Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

• Approximately 2 hours before the end of the phase. Votes are as follows:

Darubian(4): Kenshin, Meadows, Rohan, Tyrsis (majority innocent)
    Mages(7): Flazer, Gl0, Kenshin, Kloudi, Meadows, SB, Zeality (majority guilty)
    Shining(2): Gl0, Meadows (majority innocent)

• You're persuasion makes me want to save you, but it could be a clever with ploy. The struggle is real!!!! I hate this game.
  • Mages never fights being evil, he only fights when he is good.
  • You're persuasion makes me want to save you, but it could be a clever with ploy. The struggle is real!!!! I hate this game.
    I'm in the same boat :P Mages knows how to play and could easily be good or evil at this point. Though hes not my biggest concern. I feel more confident about daru being evil and hes about to be let acquitted.
  • Well, you know, hope springs eternal lol (actually, I was at dinner, sorry for being a bit late).

The townspeople were in for another dreary day at Salem. Vanilla Town Mages went to his death protesting his innocence. Killed for the coincidence of a name. Startlingly, the Reverend Zeality was also found dead in his home, having literally coughed up a lung sometime overnight.

There was one bright...okay, tarnished but still kind of shiny...spot on the horizon, though. Sometime in the night,
    Sea Captain Alden a.k.a. Loafery had escaped from prison. He was even now pacing the docks, considering fleeing back to Boston, but at the cries had been one of the first to arrive on the scene when the Reverend's body was found.

Day 5 begins. Place your votes. Day 5 will end Wednesday at 2200 CST.
  • You all look very stupid now.

I told u to bloody claim

facepalm lol
  • Didn't see that one coming.
  • Mod note: Mystery role found! Sea Captain Alden (veteran) is town's mystery role. He can be saved from one lynch, and had the opportunity to take one kill shot so long as it was before his role was revealed.
  • Seer can just get killed at night like zeal did so yea just dont claim lol
  • **rohan

YOU'LL GET YOURS SOON ENOUGH TYRSIS.
  • I'm pretty sure rohan was confirmed mason. Why dont we just force a tie with everyone and let him lynch us all?
  • Or better yet, we KNOW loafery is town, we could let him do it :P
  • Ur all idiots
  • I cant believe seer doesnt have any mafia checks after 4 nights....
  • Back to drawing pictures...
  • Ur all idiots
    Says the guy who immediately accused mages after being voted out.
  • @rsoultin

Are we assuming all actions went through last night?
  • Ur all idiots
  • Sigh where to go from here?
  • Lol >< I am now forgetting things. Thanks for the question Kenshin.

Mod note: Not all players with possible night actions chose to act. All night actions were successful.
  • Wat is the logic behind voting someone guilty when that person was accused by someone who you thought was mafia?

Ppl thought i was mafia

I accused mages

Ppl vote mages guilty.

???

Do u think mafia would accuse one of their own?

If you were voting mages guilty then u were automatically thinking i was town. But if u were both voting me and mages guilty...well fuck ur either mafia or retarded town.
  • da fug loafery, TRAITOR.
  • Suck my gigantic otn
  • Lol >< I am now forgetting things. Thanks for the question Kenshin.

Mod note: Not all players with possible night actions chose to act. All night actions were successful.
    Based on this, we can assume both shining and daru are VT. The whole choosing not to act bit is just witch trickery, as not all of them need to vote for their action to go through. Unless the wording that not everyone chose to act is mod trickery and could be taken as someone was locked up and couldn't act, but I don't think so.

So, out of 13 remaining players, we have 4 confirmed town. Loafery, Rohan (mason), shining, and daru. I would like to hear if any of them have any decent reads as following them seems to be a safe bet.

• when did rohan claim mason? was it before or after the other ones died.
  • It doesnt make them town at all
  • My best guess is seer is inactive

gg town
  • when did rohan claim mason? was it before or after the other ones died.
    During. While we were lynching dole he made a few comments about knowing he was a mason because he was one as well. Dole had literally just been turned into a mason if I remember correctly, so nobody could have known he was one except the other masons.