Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: Earthbound Game Over

Comments

• I'm fairly certain that outside communication has been universally banned...
  • yes. what mages did was clear foulplay
  • no, i hate you games!
  • if dole went inactive and died because of it, thats town's problem. it has happened before...

going over the board just because he had decisive information was unethical

i dont care though, wont think less of mages cus of this
  • if dole went inactive and died because of it, thats town's problem. it has happened before...

going over the board just because he had decisive information was unethical

i dont care though, wont think less of mages cus of this
  • proper course of action would be text him so he comes to say who he blocked
  • i'm just going to call it here and say that the town won
  • i just want to point out that in my last day i hadnt seered neither shining or skydragon lol...
  • lol salty unreliable was salty <3

HAHAHA!

Caught you cory! ^^ -does dead ness dance-
  • edited February 2015
    had both inactives seered first, then mages, then died the night i seered skydragon

since people just refused to argue about not lynching cory day 3, i decided to take my secrets with me lol

dont know why tormented killed shining though, he was a soon to be misslynch :P
  • I'm sure my death was Damdred's idea. Im finally moved in and have internet in my new place and was starting to read and post here...then I died lol.

And I had a feeling it'd be tormented too =l
  • i needed to force skydragon to die that day because it would make evil not kill me at night and push my lynch next day lol...

just like in my ww...night one screwed evil haha
  • I love that I was asked twice by dead folk if I was a starman. Apparently I looked evil this game.
    I'm still stickin with my gut lol
  • lol yes I asked mages >> and he did lol
  • Thanks for running one Aza :)
  • MR SATURN NOT THINKING MAGES EVIL. BUT THINKING DAMDRED FOR TIME.

SO WHEN MR SATURN SEES ARGUING, MR SATURN THINK MAGES NOT EVIL. BUT MAYBE TRICKING, ZOOM! BOTH CRAFTY.
  • I'm sure my death was Damdred's idea. Im finally moved in and have internet in my new place and was starting to read and post here...then I died lol.

And I had a feeling it'd be tormented too =l
    You can blame that on me actually. I pushed for your death in hopes to make the town turn their attention towards mages.
  • Actually I knew when I died that Mages was innocent, I just bugged him to make sure myself LOL...my vote on him made the night kill wifom. Of course, I couldn't tell anybody that lol. Except Mages. XD
  • lol I'm just happy to have caught cory...I had my block on unreliable originally cause I couldn't decide, then cory made his entrance post and it was like a scum signal went off or something -bounces- just a really awkward entrance
  • lulz, i'm not always evil
  • lol I know xP I just had no opinion and was completely sheeping thread sentiment

thanks for the game, aza!
  • gg thanks for hosting aza :)
  • i needed to force skydragon to die that day because it would make evil not kill me at night and push my lynch next day lol...

just like in my ww...night one screwed evil haha
    Thanks for that.. :(
  • TY for hosting Aza.

That's all i'll say about that
  • Ah yeah, I would have come on now because Sundays I am horribly inactive since I go to church and work. I did block Tormented.

My list for the last starman looked like this.

1) Tormented
    2) Phantom
    3) Mages
  • edited February 2015
    had both inactives seered first, then mages, then died the night i seered skydragon

since people just refused to argue about not lynching cory day 3, i decided to take my secrets with me lol

dont know why tormented killed shining though, he was a soon to be misslynch :P
    I discussed lynching or not lynching Cory with you...I just disagreed with you.
  • out of curiosity, if you don't mind dole, what gave me away?
  • I can't remember what it was I reread the thread and felt off about you. I got as lucky with you as I did with Damdred. I felt like you were playing bad about like I would.
  • i obviously could not be evil because mr saturn is not evil