Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESTART] WEREWABBITS - SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT THEN DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN A NEW THREAD.

Comments

• I'm pretty sure you are all retarded and can't kill today since it isn't specified in the actions for today.

Walls doesn't seem like the kind of person to accidentally leave that bit of info out.
  • Lol tokens fine I'll vote

!kill SB
  • I really want to vote meadows. Tokens are child's play.
  • I literally do not care, hope this town loses quickly
  • edited December 2014
    Idiots killing their seer on day 1 because of 2 morons who don't play mafia they just sit around and vote whoever "for fun"
  • Awwwwww, poor SB thwowin a tempah tantwuhm
  • this whole "i hope you all lose for lynching me" nonsense needs to stop. personally, i dont want anyone playing any games that i mod if they are going to talk like that
  • Sucks to get picked off day 1. Thems the breaks when you paint targets on your back.
  • this whole "i hope you all lose for lynching me" nonsense needs to stop. personally, i dont want anyone playing any games that i mod if they are going to talk like that
    Oh please spare me. The town is lynching their seer on day 1 for no good reason. I didn't do anything to "paint a target on my back". And nobody is changing anything.

So forgive me if I'm not exactly rooting for the idiotic town. It'd be different if there was a lynch train on me for a reason, but there isn't.
  • edited December 2014
    !CHIEF SB
  • Idiotic because you say you are seer therefore it's true? Granted it's possible, but we have no guarantees on that front.
  • lol did someone already say they are seer?
  • i would try and do better pictures but paint is the best i can do
  • Idiotic because you say you are seer therefore it's true? Granted it's possible, but we have no guarantees on that front.
    No please go right on ahead and lynch me. I would never ever reveal seer this early unless I was going to die. We're pretty fucked now because mafia will kill me regardless if the lynch train changes targets.

So go ahead justify your idiotic decision however you want.
  • You could probably have talked your way out of the lynch without stating you are the seer. You can lash out and rage all you want, that was your bad idea if it's true.
  • !CHIEF SB
    !KILL MAGES
    The best thing that can happen at this stage for Mafia is for the Seer to be lynched so it is in their interest to push for the lynch vote and possibly start a bandwagon. SB has claimed to be the Seer, ffs. Why take the risk that he's telling the truth?
  • You could probably have talked your way out of the lynch without stating you are the seer. You can lash out and rage all you want, that was your bad idea if it's true.
    Really? because it seems to me everybody wants a token so it discourages changing votes when a train has started. Nobody is even considering anything I'm saying, they'd rather blindly follow the train.
  • Mages is literally killing me out of revenge for last game, and he doesn't care about what happens to the town. Hell he's probably VT doing this purely for revenge.
  • SB could be a baddie but it's Day Fucking 1 and we hardly ever get a bad guy lynched. The fact that Mages continues to push to lynch someone who probably has the most important role in the game makes him look extremely suspicious to me.
  • I'm pretty sure you are all retarded and can't kill today since it isn't specified in the actions for today.

Walls doesn't seem like the kind of person to accidentally leave that bit of info out.
    true. walls prefers werewolf games that start with night first action, due to the way it's set up, where night doesn't exist. and because of that, no lynch day 1 by the village.

also. i forgot to note

i) vote changes will be allowed, with a new post, but if you change your vote, it will not count towards an immunity token

• its actually a ploy between mages and sb to fight against each other, only to become stronger
  • You're either VT and having fun or a Werewabbit trying to sow discord.
  • !KILL SB I WANT A TOKEN

so i can become an invincible werewofs
  • Or really it's just that we made a joke that caused SB to go rage mode
  • let me pull out my handy dandy notebook and jot down everything you say:

skydragon is a mason

nah cant believe that, hes always evil
  • let me pull out my handy dandy notebook and jot down everything you say:

skydragon is a mason

nah cant believe that, hes always evil
    Not a picture didn't read
  • !CHIEF SB

i would like one wabbit whore pls