Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Proelium] Vs [BrotherHood]

123457»

Comments

• edited June 2014
    I laugh when an AL thinks he is responsbile for a death of another kd just because the AL can choose the KT. When its countless other people who are responsble.
    I find they joys of ALing is actually marking a Kingdom for death, The power of messaging the victim to say that they are about to die is "magical"... Of which the AL lead and instigated the Death of another kingdom.. So in a way they are responsible for the chain of events that lead to the killing and dispatching of another soul.

But never the less its the Team, Alliance, Collaboration that actually killed the kingdom true.
  • A real AL doesn't mark a KD for death, the KD makes themselves a target. Whether its an AT, a war active KD, a basher, or general douche... those are the guys who must die.
  • I agree with you pie
  • My body agrees with pie
  • My dick agrees with pie...wait no
  • A real AL doesn't mark a KD for death, the KD makes themselves a target. Whether its an AT, a war active KD, a basher, or general douche... those are the guys who must die.
    Yes they have to do those things so they are on my radar to mark them for death...
  • edited June 2014
    A good AL doesn't make decisions about who to kill, cuz he picks a WG that's better at making those decisions, and isn't busy politicking, so he can focus on bringing death to his enemies, and then has him do it
  • A good AL explores in mobi while never cleaning the AFs, ever.
    ^^
  • A great AL does nothing while taking all the credit!
  • Oh.. and he never gets on AIM.
  • A great AL does nothing while taking all the credit!
    This one but not the AIM one, I'm on AIM doing nothing while taking all the credit.
    ^^

Naw bro. That aint funny.
    Naw "bro". That's good.
  • Just saying growth>mobi and if you build right will outgrow a straight mobi kingdom