Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupted City: Saw

Comments

• And playing like SB means you are bad at the game.
  • speaking of sb...did he fall off the face of the earth or something?
  • you no kill me, i no burn you?

want to kill unreliable instead? he's very death happy ^^
  • (lol all i remember about SB is long arrogant posts >> shhh don't teeeeellll)
  • *Runs and Hides*
  • apparently he ran off with it xP
  • ##kill Tormented for the second arm xD
  • Why the fuck is the sign ups thread the game thread? I almost missed this and now I don't have an easy page 1 to reference roles and player list.

Damn it now I have to actually be active
  • Why the fuck is the sign ups thread the game thread? Now I don't have an easy page 1 to reference roles and player list.
    This bothers me as well.
  • ##kill Rsoultin for acting like saw
  • Why the fuck is the sign ups thread the game thread? Now I don't have an easy page 1 to reference roles and player list.
    This bothers me as well.
    If we complain maybe the mod will update the OP. If we ask him nicely then he will defo do it.
    This bothers me as well.
    If we complain maybe the mod will update the OP. If we ask him nicely then he will defo do it.

Pssh, I expect nothing to change and I don't need it to...it's just a slight annoyance is all.
  • What about it bothers you, Dole? Pointless post. Elaborate or else youre just spreading suspicion anywhere that isnt on you.

Yeah it shows I'm actually not going to be inactive for the first time in 3 games. Anyone against that is scum. Sorry to disappoint this time, Mages, but no role to steal here.

##Shining for Mayor

Want a campaign? Here's a campaign. I will save this town from the mad Saw and corrupt cops. Because I can. Because I'm good at this. Vote me.
  • EDIT: Well god damn, you meant the OP thing bothers you, not my post.

Well, then. I'm our first mislynch for being way too defensive,let's do it XD
  • Lololololol crazy guy. You need to read better the first time.
  • Lmao. Its hard,my life has been converted from comp screens to this tablet thingy. And you're also implying I know how to read.

D=
  • oh shit this game started. why didn't we make a new thread.

im an sawwolfs
  • Can a mod delete every post before this one except the first?

Damdred February 10 QuoteFlag
    Darubian
    Ixtaccihuatl
    Mages
    Unreliable
    Rohan
    Walls
    Azalieo
    Tormented
    CoryNewb
    Rmagician
    SkydragonX
    Shining
    Rsoultin
    Dole
    Meadows

If I missed anyone let me know. 15 isn't that bad to balance around
  • Can a mod delete every post before this one except the first?

Damdred February 10 QuoteFlag
    Darubian
    Ixtaccihuatl
    Mages
    Unreliable
    Rohan
    Walls
    Azalieo
    Tormented
    CoryNewb
    Rmagician
    SkydragonX
    Shining
    Rsoultin
    Dole
    Meadows

If I missed anyone let me know. 15 isn't that bad to balance around
    Asking a mod to mod. Are you new here??

<3 DammyDole.
  • can we get a tormented in the house to actually play the game? xP with everything else going on in the thread all you've got for me is

"vote for me for mayor i no trust nobody lol"

a question about where SB is of all people and now this mod please mod post?

where is the analytical Tormented that we all know and love? why you so 'fraid to post anything worthwhile this game, bro?
  • lol not afraid, just at work. Plus analytical? This is day one, we are probably better off just electing a mayor than blind lynching someone, but that is entirely up to you all. I would rather see what kind of effect saw is going to have on this game, before we just go killing people.
  • you've been at work since 3pm yesterday? xP

mhmmmm

we kind of have to elect a mayor there, tormented, and what does waiting to see what effect saw has do? it's not about lynching or no-lynching, here. it's about being in a place tomorrow where we're not forced to "blind lynch" someone because we can't be bothered to play

you've been fine trying to figure things out Day 1 before xP
  • I said we would be better off just electing a mayor....now you are just being obstinate.
  • hardly

what makes it better besides you saying it does?
  • If you really think you have a reliable scum read that betters the 11 out of 15 chance of killing a good guy....then be my guest
  • lol, I certainly think that not even trying isn't going to improve those odds apart from the inevitable night kills that narrow it down xP

okay, so what do you think of the players so far? any of them?
  • picked cory out of the crowd last game for his entrance; it's not impossible to catch scum first day ;)
  • well you and aza are pretty high on my list right now for being so eager to start a lynch train...although you switched around enough that I would look more towards aza for voting to lynch the person who already had two votes for mayor.
  • In all ww games to date, we've nearly always lynched a Townie on Day 1. A day 1 lynch vote is the worst thing that Town can do.
  • darubian is also staying off the radar so far...so take that for what you will.