Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESTART] WEREWABBITS - SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT THEN DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN A NEW THREAD.

Comments

• You make a good point rsoultin but don't offer any other lynch targets. Do you think we should go without lynching?
    It seemed like a joke lynch, but I do actually think that default might be scum with all the I HAVE NO GOOD ROLE I CAN ONLY VOTE bs. That said, I'm not sold on him, so I was waiting to see if anyone else came up with anything.

As far as Mages is concerned, that just seems like a continuation of his joke about SB before, since they were griping at each other last game, and he has claimed something people can call him on so...

unreliable
    tormented
    zeality
    daigotsu

I'd guess someone after the initial OMGUS joke lynchtrain. Personally. Any other thoughts?
  • !KIll Mages

Cause i think its the way to go
  • Okay I was absolutely going to call you on that when I realized that it was Cory who claimed, not Mages...I'm being an idiot. Ignore me. Mages isn't a bad vote either imo, though I still think it was probably just an extension of his earlier joke rivalry with SB.
  • Mages baby right now i'm sitting at a cool 100.3 fever, with a fresh batch of nyquil in me a cold gatorade and a washrag on my face. Right now i'm nto sure if I could tell you from a toaster who was more guilty.
  • oh and for whatever reason i developed an intense case of vertigo and dehydration so i shouldn't be trusted and it might be true i am slowly going insane and rabits dance around me
  • Welltell me who to vote then mages, pretend that i have read nothing besides some d1 stuff about SB being an idiot and you baiting him on being an idiot and tell me who to sheep you on
  • Well, I'm a wasted vote against evil. I'm a villager. Killing me justifies nothing. But again, Im adopting the mentality of 'go nuts' village. Vote for me if you want to.
    Nah, we're goin to need all our villagers mate, stay with it.
  • Heh, best guess...

Tmonsta
  • But if lynching default will get him to stop YELLING AT US ALL THE TIME IN ALL CAPS

I'm more than happy with that too
  • How dare you try to kill the victim. YOU MONSTERS! :: Punches Mages and RSoultin in the face super fast with my rabbit paws.::
  • Yeah, but the darts hurt...and darts are weapons so that's like you are trying to kill me very slowly by dart. And I'm a rabbit and rabbits are small and darts are dangerous to us. Quit using the darts!
  • So... Meadows still dying? :(
  • I hope not. Keep our meadows alive!
  • Bunnies like hopping in meadows...
  • Tch, what we need to ask ourselves is why we're voting her in the first place. Because we have nothing better to do?

And what we really need to ask ourselves is why Tyrsis actually seems sad that we might be lynching his nemesis.
  • See rsoultin...Tyrsis and Meadows want to kill each other...but only they want to do the killing. Everyone else are interlopers. It's like an old married couple fighting until outsiders try to butt in.
  • I heard Tyrsis had a GF and isn't seeing Meadows anymore.
  • You know what? Tormented is on my maybe guesswork list of possibly ppl taking advantage of silly joke votes so:

!KILL TORMENTED
  • Mages. The thing I find that I have the most respect for you for is the fact that you are willing to admit you don't know all. You make mistakes. Some people*cough, SB* forget that fact in WW/mafia games ;)
  • edited December 2014

The day tally has been total'd.

Votes to kill
    Meadows - 4
    Flazer - 1
    Mages - 3
    Tyrsis - 1
    tormented - 3
    Azalieo - 1

Meadows the village wabbit has been offed.
    her fur was made into underwear.
    many many many pairs
    of underwear.
    -sad wabbits everywhere.

Night came. all over the town, and with it came a blanket of white. white snow to be precise. Snow had fallen over the town.

As daylight rose from the darkness....... only one set of tracks could be found.

-nobody died during the night
    -one rabbit was raped
    -the village got colder
    -one seer saw stuff

DAY 3 BEGINS
    -wabbits need to vote on a kill target.
    -ROHAN is still chief wiggum
    -Night actions need to be sent in.
  • Are we allowed to contact people outside this thread or not?
  • !KILL TORMENTED
  • No puppy. it snowed,silly
  • Are we allowed to contact people outside this thread or not?
    no.
  • awwwwwwwwwwwww
  • mages
    tmonsta
    azalieo
    cory
    unreliable
    tormented
    zeality
    daigotsu
    tyrsis
    meadows

Okay so this is the list of people who voted for SB day one. I think SB revealed between unreliable and tormented. Real wws would probably stay away from voting for the seer after a reveal if the train is going that way. So the people I'm suspicious of are doledole, aza, and unreliable...but I could see daigotsu jumping on that wagon. He didn't add much day 2 after I revealed my info (which I can't do anymore)

!KILL daigotsu

• !CHIEF Mages

He's a good guy
  • !KILL TMONSTA

yaaaay, death to possible wws!
  • mages
    tmonsta
    azalieo
    cory
    unreliable
    tormented
    zeality
    daigotsu
    tyrsis
    meadows

Okay so this is the list of people who voted for SB day one. I think SB revealed between unreliable and tormented. Real wws would probably stay away from voting for the seer after a reveal if the train is going that way. So the people I'm suspicious of are doledole, aza, and unreliable...but I could see daigotsu jumping on that wagon. He didn't add much day 2 after I revealed my info (which I can't do anymore)

!KILL daigotsu

So you voted to Kill SB on day one and I jumped on the bandwagon after like 10 people and I am the bad guy?

This guy is trying to pull something it seems, maybe he is the evil Werewabbit!
  • I think SB revealed between unreliable and tormented.
    yeah, this totally did not happen.