Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: The Untouchables Town wins

Comments

• End it now!
  • edited November 2014
    Mafia is a game of probability somewhat, but it's also a game of deception. Every vote people cast is for a reason, even if its only a stupid reason. By paying attention to the talking and the voting of players you can figure out the roles of those players.

As the game goes on its less about probability, and more about being able to analyze people
  • This day 0 has no meaning!

end it now!
  • has anyone counted up the votes for police chief?
  • everyone should be voting damdred for PC

*damdred
  • edited November 2014
    Yeah I unvoted tyrsis in my last post

*vote damred
  • i already know who i'm blocking to
  • Cory it doesn't work like that :-p read the rules unless you want a Darwin award haha
    Care to share?
  • Cory it doesn't work like that :-p read the rules unless you want a Darwin award haha
    Thanks bro. I had to find myself in the sea of day 0 votes to fix.
    Care to share?
    He can tell his mason bros and that should be sufficient.
  • I probably wouldn't share. If you accidentally block a good role, and the action doesn't go through, the mafia will know.
    Care to share?
    He can tell his mason bros and that should be sufficient.
    This.
  • I probably wouldn't share. If you accidentally block a good role, and the action doesn't go through, the mafia will know.
    what he said
  • And people thought me and SB yelling in the last game was useless blahblahblahs too. Won the game for team evil. So beware the people yelling claiming that it would be a bad idea if they were bad. It's a great idea if you are bad. I'm looking at SB.
  • I'm not saying he is 100% a baddie, but he hasn't painted himself in the greatest light with me.

"I claim mason and then claim town because why on earth would scum do that?"

Uhhh so they can say that line?
  • Yeah, it's exactly how I would play scum.
  • with my long messages with him it grew clear to me that he is, and if he isn't, he only hurts town more than helps it
  • I'm not saying he is 100% a baddie, but he hasn't painted himself in the greatest light with me.

"I claim mason and then claim town because why on earth would scum do that?"

Uhhh so they can say that line?
    Pretty much this. And for a guy who claims he is gods gift to WW games, for him to completely miss this gap in logic... suspicious.

SB is either a) dumb or b) scum.

Bonus points for rhyming.
  • why isn't this day 1? lynch sb
    we will actually be starting on Day 0, where you will ONLY choose a Chief of Police.
  • so...we have what? 5 pages on day 0....lol
  • so...we have what? 5 pages on day 0....lol
    Perfect atmosphere for mafia.
  • Jumping on me is exactly the sort of thing mafia would do at this point in the game. It's pretty obvious I am town. Forcing masons to come out because I believe it to be the best move for town is exactly what I would do.

So please pay attention. If I die here look closely at who is accusing me and how. It's very unlikely that all of these people are mafia, but I can almost guarntee that out of:

Loaf, Zeal, Flazer, Tmonsta, and Cory one of those is Mafia. Out of those the scummiest to me are Loaf and Cory, with Flazer slightly more than Zeal.

Cory in day 1 isn't offering a lot which isn't typically how cory plays, and he also was very concerned with me putting him in the "not posters" list earlier. Loafery too just jumping on here to me looks like mafia. If I die as of this time I'd be looking at Corey and Loaf. Hopefully the seer our vigis are watching.

• this is just going to be like last game.

burn out in the first few days then bam 0 activity.

• Jumping on me is exactly the sort of thing mafia would do at this point in the game. It's pretty obvious I am town. Forcing masons to come out because I believe it to be the best move for town is exactly what I would do.

So please pay attention. If I die here look closely at who is accusing me and how. It's very unlikely that all of these people are mafia, but I can almost guarntee that out of:

Loaf, Zeal, Flazer, Tmonsta, and Cory one of those is Mafia. Out of those the scummiest to me are Loaf and Cory, with Flazer slightly more than Zeal.

Cory in day 1 isn't offering a lot which isn't typically how cory plays, and he also was very concerned with me putting him in the "not posters" list earlier. Loafery too just jumping on here to me looks like mafia. If I die as of this time I'd be looking at Corey and Loaf. Hopefully the seer our vigis are watching.

Your arguments are like big circles. "If I were town, this is what I would do, therefore I am obviously town. You are mafia because you are doing something other than what I think you should."

• all i know i have like a 50% chance to die today so might as well chat as much, cause knowing skydragon in this game, he has 50% chance to get a killing role
  • Then lets kill him tomorrow haha
  • all i know i have like a 50% chance to die today so might as well chat as much, cause knowing skydragon in this game, he has 50% chance to get a killing role
    You've hardly posted anything other than 1 liners. You're not chatty at all lol.

And @Zeal at this point I don't think it's going to matter. Either you believe I'm town or you don't. I believe my words and what I did early in the game reflect that I am town, but it'd be silly to constantly argue over it. If you have questions I'll gladly answer whatever you have, but I'm not just going to repeat myself.
  • I'm pretty sure that SB is town, like his actions while anti-town in most non stupid mafia formats is actually pro town on sk forums.