Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESTART] WEREWABBITS - SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT THEN DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN A NEW THREAD.

Comments

• Hey Puppy, do you wanna read my reasoning before voting to kill a villager?
    Or do you just want to be a badass?
    I normally dont speak to werewabbits but sure whats your reason :P

• It was posted previously, but I guess you are admitting to not reading every post.
    Yea youre taking advantage of fear, well thats EXACTLY what a bad guy would do!
  • !KILL Azalieo assuming cory is telling the truth, I guess we should at least vote for someone on the list.
  • so you vote for somebody who voted in the middle and not the guy who started the lynch train?
  • mages is too obvious, he would be an idiot to kill sb first kill if he was mafia.
  • !kill Meadows

tyrsis can be somewhat useful after one of them is killed, but meadows just goes on being retarded. without any other leads to go on, i say eliminate the nonsense

@tormented or is he counting on the fact that it would be too obvious? have we reached the level of mind games where somebody would be ballsy enough to pull that off?
  • !kill Meadows

tyrsis can be somewhat useful after one of them is killed, but meadows just goes on being retarded. without any other leads to go on, i say eliminate the nonsense

@tormented or is he counting on the fact that it would be too obvious? have we reached the level of mind games where somebody would be ballsy enough to pull that off?
    I can stand by that. She usually harms everyone regardless what side she's on.

! Kill Meadows.
  • I'm sick and behind can someone give me a brief synopsis about whats going on
  • ok cool I think iunderstand now.

!Kill meadows

Cause i follow chief rohantoday
  • mages
    tmonsta
    azalieo
    cory
    unreliable
    tormented
    zeality
    daigotsu
    tyrsis
    meadows

some people changed their vote after but thats all who initially voted to kill sb
    I also voted to kill SB, think of that what you will.
  • !kill meadows for troll/tokenz
  • Guyz...I was raped last night. :'( They wanted my sexy bunny tail and took it even when I said no...unfortunately I didn't get a good look at their face.
  • I fake claim so good I amaze myself

gg
  • Guyz...I was raped last night. :'( They wanted my sexy bunny tail and took it even when I said no...unfortunately I didn't get a good look at their face.
    Did u scratch them? Cause I ran into flazer at the pub last night and he had scratches all over his face...

• :: Curls up into a ball in the corner.::

I don't want to talk about it.
  • !KILL TYRSIS

he's a bad guy and i'm an werewolfseerdoctor
    Does that mean...

DOLE TOOK IT FROM BEHIND!
  • !KILL MEADOWS

Yay tokens.
  • I thought Flazer was suppose to get a wabbit huggle ? >.> is that not a thing anymore?
  • Maybe flazer gave the huggle instead!

!KILL FLAZER
  • Wait so why are we killing Meadows? Why is she voting for Tyrsis? Is their a legit reason or are we all doing it for the lolz because she is going down anyway?
  • its because she spends every game being dumb and trying to vote for tyrsis. its impossible to tell what role she is because she doenst play seriously and for the rest of us who want to, that can be very distracting.
  • Can't we just ban her from playing unless she will play somewhat seriously
  • why? she has to play the way you guys want her to?
  • we have people here who posts screenshot of PMs...nobody does that out of innocence, they know its wrong and yet do it.

those people deserve to be banned more than meadows.
  • I like how Meadows plays.
  • she doesn't "play" at all. If what she did had some sort of purpose towards winning the game for whatever side she is on...then it would be considered a style of play...she just does it to be an ass.
  • I actually dislike anyone who reveals role, regardless of whether they do it or fake it, and usually when i mod werewolf i kill them all instantly, the only thing u can claim is to be a werewolf. and actually usually when i play it, everyone is forced to say it at the game start, 'i am a werewolf/i am not a werewolf' lol, but watevsssss, the sk werewolf base isn't super intense anyways.

ppl play how they want to play, that's what makes werewolf interesting. without it, u might as well play with generic ai's by urself or something.

anyways

mod note: day ends in 10 hours ish
  • !KILL TORMENTED
  • maybe if you had the brains to trust me when i correctly identify like 90% of werewolves instead of getting butthurt about mild trolling you'd stop killing off the entire town

of an werewolfs.