Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESTART] WEREWABBITS - SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT THEN DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN A NEW THREAD.

Comments

• :: Bounces around.::
  • DOWN WITH DEFNOOB
  • So clearly with 2 seers there can be no CC, unless two seers step forward at once.. which is just plain stupid.

Sorry SB, this is just the way it goes. If you are actually the seer you will die anyways to mafia.

!kill SB
  • I love how glo only read part of the thread.
  • hey guys im the seer
  • LOL. I tend to skim when I'm on my phone.. I'm home now though so give me a little
  • Hm I see. Sketchy.

Well, I still want to

!KILL SILENTBUTTERFLY
    !CHIEF AN MEADOWS
    i) vote changes will be allowed, with a new post, but if you change your vote, it will not count towards an immunity token

We need to remember this, before rushing a train tomorrow, because we cant just change the train midway to someone else and still get tokens...
  • Chief votes are as follows:

Rohan - 4
    Tmonsta - 3
    Cory - 2
    SB - 3
    Meadows - 1
    Shining - 1
    Zeality - 1

ROHAN has been elected chief of Gondor thus uniting both houses of men under one rule.
    j/k.

SB was voted to be killed by 10 votes
    Mages - 2
    Tyrsis - 1

but wasn't killed, bcuz no kill today during the day...
    but to be precise......

NIGHT BEGINS:

Alas night befell upon the village.
    The group of werewabbits opened there eyes as if they were drawn into the night. Eyes glazed over with the color of blood matching their inner hunger for flesh. They couldn't wait any longer, so they hopped to it. (haha. get it? haha...... it's late and i'm tired, so sue me).

They found their first victim, he looked like a quiet angel, with those wings..... actually more like a butterfly.... a Silent Butterfly to be precise. . .

-SB has died, woe be the fate of this villager.
    -SB's fur will be used to make a hat
    -The seer has seen stuff.
    -The other seer also saw stuff.
    -one whore raped someone.
    -the other whore raped another someone
    - 2 individuals were violated.

DAY 2 BEGINS:
    -Town needs to vote on lynch
    -ROHAN IS CHIEF
    -Night actions must be sent in.

• I suppose the wrewabbits had to kill SB to be sure. I'm mostly sad for the two people who got raped and the two who got violated :(

THIS SHOULD BE A RAPE FREE TOWN!

• Since the lynch train went so untentested, let's break put the 10 votes for SBs lynch shall we? I have a feeling that more than 1 ww jumped in on that.
  • Lol, this is gonna f me up if we're doing 6 hour warnings. YOU ARE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE WALLS

!Chief Tyrsis - only guy making sense to me today. Cheers.
    ;o; my chief vote wasn't counted
    ;o; walls doesn't love me

On a more serious note, should watch out for whore and seer claims...with multiples who don't know each other, it would be easy to fake claim those.

Still think default is waaaay too loud/eager to claim no role. Anything else stand out to anyone?
  • Since the lynch train went so untentested, let's break put the 10 votes for SBs lynch shall we? I have a feeling that more than 1 ww jumped in on that.
  • In fact, SB shouldn't have said anything at all about being VT. Seen who else jumps on the bandwagon to kill off a Seer.
  • you are probably thinking too much into it, people just dont like sb and like to make rage for its value
  • Someone make a list of everyone who voted to kill SB please
  • !Kill Meadows

Might as well start this off by killing a self-proclaimed werewabbit!

She is bad, I swear. Really, though, not like she ever helps being a werewabbit every game.
  • @Walls As chief Make sure SB I spared until seers get to do their job :P
  • I will give somebody a bunny huggle if they list the 10 people who voted for SB in order of their votes.

I will try to give a serious analysis.
  • if you get the order of the 10 people, throw in the order from the previous 5 games with sb as well, need everything cause you never know
  • !kill mages

!chief Default
  • if you get the order of the 10 people, throw in the order from the previous 5 games with sb as well, need everything cause you never know
    You are very quick to (not once but twice) belittle what I'm trying to add here. I think the wererabbits would have been smart to bandwagon SB before he "revealed" and slightly less smart to vote him after he "revealed".
  • from what i see after sb announced he was the seer, diagotsu said his name but did not issue a command, jarjar and sky went to make him chief after the announcement, gl0 and meadows voted to kill him

• its also funny that if you want something done just do it yourself, complaining about me complaining about you doing nothing isnt getting you anywhere other than being another nagging wife
  • edited December 2014
    I was driving when I typed that and I'm busy at work right now. After work I have a christmas party and I won't get home until day is over.

!Chief Dole
    !Kill Flazer

I'm a mason and was told that "some people that voted for SB are were rabbits" as my clue.

I am not going to get in a pissing match with an asian with a lot of free time.

I'm not revealing any more masons. I'll be back to check later tonight.
  • yo im the best player here you cant kill me i make everything good happen

thats actually a good hint
  • mages
    tmonsta
    azalieo
    cory
    unreliable
    tormented
    zeality
    daigotsu
    tyrsis
    meadows

some people changed their vote after but thats all who initially voted to kill sb
  • Mages is a witch!

And I'm a duck!
  • ok, regardless of cory being a mason, i have a question for him or for whoever counterclaims:

How about every day you appoint one person to not vote, and have everyone voting?

Assuming the hints come in one of the 2 forms mentioned(i'm discarding the joke example nº3), you would have 50% chance of a sure seer use by the message "one werewabbit didnt vote" or "one wabbit didnt vote". Very effective on short term.

Other way would be for only the first half to vote. Now this would be very good for long term data gathering.

For now we should probably stick to half people voting, since we're not sure if the hints will be limited to the examples.
  • this is the reason i'm against mason going out, they are more important than the regular seer, even as a pair.