Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESTART] WEREWABBITS - SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT THEN DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN A NEW THREAD.

Comments

• you people are retarded if you kill me....I am not a bad guy.
  • !Kill Diagotsu following Cory
  • *gives dole some carrots*

Thanks for reading good sir. I will be dead soon enough unless the role blockers are superstars. It could have been Rohan blocking a baddy too, so if we have a full moon he should hint to us who he blocked just in case.
    I'm a no roller this round, I would like some guidence from the seers though, I can't block the villagers as chief eerday.
  • edited December 2014
    Well just know when my role is revealed after I die just make sure you take a note of it and know who the true enemy is not saying I am good, but if it ends up that way this would be 2 innocent Wabbits Cory has spearheaded into killing.
  • *buzzer noise* I've only spearheaded 1 lynch and that is yours. Based on my post yesterday I have a decent lead on some wabbits. It is safe to assume that I have another lead from night two.
  • Both you and Trysis were both pretty hard on SB the first day, so I wouldn't say you did not have a hand in his death. Either both of you scheming together or I am missing something.
  • So you pretty much just said you aren't good...

• !Kill daigotsu
    On my list, says he won't say he is good. That's really all the motivation I need!
  • You do realize the fake SB lynch was spearheaded by Mages and myself. SB was killed the first night by the wererabbits...
  • I had a hardon for SB, it's true.
  • Tyrsis is the one that pointed out the loophole that I wish had stayed hidden until Walls informed everyone at the beginning of the night that there was no lynch.
  • I won't say I am good because Walls said you shouldn't reveal your role. If you want me to reveal my role then I am Town, but you will all see this when the day is done.
  • I wanted to put my critical thinking skills to good use.
  • I won't say I am good because Walls said you shouldn't reveal your role. If you want me to reveal my role then I am Town, but you will all see this when the day is done.
    He meant don't claim you are doctor, he didn't mean you can't say you're town. Every one should pretend to be town tbh, otherwise if you ask a WW what he is and he says "no comment"... Lol
  • Well I said I was village and when I die tonight everyone will know I was telling the truth and should seriously look into Cory tomorrow, I have a feeling Tyrsis could also be one of the bad guys, but that's because all of his stuff from day one.
  • Cory can't know your role, this is just playing odds.
    He meant don't claim you are doctor, he didn't mean you can't say you're town. Every one should pretend to be town tbh, otherwise if you ask a WW what he is and he says "no comment"... Lol

Sorry this is only my 2nd game of WW. First game died like 2 nights in as VT and looks like I am going to die 2 nights in here as village. I guess the thing to do in this game is not bandwagon because it will have now gotten me killed twice.
  • !Kill TRYSIS I think that dude is bad.
  • No new chief again until tomorrow. Until then, HAIL CHIEF ROHAN!
  • I would ask Rohan to save me, but he voted to kill me. I still don't understand the logic used by people in the game. One vote after Zeality and right before Trysis gets me killed. Those 2 "just wanted tokens" yet I am a werewabbit. I even voted with the bandwagon for Rohan to be chief. Then I asked why we are killing SB. Pretty much a synopsis of my game, how anyone gets I am a WW from that I will never understand.
  • edited December 2014
    I'm voting with cory as he's usually a good ally with me and I trust his judgement. But if he is wrong, he will probably die next vote for sure. Your best bet is to come clean on your roll, or at least hint towards your position. Saying you're not good or bad isn't much motivation to not kill you mate.
  • edited December 2014
    My role is just villager. Not spreading any aids I am a married upstanding wabbit and who would want to be a disgusting werewabbit.
  • I'm going to trust cory in this vote, but if he's wrong, I'd say a revenge vote is in order.
  • Good, at least I know my death will be avenged.
  • Daigotsu I am using math here based on the hints my group has been given.

Mages, I serve chief rabbit Rohan and don't have any desire to be chief unless I gain some town trust. I belive there is potential Rohan made a good block last night.
  • We have Rohan chief today for the last day then tomorrow we get a new chief. I thought chief has a role block but maybe I misread that. Chief can block a lynch once per term.

K.

Revenge vote? Negative. A revenge vote one me is out of order. That said, the weres will probably kill me asap unless the role blockers can kick ass again tonight. They should know one seer and one evil person right now.
  • Also one more note. This game is not going to end in 3-4 days. There is a max 2 deaths per day so people need to play the long game. That is why the five pieces of clothing and tokens are serious business.
  • lol..calling revenge on a non cc mason
  • When does voting end?
  • Daigo sounds like a wery wery confused wabbit.

So should I vote for him to get a token or nah?