Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resonance/Asylum where's the honor

Comments

• Tyrisis is obviously aiming that at me, no agreements have been made with anyone. also im just 1 KD you spastic. How the hell am i guna influence anything. Epic as of now are the only ones who have helped kill the guys who multied me. As of right now none of the rest of you have done nothing. Best part is these guys are supposedly my enemies.

Maybe one day you will be like me Ty, although i highly doubt it :)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

go to bed lil sister...
  • some people in epic have been tripple tapping people and nothing was done either...guess the rule changed this round
    You dominate and you set the rules. Thats how America plays it.

'Lets go to war and free the people from oppression. In truth, it is, lets enslave these people so that they may live on as workers of our capitalist regime'
    That is some of the most ignorant drivel I have ever heard. You poor brainwashed Commie. I will make sure we donate a few quarters to help feed your starving ppl everyday. Its the least I can do....
  • respectfully disagree. Afghanies make horrible workers to enslave. If we wanted to enslave anyone it would be China so they can make all of the worlds goods for very low prices. Oh wait.....
  • Oh no they caught us!

Every American is born with the desire to enslave the world and dominate all life. It was only a matter of time before our true purpose was revealed.
  • Oh no they caught us!

Every American is born with the desire to enslave the world and dominate all life. It was only a matter of time before our true purpose was revealed.
    are you calling us Borg? We will assimilate all cultures and conquer them with Mcdonalds and CVS's on every corner. The plan is working. Good......Good.....
    /sigh its people like you that make Americans look like dumbfucks to the rest of the world Squirrel
    I know what your saying Lux I am just being humorous and giving Lews a hard time.
  • This is no laughing matter they have caught our ultimate plan to rule the world...

We must being brainwashing now!
  • *clears throat* yes yes. Nothing to see here ppl. Enjoy your Mcdonalds. Drink Coke. It's good for you. Buy Apple. Drive Cars. Use electricity!
  • respectfully disagree. Afghanies make horrible workers to enslave. If we wanted to enslave anyone it would be China so they can make all of the worlds goods for very low prices. Oh wait.....
    My wife is Chinese jerk! LOL jk!

• Yeah, we made our peace. Now racism can be funny again. :D
  • HUZZAH FOR RACISM!!.......Proving not all of us are equal since creation!
  • The Chinese people who make my tacos are good at it. I'm glad they hired my friend and enjoy patronizing their business.

/good American

PS: Still 4 Multis in Asylum
  • The Chinese people who make my tacos are good at it. I'm glad they hired my friend and enjoy patronizing their business.

/good American

You bring up a good point NSG. Judge ppl by the content of their character not their skin.

/good American

You bring up a good point NSG. Judge ppl by the content of their character not their skin.
    Chinese people eat squirrels...not your skin though, its too fluffy...
  • Chinese ppl eat a lot of things. The things you put into medicine disturbs me.
  • Though I will use Tiger Balm
  • Though I will use Tiger Balm
    For your bald patch eh?
  • no damnit. I get sore after running 8 miles so I rub it on my shins. Shin Splits suck so bad
  • Tiger Balm is the same thing as bengay/icy hot you dolt.

Also 4 multis still in Asylum.
  • I know it is the same thing NSG. I was giving Lews a hard time cuz of his chinese medicine. And it so happens Tiger Balm has chinese writtings on the bottle. I was being an ass....
  • I know it is the same thing NSG. I was giving Lews a hard time cuz of his chinese medicine. And it so happens Tiger Balm has chinese writtings on the bottle. I was being an ass....
    We know you were...its running old now this trolling Lews...
  • Shall we team up?
  • Shall we team up?
    Lets
  • Well Asylum would be happy to start taking out the Bot's since we have a rough list in our AFs however we would need the co-operation of the Uni with NAP's set up since most are in Gal 2 and 3 and they are growing, 10% atleast of the top 100 are Bot's.

So the sooner we start the better but like i said would have to be a joint co-operation.
  • I'm not talking about the bots that aren't attacking anyone.

I'm really not talking about the bots at all.

I'm talking about the actual people, in sector 1:11, who multi'd.
  • yea there are bots everywhere. I didnt know sector 1:11 had bots. I am sure Asylum would handle any bots in their alliance.
  • They are not confirmed bots. They are likely just multis in the classic sense, who during the first KT attempt on Lynog all shared the same IP.
  • i remember hearing something about this 2 weeks ago. I thought EPIC killed them....So wouldnt that mean everything is handled?
  • Nope, Epic only KT'd the multi that was confirmed shared IP with a KD in Asylum. To be honest I don't even know if that KD is dead but we got him down to like 180 land last I checked.

Asylum should be at the forefront of KTing multi's found in their own alliance. Especially those that participated in alliance-sanctioned events.
  • BTW any from Epic who had the information about the Epic KD and Terraforming Mars(1:7) being multis please post it here or PM me.