Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESTART] WEREWABBITS - SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT THEN DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN A NEW THREAD.

Comments

• i dont get the day resolutions.

nobody died, only one rape, only one seer...

this doesnt even make sense....how many people got blocked this night?
  • I think SB revealed between unreliable and tormented.
    yeah, this totally did not happen.
    SB revealed after your vote, but zeal posted the next vote. The order Flazer had them in might not have been 100%. So it didn't "totally" not happen, only half ;)
  • this doesnt even make sense....how many people got blocked this night?
    There are multiple role blockers. They know a lot today based on what happened last night which is good for the town.
  • Why dont we all agree to be truthfull and post our roles, then we can just count what role has more people than were put on that role and we know were to grab our bad guys from! :D
  • edited December 2014
    !Chief Mages

His nonchalant attitude seems to back up his claim to being a villager, I got no good reads to vote kills though :( might have to say fuck you to the tokenz.

I think walls caught people since there's only 1 phase haha
  • !Chief Mages

His nonchalant attitude seems to back up his claim to being a villager, I got no good reads to vote kills though :( might have to say fuck you to the tokenz.

Yes mages is a villager for sure, im also voting him for chief.
  • i was told we dont vote for chief until after full moon
  • !Chief Mages

i guess everyone got carried away by the tokens on day1.

giving useful info to the masons is way more important, we should set up a voting system to optimize their data gathering.
  • you are right, mages cant be voted chief. In that case, ill withhold lynching for a bit, not positive i want to vote and kill another villager. i agree there are going to be baddies voting for sb.

If we are talking odds, id lean towards tormented and daigotsu.
  • Setting up a voting system is too predictable @ Unreliable. Not to mention this is SK and we're lucky if everyone is even reading the entire thread to coordinate like that.

Plus, randomly turned wabbits to werewabbits (which will happen tonight if we're not careful, assuming werewabbits called it before the lynchtrain got too huge) makes it hard to make reads because we can't trust that people are the same alignment as they started out as.
  • i see 2 ways to set a vote system. one is to have only one person not vote

another is to pick specific people to vote or not vote. we dont need everyone's cooperation to do that.

even though this another scenario happens naturally, giving masons a "control group" could help them make things better.
  • I am definitely good just been inactive
  • !KILL NEWB

He seems way too hung up on a day 1 joke.
  • *shakes head*

I said yesterday why the day 1 joke is important. I won't repeat it so I don't get modkilled.
  • Meh, it wasn't important enough that I cared to remember your reasoning. Or else I have no clue why it applies to me. Either way until someone acts scummier than you or Tormented that's what I'm going on.
  • *shakes head at dole*

You have it 100% wrong sir.
  • Quite possible.
  • dole really does have it 100% wrong, neither of us are bad. makes me think you are a wererabbit dole
  • Go ahead and kill me then. I got raped and everyone wants to kill me! Nobody wants to help me apprehend the bunny that violated me.
  • I like dole so... !Kill Tormented

Be free dole, be free. Recovering from wan but rape is a tough go around.
  • you are right, mages cant be voted chief. In that case, ill withhold lynching for a bit, not positive i want to vote and kill another villager. i agree there are going to be baddies voting for sb.

If we are talking odds, id lean towards tormented and daigotsu.
    I was leaning towards Tormented myself, ill withhold my vote until I get a better idea.
  • If you are part of the town, please read my posts and vote with me.
  • I trust you cory

!KILL diagotsu
  • You do realize SB was never the seer?
  • !KILL DIAGOTSU
  • *gives dole some carrots*

Thanks for reading good sir. I will be dead soon enough unless the role blockers are superstars. It could have been Rohan blocking a baddy too, so if we have a full moon he should hint to us who he blocked just in case.
  • !KILL DIAGOTSU
  • Welp goodbye cruel world. Cory is doing some good wabbit hunting here. SB was innocent and he had him called and now he is spear heading another innocent to be killed. People should be looking into him more.