Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resonance/Asylum where's the honor

Comments

• Got grabbacked for attacking a multi and got grabbed by an Asylum multi. You scum still haven't cleaned up and don't think a distance of time makes it ok.
  • edited May 2012
    Please post this list of confirmed multis from the Lynog KT.
  • Speakerforthedead
    Ender's Game
    Big Bird

All in 1:11. Screenshot evidence is posted in the middle of page 1 of this thread.
  • Can't believe they haven't been killed. They're even protecting them by grabbing you back.
  • the fact these guys arent dead and this same alliance is also considering trying to kill me again is a joke. Hang your heads in shame asylum
  • I think people gave up trying to kill multis after seeing whats up now.
  • killing bot multies maybe but killing blatent man made ones is a different thing all together, these same guys will try 1000x harder to kill a legit kd than they will to kill a proven multi.

All because one poses a threat to them and the others dont. pretty sad level of nubness these guys have brought sk too
  • Truth. We pulled the KT on Big Bird because people doubted that he was multiing (note: everyone can bring their aunt and cousin to play SK, as this is now an acceptable excuse for IPmatch+interaction), and many of them would have preferred killing you.

Its interesting to see how their views change when they are the ones on the receiving end of multis... I wish most of them didn't hide, I'd love to know what useless twats they are for future rounds :-p
  • edited May 2012
    Yea uh we should have just kept the KT on.

When a few days later there was the Asylum/Epic multi KDs, we killed ours but they didn't kill theirs. Now I have no way to prove that KD was ever a multi.

Neg > Asylum accountability
  • NSG, I was all for it. Strategically, it was removing players from that noob ass alliance, but they were indeed cheating.

That being said, we were losing more support by the hour, he was outgrowing our "KT" :-p and war was already brewing, had to cut our losses.
  • Oh the war where we fought Asylum? The number 2 alliance at the time?

It was a stupid move strategically, morally, and it cost us coming out with an even greater lead as top alliance.
  • A) It was a war against Arbites, that Asylum jumped in on :-p
    B) How is anyone to expect 80% of the alliance won't help? Most people jump on opportunity to dominate. Nope, not these chumps, they'd rather be landfarms for lyfe!
  • A) Great idea for a war. I wonder why the number 2 alliance would ever jump in on that one.
    B) Was the KT even 24 hours old? And if our activity was this low how could any war seem like a good idea?
  • A) Not my idea :)
    B) More than 24 hours old, and when I asked why certain people weren't helping, they replied "because hes not a multi, we need something better to fight for" derp, apparently war isnt enough to fight for.

Note: I wasn't AL/WG, but I do know that people who hinted or committed that they'd make war kingdoms, dropped the ball hard.
  • Activity for Big Brid KT was disappointing, when war came even more disappointing. I helped with what I could in the Big Bird KT, sucks to see these scum multis survive.
  • 1. If Big Bird was a multi I'd be all for KTing him but I believe him to be telling the truth that his wife and nephew play. Any other time this wouldn't be a problem but because they interacted on an alliance KT of an influential player then its a bad thing ? its just stupid. If he really wanted to cheat he'd do it properly using a proxy server not that hard for a simpleton to do.

2. Lynog I know you have your little spies in our alliance but from my recollection we haven't been planning anything maybe checking if we can retal but that's it and even if we were how would that be shameful your a great player with much influence no matter how you look at it your a threat you should feel flattered.

3. The war we were asked by Arbites first and who wants to have another repeat of last round that would suck now we have nearly 4 alliances with equal footing sounds much more interesting to me.

4. I don't know about you but the fact atleast 10% of the top 100 are bots and no one wants to "kick the hornets nest" is much more worrying. Most of Galaxy 2 and 3 have bots that's are 700k NW + you think whoever created them did it for a laugh? Of course not they are going to be used to ruin the games of anyone who has deserved to get where they have and the only ones who will benefit would be the one/s who created them.

So Asylum is willing to do something about it who else is with Us?
    Contact me on AIM: TalnoySK
  • edited May 2012
    penis
  • No thank you but thanks for the offer
  • Why am I too rigid for you?
  • Na too small
  • Too small for your mom's butthole, maybe.
  • Wouldnt know so is this how you act when you have nothing else to come back with? Could atleast be more creative :/
  • edited May 2012
    Yea ok. You were definitely more creative with the "small penis" diss. No one's ever used that one.
  • You both smell like moldy cheese!
  • So you get it alot then?
    I do love my cheese but I can't eat too much or it'll clog me up and that sucks makes me feel like a bear in hibernation
  • Dissed? No I don't get dissed a lot. Your mom's moldy asshole apparently smells like cheese though.
  • And you still have 3 multis I don't really care about "this case" because then there will be a lot of "cases." It's cheating. It gets KTd.
  • NSG why the fuck are you so focused on 1:11. There are 52 kingdoms in galaxies 2 and 3 that match 2 ips.

Also, stop asking other people to do something. Do something.