is it different from asking an alliance mate or sector mate for a SoX?
    I dunno, maybe because that isn't against the rules?

Please stop defending cheaters.
  • people know he's not a cheat stop puttin him in the same category as kesha
  • But he is a cheater because he cheated...

Y U NO UNDERSTAND BASIC LOGIC?!
  • But he is a cheater because he cheated...

Y U NO UNDERSTAND BASIC LOGIC?!
    Provide your evidence.
  • Prove you have the ability to read.
  • MIDDLE OF PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD FUCKTARDS.
  • Your face
  • He has cheated talnoy if you can't accept this fact you are a failure just as much as affinity :-p
  • Your just jealous we used to mop the floor with you every round :P
    and have you not been reading? and theres these bot armys out there but people seems to be cool letting them do what they want so either way suck it.
    Im standing by my alliance-mate and if you think loyalty is stupid them jump off a cliff.
  • you havent been here earlier have you

if you want to defend a cheater go ahead, I couldn't care less anymore with the amount of bullshit thats been happening for the past 10 rounds
  • This is my 3rd round back since round 43 and then before then been outta the game since 2007 so im just getting started again im glad there are still some good ppl left to chat to only reason im considering coming back next round.
  • edited May 2012
    Yea, I left round 18. You know what that means? Not a damn thing. I feel bad for Jester that idiots like you still want to publicly defend him. He knows he got away with technically cheating - just shut up; obviously nothing is going to come of it since it hasn't and there are bigger fish to fry.
  • you feel sorry for him because im defending him? screw you hippy
  • Prove you have the ability to read.
    I read your previous comment didn't I. Considering my pretext for asking you to provide me more evidence is shown by your non descriptive 'he's guilty cos he's guilty' statement.

Also, you need to learn to read doggyboy.
  • Pineapples! Is the answer pineapples?
  • Pineapples! Is the answer pineapples?
    Its Apples you dimwit.
  • only thing good about pineapples is the fact it was apple in its name. Apples fkn rule
  • only thing good about pineapples is the fact it was apple in its name. Apples fkn rule
    Fuji Apples FTW
    Fuji Apples FTW
    Granny Smith FTWer :P
    Fuji Apples FTW
    Granny Smith FTWer :P
    Oh nasty shit that is.
  • Oh we were still talking about apples? :/ awkward....
  • this made me chuckle in a sad way
  • too big

*waits for the inevitable "thats what she said" comment
  • Get Google Chrome
  • Fine, enjoy your security holes/memory leaks.
  • Palemoon isnt so bad once you get to know it