Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resonance/Asylum where's the honor

Comments

• Hey, suck a bleeding dick, get raped by a box of AIDS, and die in a car fire.
  • edited May 2012

This is a video of a receiver in American Football fumbling the ball at the 1 yard line despite no one around him. In this video the other team is granted possession of the ball despite the fact my dead grandma could have walked the ball in.

Why do I post this? Listen up, fucksticks. In situations that affect lives and livelihoods we can take context and details specific to an event to react in proper means. When it comes to games however, there are very black and white boarders. We call these RULES, and no matter who's breaking them, and no matter who else might have broken them, they are to be standardized and unequivocally enforced.
  • The rules say you must only have 1 account per person and everyone knows that people that play at schools or in same house and in some cases same internet provider on their mobiles can match IPs SO theres a no interaction rule put in place by PLAYERS which is fair and they only interacted because it was an Alliance Approved KT no matter how stupid the decision it was still an Alliance KT so you expect them to not partake in it? yes i know stupid. So instead of having a cry about it stfu or prove the fact that Big Bird doesn't have a wife and a nephew that play the game also.

• Why do I post this? Listen up, fucksticks. In situations that affect lives and livelihoods we can take context and details specific to an event to react in proper means. When it comes to games however, there are very black and white boarders. We call these RULES, and no matter who's breaking them, and no matter who else might have broken them, they are to be standardized and unequivocally enforced.
    I'm not saying you are wrong. I'm just saying there are bigger fish to fry, and I'm not sure why you are so hell-bent on KT'ing the lesser of two evils. If you want to stop cheating start at the top.

Also, "Fucksticks"?
    Umadbro?
  • The rules say you must only have 1 account per person and everyone knows that people that play at schools or in same house and in some cases same internet provider on their mobiles can match IPs SO theres a no interaction rule put in place by PLAYERS which is fair and they only interacted because it was an Alliance Approved KT no matter how stupid the decision it was still an Alliance KT so you expect them to not partake in it? yes i know stupid. So instead of having a cry about it stfu or prove the fact that Big Bird doesn't have a wife and a nephew that play the game also.
    Slippery Slope.

Why do I post this? Listen up, fucksticks. In situations that affect lives and livelihoods we can take context and details specific to an event to react in proper means. When it comes to games however, there are very black and white boarders. We call these RULES, and no matter who's breaking them, and no matter who else might have broken them, they are to be standardized and unequivocally enforced.
    I'm not saying you are wrong. I'm just saying there are bigger fish to fry, and I'm not sure why you are so hell-bent on KT'ing the lesser of two evils. If you want to stop cheating start at the top.

Also, "Fucksticks"?
    Umadbro?
    Why has it taken 2 weeks and half a galaxy of bot multis for others to finally say, "this isn't the biggest problem right now"?
  • Slippery Slope?
  • We should have to prove Big Birds multis are his family members? Holy fuck, cheating on SK has never been more accepted.

Gonna have all my coworkers play next rd from the same IP, its your job to prove they are al individual people!

You sir, are a moron. I dont care abiut big bird but please tell me you see the gaping in that statement of yours hahaha
  • I know big bird and he isn't a cheater.
  • I also know Big Bird and he isnt a cheater. He fights cheating.
  • Well then I suppose that settles it. I herevy appoint Tyrsis and Squirrel the judges on all cheating cases.
  • *wields his new title with pride and honor and soon to turn into an IRON FIST*

Zeality is a cheater! I am the judge! Obey me SK MINIONS!! Destroy him!!!!
  • Jester's played as long as anyone here, he should know the rules...
  • I really haven't read this thread and I have no intentions of doing so.
  • The short of it is Big Bird has family members playing, and when Asylum was KTing Lynog they all had matching IPs. Page one has screen caps of it.
  • Its cool NSG, as long as squirrel or Tyrsis writes a post saying you arent a cheater, you are allowed to match IPs and interact. ;;)
  • Good Ole Boy system finally works for Squirrel. Good......Good......time to pay up boys
  • Ty you should read before you post, he IS a cheater thats that,

IP plus interaction with his auntie, uncle, sister brother and his friends dog. He isnt dead because leaders are faggots with no balls
  • edited May 2012
    Ty you should read before you post, he IS a cheater thats that,

IP plus interaction with his auntie, uncle, sister brother and his friends dog. He isnt dead because leaders are faggots with no balls
    His family just loves SK. And i believe faggots have balls, I believe its made with all the parts of an animal nobody wants.
  • funny story lews i went the asda and my dad asked me to pick some of them up. i literally looked everywhere for some. in the end i thought ill go over to this guy who works here and ill ask him where they are descretely.

goes over to this guy says yo, where can i get some faggots mate. he shouts in the campest voice you will ever hear. EY JOHN (who was his co worker) THIS LADS AFTER SOME FAGGOTS CAN YE TELL HIM WHERE THEY ARE. i went really red, i felt like killing my dad the cunt! haha
  • funny story lews i went the asda and my dad asked me to pick some of them up. i literally looked everywhere for some. in the end i thought ill go over to this guy who works here and ill ask him where they are descretely.

goes over to this guy says yo, where can i get some faggots mate. he shouts in the campest voice you will ever hear. EY JOHN (who was his co worker) THIS LADS AFTER SOME FAGGOTS CAN YE TELL HIM WHERE THEY ARE. i went really red, i felt like killing my dad the cunt! haha
    hahahaha, I'm gonna phone up my local tescos and ask them if they have any faggots in store.
  • What the fuck are you guys talking about?
  • What the fuck are you guys talking about?
    Faggots. I think you might like faggots.
  • edited May 2012
    That's one big ass link!

And hat I'm a faggot because I'm sticking up for my alliance mate?
    I know Big Bird and I know he's not a cheat if he was I'd have him KT'd. Why sacrifice a good player on the basis he "might be" cheating when he is a known player that fights against cheating -.- your just trying to eliminate threats by witch trial.
  • Big Bird is more like a landfarm to lynog tbh
  • That's one big ass link!

And hat I'm a faggot because I'm sticking up for my alliance mate?
    I know Big Bird and I know he's not a cheat if he was I'd have him KT'd. Why sacrifice a good player on the basis he "might be" cheating when he is a known player that fights against cheating -.- your just trying to eliminate threats by witch trial.
    He cheated. It's that simple. I know the given details surrounding it - he's got family playing (in his sector) but facts are facts: interaction + matching IP. That's cheating.
  • Wait if you know it's not just him how is it cheating?
    You just proved yourself wrong. The matching IP and interaction is a player rule to determine when someone is using multiple accounts but how is it cheating when you an others know that he isn't controlling more than one KD?
    And sure he can yell out to his wife hit this dude or ask if she can get a SoX for him but how is that different to asking an alliance or sector mate??
  • First off, I said 'given details', meaning the details that were provided. The IP matching and interaction rule stands independent of any investigation, speculation, or testimony given of the nature of the accounts that matched. This prevents any and all precedent to the usage of any excuse at all. That's why I said "slippery slope" before. This rule is 100% unbendable because there are no further methods of completely confirming people's stories one way or another. This is where the buck stops. Otherwise everyone's family and brothers and co-workers and gynecologists could start signing up and matching IP and interacting "oh well I asked if I could use the laptop to login while getting my pap smear."
  • aww man I just finished building all those TC's!!
    Only noobs build TCs...