Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: Earthbound Game Over

Comments

• TMonsta, your trust in Paula is misguided as well as a little disappointing.
    My main worry is that the Starmen will wipe out Town this game with relative ease.
    On the other hand, Town could win the game but I doubt it.
    Not that anyone can predict it either way.
    Some may argue that I am definitely evil just because Darubian said so.
    They are mistaken because I don't play as I am currently doing when I'm evil.
    All I'm going to say is that I'm Town and I have no desire to state my actual role again.
    Whether you believe me or not is up to you.
    I am not lying but I can't be bothered to defend myself so lynch me if you feel like it.
    Lynching me will prove my innocence.
    Losing another Town member will just show that you wasted a lynch vote and should've lynched someone else.
    Death will just give me sweet relief anyway considering people are just not making good decisions.
    I just want to see peoples reactions when they see just how wrong they were.
    Everyone can then apologize over the mislynch.
  • Of course I'll die. I'm amazed I haven't died yet.
  • If I die methinks Mages is the last starmen.
  • I see nothing in the game that will give a false positive to Paula...and there are only two roles to claim right now. Villager or Starmen there is no one else alive. This would be a horrible claim to say he's town but doesn't want to say his role? WHAT ROLE? THERE ARE NO TOWN ROLES LEFT BESIDES VILLAGER! Horrible job by him and for you to fall for it is horrendous.
  • Yeah, I've just seen you make several mistakes this game which is off for you. Makes me suspicious. But keep on writing yo thangs. I approve of them.
  • So quick to vote to Dole, are we

IAN?

• This game is Poo. Blue roles got rekt. Half the Starmen outed early. I'm going to flip a coin. Heads is Mages, Tails is Skydragon.

Got heads.

Kill #Mages

Stop trying to kill me when I'm inactive, scumbag, that's twice now. =l
  • Ya but you voted me at beginning of day. You like to inactive slow push me or claim my role when I'm inactive. No role this time so you're slow pushing. Damn, my powers of deduction are amazing.
  • edited February 2015
    This would be a horrible claim to say he's town but doesn't want to say his role? WHAT ROLE? THERE ARE NO TOWN ROLES LEFT BESIDES VILLAGER!
    I just didn't feel like spelling it out in the midst of that MageTell, lol. You seem pretty adamant that I'm evil even though I'm telling you that you're 100% wrong. That in itself isn't sufficient proof of my innocence but for God's sake TMonsta, think about how I have behaved so far and whether it's consistent with previous games. I mean, realistically, would Daru ever out me were we on the same team?
    But tell me, what is the significance of the lowercase 'S' in an otherwise nicely done MageTell?
    Just a mistake.

Or maybe, to feed TMonsta's paranoia, I'm a Starman? Difficult to say either way. :)
  • If Daru was smart he would because once he did I marked you as probably good. I'm trying to lynch you not because of anything Daru did but because the town seer said you were bad.
  • edited February 2015
    That same guy said:
    dont mayor dole, the idiot seered a confirmed starman.
    Then went on a rant about some percentages, got confused and then gave up. Considering he thinks I'm suspect as soon as I talk in most ww games, I wouldn't take too much stock in what he has to say

This is why I don't talk early on in ww games whatever side I'm on, lol.
  • i will update in about 5 hours. this is mostly due to school. sorry
  • voting closed

• Kill:
    Mages – Rohan, Shining
    Skydragon – Dole, Mages, Tormented, Damdred, Phantom
    Dole - Skydragon

Mayor:
    Rohan – Rohan
    Dole – Tormented, Dole, Damdred, Phantom
    Mages – Mages
    Shining - Skydragon

The town takes Skydragon out behind the barn and hangs him. Skydragon, the Villager is no more.

Night actions! (hurry up)
  • Why in the world...would you out yourself as Paula if you hadn't seen the role of a Starmen...stupid Unreliable
  • I still think its mages.
  • If its not dole, you do know my assumptions revert back to you right? :P
  • Your sarcasm has been noticed, carry forth my son.
  • Go my son, go and earn your feather.
  • It woulda been better if you had said : carry on my wayward son
  • Nah, too many people would understand that reference. I'm expecting nobody but myself to know what I am quoting. It makes me happier.
  • TMONSTA:

You're not alone.
  • Hmmm...I am equally sad someone knows what I speak of and glad someone else suffered through this horrible song.
  • Eh, I got about 8 seconds in and couldn't stand it. But I'm gunna need those 8 seconds back pls.
  • i'm in class atm, in about an hour and a half i'll update
  • Mayor Pickle calls a player into his office and yells at them about breaking into Giant Step. As he left his office for the night he heard a scream. Being a coward, he ran the other way. When he woke up the next day he learned that Shining, the villager, had paid for not buying solar winds consistently with his life!

Day Time kids!
  • Idk I think Dole is good, but I don't know who to vote for otherwise.
  • well...either you are right and he is scum or he was left alive for some reason. Isn't he usually dead by now o.O
  • LOL AZA I LOVE YOU

Shitty kill though. Who kills the inactive?