Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resonance/Asylum where's the honor

edited May 2012 in General
Multi's in Resonance being KT'd = 0/6

Multi's in Epic being KT'd = 1/1

I know everyone's on Yellow alert but you guys could stop being so shitty about policing yourselves.

Comments

• with DIRTY BOMBS!!!!
  • Mastah's got me workiiiiiin...
  • pickin that cottonnn....
  • or is it

buildin on da railroad....

??
  • I'm pretty sure we a kting a multi in reso right now lol
  • No we are not
  • Unless you're KTing our half of the epic/reso multi, you aint done shit.
  • Go NAP more top DW's in g2

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Unless you're KTing our half of the epic/reso multi, you aint done shit.
    Well we are...so I have done shit?
  • i'm not sure what the fuss is about the multi situation on both sides was handled pretty quickly...
  • edited May 2012
    You're KTing Macho? Ok, I guess this war's gonna be a cakewalk then.
  • You're KTing Macho? Ok, I guess this war's gonna be a cakewalk then.
    Of course. Matching ips + interaction, why would we not kt both?
  • confusion plagues my mind

• What's stupid is res is going to rely on smaller alliances for help when they are already napping eachother to force more hits towards the top alliance.

Hey res, those smaller alliances won't be your friends when they take top, you are only giving arbites a chance to fuck you over if you try and take the top.

who is this directed at?
  • You're KTing Macho? Ok, I guess this war's gonna be a cakewalk then.
    wait there is a war? I just thought we were killing multi's. When did we start war talk?
    I was under the impression we were just hitting a multi in reso and epic. NSG I think you just get on soapboxes trying to stir up trouble when there is none.
  • Exactly
  • Can someone elaborate?
  • NSG is trying to stir trouble up and complaining everyone is at war. I distinctly remember not being at war with anyone all of 3 minutes ago. Nor having a desire to war anyone. Some people cant handle the internet political tension.
  • edited May 2012
    5 confirmed multis in 1:11, 1 confirmed multi in 1:7, 1 confirmed multi in 1:2. Only one of these multis is near death and that one happens to be in Epic. The rest are in Resonance/Asylum. I thought we were going to war over it (because it's bullshit that one alliance can get away with 6 multis) but apparently we have no marbles.

• To be honest, the reason why the epic multi is almost dead is because he keeps suiciding all his tanks. It's a no brainer
  • lol there are NOT 5 confirmed multies in 1:11. you need ip + interaction to confirm ANYTHING.

And this is the only war I see...

May 11, 04:35:05 the [a] alliance has declared war with the [Help] alliance.
  • Oh IP+Interaction? Yea, ok, there were FIVE instances of that in 1:11. Check lynogs thread "One KD in G2" or whatever. Halfway down page one are the pics to prove it. I'll even re-upload them and post it in this thread if you really can't find it.

who is this directed at?
    Whoever is bitching in defense of epic.
  • Alliance Relations
    War: None
    Peace: None
    NAP: None
    Ally: None
  • Alliance Relations
    War: None
    Peace: None
    NAP: None
    Ally: None

So now that you showed everyone that can we all calm down a bit. Dont rock the boat baby.
  • Just reminding everyone that Epic has no NAP, no war, is about to complete a KT to clean themselves up. All I was complaining about was that res/asylum wasn't KTing any of their SIX (SIX, YES ALL SIX CONFIRMED) multis - and I was mistaken. They are slowly killing one.
  • Ah true because it is impossible to make backdoor agreements with individual KD's in g2 that just happen to be large O DW SL's. My mistake next time I will just take everything said and done at face value and refuse to look behind the scenes because no one lies or cheats in this game.
  • now Tyrsis that isnt all true. 1:2 just smashed Dying proof twice. And Dying proof hit 1:1 yesterday.

Well Arbites has no NAP with Lex anymore. So all is right in the uni. At least as far as I know.