Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

Comments

• !Kill Mages he is being to talkative.
  • !KILL DAIGOTSU he is being a dick

• !KILL Rsoultin cuz of patterns
  • edited December 2014
    !Kill Jarjar
    Your voting habbits are sparatic, and I don't trust you. Unless someone can validate your legitimacy, I think your either a WW, or on the evil side.
  • lol cause of patterns? what patterns do you think that I should die for...and remember that you're coming to visit me for xmas and I can think of all kinds of ways to get back at you >> muahaha
  • hmm rsoultin sure stuck up for Mages quite fast....

• mhm. read what he said. I don't know whether he's lying or not but i'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt at the moment
  • !Kill diagtu because fuck that guy.
  • I've use similar lines like that to build town trust when I was seer, so I think I'd give Mages benefit of the doubt, as well.

And Daigotsu hasn't given the town much of anything to go off of. "Too talkative" is what we want when we're trying to figure who is scum, not baddies hiding in the shadows.

!Kill Daigotsu
  • shrug whatever, I will go with Dole for now since I don't believe Daigotsu is bad

!Kill Puppy
  • your protection? didn't know vanilla town/ww needed protection :-p lol
  • yeah whatever mages. I miss less than you think
  • oh good, he knows how to fake being seer. good for you
  • hey...stay back mr werewabbit...I am NOT on the menu. :-p
  • I can back mages claim for WOW, we play together. I think he's telling the truth.
  • are you sure the media you used to check forums just couldnt load the picture?
  • eh? I uploaded the picture at the same time as the lol
  • shrug I mean it's just a picture, but I promise I didn't edit.
  • lol cause of patterns? what patterns do you think that I should die for...and remember that you're coming to visit me for xmas and I can think of all kinds of ways to get back at you >> muahaha
    in all honesty I just voted for reactions. I knew no one else would vote for you because you're too smart to be bad right?

!Kill Phantom

It is just a hunch. I could be completely wrong. I just noticed something in the voting.
  • !kill Daigotsu

I have found no real reason to change my kill vote from last week -- I still want Diegotsu, except for now he is being super quiet instead of a panderer.
    in all honesty I just voted for reactions. I knew no one else would vote for you because you're too smart to be bad right?

!Kill Phantom

It is just a hunch. I could be completely wrong. I just noticed something in the voting.
    Tell us what you noticed you loon. If you want people to vote with you, you have to explain why. I know you're smarter than me, mr. statistician, so share your knowledge (I no like ze maths)

!Kill Phantom

Tell us what you noticed you loon. If you want people to vote with you, you have to explain why. I know you're smarter than me, mr. statistician, so share your knowledge (I no like ze maths)
    She has only voted twice, once for dole as chief and once for sb to die. No patterns to see, though I was thinking shes a bit inactive myself.
  • statistician is such a funny word
  • its true, mages is always on wow
  • he's good with numbers :/ i'm not sure why he's not explaining himself. mrrrrt

normal phantom doesn't give a shit inactive or extra inactive? I honestly can't tell the difference, lol
  • lol staticians is a funny word. i have no math's though in this hunch sorry!

not a very good hunch. I just noticed cory voted for phantom and was killed by WW's. Diagostu also voted for phantom. If you REALLY think he's evil, then I'm wrong. I don't.

Let's say I'm the WW's and phantom is one of them. 2 votes is pretty threatening (there were like no votes the day before) and these two votes were relatively early votes. So, WW's ban together to find an easy target. SB was killed on day 0 for no reason last game, and has been "suspiciously sick". Sounds like an easy target to me (i thought i was easier btw).

So 3 votes for SB near the end and crisis avoided. Oh btw WW's kill cory just in case. Who was the other guy who voted to kill phantom? Oh ya, that's diagostu who has 4/8 votes to get lynched right now.
  • you know...may mean nothing, but we've got nothing better, so why not?

!KILL PHANTOM

yolo
  • !Kill Mages he is being to talkative.
    Too talkative? Silly thing to say.
    !kill Dai
  • !Kill Phantom

Because I'd never do it in SK, but the PFs are fair game :P Sorry I'm not really adding anything to the game. I can't get reads on people who don't post, and this game is super quiet