Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

• edited November 2014
    **loafery

I'll stand in step if you're that confident Mages.
  • Good nuf for me :D BURN THE WITCH!!
  • suit yourselves :P

from what i'm guessing we have noobs on power roles and vets on mafia.

i'm guessing rohan has a power role and mages is mafia.

i pick mages for accused
  • If its true loafery has a hidden ability and will survive this anyway, we would be wasting a lynch. We should force a tie with someone else so we have a chance of lynching a witch as well, rather than looking like fools :P
  • its like boy who cried wolf
  • Lynching is scurry though, any game plan that involves killing multiple villagers should be changed.

Im inclined to say loafery is completely lying but you never know with mystery roles.
  • :D Exactly. See me? When I say I have a role, I typically have it.
    Villager, for example.
    I'm a Judge, but I can't do shit since all of my mates were inactive and killed off day 1 and 2. I brought Dole in to have a second opinion but you guys were like, Rohan... with a role? Fuck that guy.
  • we could have prevented 3 kills if u guys claimed on day 1
  • I got the firewood!
  • lolol loaf
  • I don't think loaf is bad but I don't really have an alternative to vote for.
  • it's kinda sad when the games gone 4 days and not one person has come out with any case on a person. Imma just retreat back to making stupid pics. bye~

i remembered the game was fun when i just drew pictures and i didnt care how town played
  • very sorry very busy with studying my holy bible not sure if i can but abstain my vote if i cant say something
  • Guys, it's Sunday. Phase doesn't end until tomorrow at 2200. I did this cause this forum gets real sleepy on Sundays and lol I thought you might end up with more accused than players. There's still time to vote/change votes.
  • There are a couple people being quiet, but who knows if that is cause of the holiday weekend or what. Isn't Shining playing? I also haven't seen much of SB although he did mention he was busy so who knows. I am inclined to believe Loaf honestly, but I don't see any other good options right now.
  • Shining put up the Coven roleblocker as a vote, so unless he is super crafty..

What are the odds of this?
  • Shining put up the Coven roleblocker as a vote, so unless he is super crafty..

What are the odds of this?
    ah good point
  • edited December 2014
    Alright today I am finally free. Sorry about being afk this weekend, but after working 12+ hours 2 days in a row with a cold I just didn't feel like coming onto the forums, or doing much of anything else really. I am doing nothing for the next few days though, so I'll be active.

Starting with the results of the Night, 2 Mafia dead. Getting the mafia role blocker is huge. I think we should employ a follow the cop strategy from this point on: Seer (cop) announces when he's found a mafia, doctor stays hidden and protects him. Rollblocker can have a potentially important role as well, but I'm going to explain that below.

We know the mafia didn't kill anybody last night. However we don't know why. The idea that mafia wouldn't try to kill at night is dumb, so that leaves the possibility that the doctor protected the correct target, or the roleblocker blocked the mafia killer. We don't know which of these happened though, which is why I find it odd that Loafery says the following:

Rb blocked a mafia kill. Rb know mafia. Seer know town. Seer can claim and have the doctor save him every night. whats so difficult?
    How does Loafery know the mafia were blocked, and it wasn't the doctor saving the correct target?

To continue on, the only way we're going to figure out what happened is if roleblocker announced who he blocked last night. Cop can investigate that person and if it was roleblocker who stopped the mafia kill, we just caught our 3rd mafia. But if it was the doctor save, then we're going to lose roleblocker for no gain. I think it's still worth the risk:

Cop hasn't announced yet. Doc can protect roleblocker if he announces. We will then be able to either find a mafia, or clear a townsman. The next day we can use confirmed townie along with role blocker and the cop (who will announce the results), to really narrow down the list of who to kill. Even if role blocker dies after that, we'd be in good shape.

That's how we should play out strategy wise in my opinion. Roleblocker announce who he blocked. Cop stay hidden and doc stay hidden, cop investigates blocked target. Next day, Cop announces results.

As for reads on people, it's hard to say. I'm suspicious of Loafery as he seems to know the mafia was role blocked and not just doc blocked. Meadows is doing her typical thing and I think we should lynch her regardless because we'll never be able to get a read on her. Rohan is being very, very careful. I don't like his post that he's going to wait until others vote before he votes. That's my biggest scum read at this point in the game.

However I think focusing on reads right now could easily lead us astray. We shouldn't get caught up in petty arguments. Roleblocker claim who you blocked last night so we can win this thing.
  • I've been inactive as well and I'm sorry. My personal life has taken a static turn and I'm busy with it. I'm just vanilla town. Cory can confirm this if you need verification. Not the town thing but why I'm so quiet.
  • I didnt interpret the turn of events to be role blocker tbh, I just figured it meant people were inactive over the weekend. Could be either option, I suppose, but if rolebkocker didn't block the kill then that means doc saved someone or mafia were inactive.
  • i think it had to be, because he said that actions failed as well as actions were not taken
  • I like the part where we kill meadows.
  • Mod note: Day 4 ends in approximately 8.5hrs. The votes are as follows:

Loafery(7): Aza, Gl0, Kenshin, Mages, Rohan, Tormented, Zeality
    Mages(2): Meadows, Loaf
    Meadows(1): Tyrsis

Not voting: Darubian, Flazer, Kloudi, Shining, SB
  • if loaf turns out to be evil, we need to take down meadows next, i feel
  • Hey, Rsoultin, me & the guys were wondering if you could save us the trouble of figuring out of loaf was really evil or not. Would you mind letting us know in a pleasant blue font please? <3 </blockquote>

Lol, wish I could, but I'm supposed to not take sides one way or another. Gl! <3
  • I've got my ideas as well but I think loafery is a decent play right now. Not completely confident he's evil but some of his posts seem anti-town
  • That or shoot Meadows.