Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resonance/Asylum where's the honor

Comments

• The top dws have visitted 1:2 and weve returned the favor. Thas a pretty shit nap if you ask me.
  • Ah true because it is impossible to make backdoor agreements with individual KD's in g2 that just happen to be large O DW SL's. My mistake next time I will just take everything said and done at face value and refuse to look behind the scenes because no one lies or cheats in this game.
    Not my sector. Again, we took care of said cheating.
  • Tyrisis is obviously aiming that at me, no agreements have been made with anyone. also im just 1 KD you spastic. How the hell am i guna influence anything. Epic as of now are the only ones who have helped kill the guys who multied me. As of right now none of the rest of you have done nothing. Best part is these guys are supposedly my enemies.

Maybe one day you will be like me Ty, although i highly doubt it :)
  • Actually I just heard a random rumor and thought I would give it a swing. I am pretty sure I have almost no idea what is going on.
  • Enemies or not multis are queer and they should always take priority over friendly rivalries. Guess most of sk cant grasp that as they still want to kt you haha
  • Enemies or not multis are queer and they should always take priority over friendly rivalries. Guess most of sk cant grasp that as they still want to kt you haha
    this^
  • i can understand bots an all not wanting to upset them this early (althought thats stupid) but these multies are just straight up IP and interaction and nobody gives a shit. Sad state of sk or sk ALs
  • In the meantime, my rax is at 99% and holding.... Yeah, i got skills like that...
  • Yea my sector is all like "Let's just keep rolling with Mobi" and I'm like "Quartering Acts of 2012, bitches."
  • Yeah, a couple of my people in mobi hate it. But im massing LD's at the moment and its making a huge impact on my NW. So they better keep mobi. I made myself a bank to afford all this training! AND DONT THINK YOU FUCKERS CAN ROB ME!

Platinum: 1,055
  • edited May 2012
    Yea seriously sms up the ass.
  • edited May 2012
    Am I missing something here? Are there some invisible extra digits in the IPs that you can see?

And
    And yes, all 5 of these KDs participated in KTing Lynog - within minutes of each other.
  • This is fun though, really. I can't wait until we all can finally agree on what the fuck reality is.
  • I am so fucking confused about this thread now
  • edited May 2012
    Oh ok. So we can cross 2 off the confirmed list. I apologize to Ender's Shadow and Snuff for labeling them confirmed multis. Indeed Shadow does not appear on the file Lynog posted. There isn't any evidence, provided on the public forums, that they are multis.

So that makes 4 multis - of which the tepid response has been to KT one of them.
  • pft ender's shadow is still the guy who triple hit a suicider
    Like you wouldnt? QFT...
  • he trip hit a suicider and multi raped me yet he isnt dead???? wtf
  • Shadow didn't show up anywhere in you file Lynog. I just assumed the whole damn sector went after you.
  • some people in epic have been tripple tapping people and nothing was done either...guess the rule changed this round
  • Some people.
  • edited May 2012
    Um... Not that math is very hard, but I will help you. Shadow did not attack lynog. Snuff did, but Snuff does not match ips with the other three.

5 - 2 = 3.

3 ip + interaction.

3 is a lot different than "6 CUHNFURMED MULTIES!!!111"

You picking up what I'm putting down here?

Oh, and the only people who use the word "fuckstick" are probably "fuckstick"s themselves. Not that anyone would EVER use such a silly insult.
  • Um... Not that math is very hard, but I will help you. Shadow did not attack lynog. Snuff did, but Snuff does not match ips with the other three.

5 - 2 = 3.

3 ip + interaction.

3 is a lot different than "6 CUHNFURMED MULTIES!!!111"

You picking up what I'm putting down here?
    I hope you lol'd as much writing this as I did reading it...
  • Ok fuckstick, you're forgetting Macho in 1:7, which makes 4. Yea, I made a mistake with Ender's Shadow - considering he's already been a triple tapping cunt on a suicider. Because I was wrong with one KD, I'm automatically wrong on the other (so we're each off by ONE mistake).

So it's 4. 4 multis, 1 triple tapping cunt, 1 actually innocent KD, and 1 alliance who still does a shit job policing itself. But please, keep ignoring self-responsibility.
  • Oh ok. So we can cross 2 off the confirmed list. I apologize to Ender's Shadow and Snuff for labeling them confirmed multis. Indeed Shadow does not appear on the file Lynog posted. There isn't any evidence, provided on the public forums, that they are multis.

So that makes 4 multis - of which the tepid response has been to KT one of them.
    Ninja edit?
  • Maybe 4 minutes after I posted it.
  • Ok fuckstick, you're forgetting Macho in 1:7, which makes 4. Yea, I made a mistake with Ender's Shadow - considering he's already been a triple tapping cunt on a suicider. Because I was wrong with one KD, I'm automatically wrong on the other (so we're each off by ONE mistake).

So it's 4. 4 multis, 1 triple tapping cunt, 1 actually innocent KD, and 1 alliance who still does a shit job policing itself. But please, keep ignoring self-responsibility.
    If it makes you happy, this too made me chuckle NSG, I'm not taking sides on the issues, just laughing hard at the abuse you guys hurl ;-)
  • edited May 2012
    some people in epic have been tripple tapping people and nothing was done either...guess the rule changed this round
    You dominate and you set the rules. Thats how America plays it.

'Lets go to war and free the people from oppression. In truth, it is, lets enslave these people so that they may live on as workers of our capitalist regime'
  • Just going to bump this now that there's no war. No excuse. I'll make sure this topic is bumped at the end of the round also.
  • some people in epic have been tripple tapping people and nothing was done either...guess the rule changed this round
    You dominate and you set the rules. Thats how America plays it.

'Lets go to war and free the people from oppression. In truth, it is, lets enslave these people so that they may live on as workers of our capitalist regime'
    Oh no the ruse is up!
  • Just going to bump this now that there's no war. No excuse. I'll make sure this topic is bumped at the end of the round also.
    Thats nice...
    Bump.