Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: Earthbound Game Over

Comments

• Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz rip

Good luck STAR MEN!
  • At this moment in time, I really wish I had a daytime Vigilante role. I wouldn't even hesitate making this particular kill..
  • update in 2 hours
  • updating now
  • Kill:
    Cory – Tormented, Rohan, Skydragon, Phantom
    Shining - Unreliable

Mayor:
    Dole – Tormented, Rohan, Skydragon, Phantom

The village takes Cory out back and abuses him in dirty ways. he dies from it. Cory the Starman is now dead.

bring me your night actions!
  • i'm not really sure hwy none of my votes are counting its kinda annoying

The village takes Cory out back and abuses him in dirty ways. he dies from it.
    lol, i got people naked, but didnt go that far
  • This is a town of children and I'm raped to death. Woe is me
  • lol, completely forgot that part...what a sick mod :P
  • Your tiny kid dicks and vaginas took hours to kill me.
  • edited February 2015
    well, the chubby kid i posted up there probably used his fist...

actually, thats poo...oh, someone could have used his dead body's arms!
  • Voting format:

Kill #person
    mayor #person
  • i'm still missing some night actions. if you do not hurry up i'm going to skip over you
  • The starman hunted again this night, while the town wondered exactly what the Mayor was doing sitting alone in his office all night. when the town woke up the next morning, they found the last hero slain. Unreliable was carved up in the back of an alley. Paula was no more.

Day 4 begins
  • Kill #Shining

Mayor #Rohan

My reasoning is that mages accused me of having a roll in hopes that I would have either been inactive to defend myself or just to get the town to kill someone good. He to my knowledge never explained the accusation, and having the privilege to play with mages in the past leads me to believe he is a good candidate for a baddie.
  • This would be a deflection. Normally he would cook up a good story to throw us a bone, but he thinks doing the opposite of my experienced expectation will clear his name. Very smart :P
  • Mages does seem kinda blah =/ reasoning on shining?
  • ah i guess that does make sense. Would be a pretty dumb move by shining to kill the guy who is targeting you lol. shrug, I will follow that unless I hear a better argument.

Kill #Shining
    Mayor #Dole

• yeah...i can see your dark mood from here. Start throwing things at people, always makes me feel better.
  • Kill #Skydragon

Mayor #Dole

Sorry about last night I was going to yell at Sky who Unreliable wanted to kill but I don't have internet at my new place and it was still day when I left my girlfriends apt. Unreliable outed himself yesterday so it's obvious they would kill him but I believe Unreliable. Come on guys pay attention.
  • #KILL SKYDRAGON, ZOOM!

GIGYAS IS RISING. ALL EARTH, MUST BE PRAYING TOGETHER!
  • K I'll go with you Dole

Kill #Skydragon
    Mayor #Dole
  • Kill #Skydragon
    Mayor #Dole

In Dole I trust
  • I'm surprised that some people in particular have actually voted to lynch me when they should know better. It's obvious that I'm not a bad guy but I don't care much to defend myself. Good luck finding the last two Starmen when this is how Town is going to play.
  • Paula: the young lady of the team, Paula is able to cast PSI Thunder. this works by her choose two targets at night. there will be a coin flip and Paula will be given the role of one of her targets. she will know which of her targets she is getting the role for.

Paula said to kill you...I'll trust Paula.