Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Proelium] Vs [BrotherHood]

edited May 2014 in General
Wow. Here we go again.

1 [BrotherHood] 86,355,878 17,271,175

3 [Proelium] 61,842,725 12,368,545

Comments

• Wow. Here we go again.
    Mission Success
    (May 30, 17:08:11)
    Spoils
    Planets: 494
    Platinum: 10,001
    Civilians: 7,153
    Energy: 16,232

Honor: 472

Our scans report that we killed about 3,420 enemy units.

THANKS FOR THE WAR BONUS DHARMA!
  • Wow. Here we go again.
    Mission Success
    (May 30, 17:08:11)
    Spoils
    Planets: 494
    Platinum: 10,001
    Civilians: 7,153
    Energy: 16,232

Honor: 472

Our scans report that we killed about 3,420 enemy units.

THANKS FOR THE WAR BONUS DHARMA!
    OHHH your that kd with shit probes :) wondered who that was :P
  • Shit probes...that just sounds nasty.
  • Shit probes...that just sounds nasty.

Yeah.... :-&
  • Dhrama good friend poor AL for siding with a bully

Hahah nice to see atmo being the guy who broke me

Atmo your in octopus alliance
    Your grudge and hard on for me is adorable

I love it how you haven't got the balls to have your own name from square one

No you hit me and tell me during war when your rank 2
    Your a chump bro

Lol

Atmo - aka Gary glitter
  • only the shit players are left

nobody cares
  • I'm left...

oh :(
  • edited May 2014
    Viva STFU and learn to take a hit you fucking pussy... mercer rolled you cause your kd is shit n his targets are limited... you turtle with lts n lds... scrub ass player
  • who's winning?
  • Hey Dharma, is Bhisma still protected? I don't really care because he is next.
  • IDK what it is about SK now but no one seems to be able to take a hit anymore. Yeah I felt bad when I got broken twice this round, but I eventually recovered and even returned the favor on both hits. However this round I've heard kt threats and the whole "Ur an asshole" speech almost everyday.

p.s. VIVA ur KD looks like shit, I probably skipped over it because I usually don't target SLs. However if I was paying attention I probably would have hit you too.
  • Just AT and die like a good kd
  • LOL take a hit.

I remember when Dankula flipped his shit on me when I WARNED him three hours before the hit that I would break him.

He threatened me with x3 retals, constant arsons blah blah blah. He died the next day.

Fuck you bitches who can't take a hit. I've been tapped three times this round without a complaint any further than, well that hurt.
  • LOL take a hit.

I remember when Dankula flipped his shit on me when I WARNED him three hours before the hit that I would break him.

He threatened me with x3 retals, constant arsons blah blah blah. He died the next day.

Fuck you bitches who can't take a hit. I've been tapped three times this round without a complaint any further than, well that hurt.
    That's nothing, I think Kes threatens to kt everyone who shows up in his sector news.
  • i think if kes survives this war we should just kill him as a sector, its not like he could stop us
  • I can't take a hint :(

• The Sector Of: Been a Kt for 72 hours [BrotherHood] (1:14)

what a lying cunt hahahahahaha
  • RomaNEmpire (1:14)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on May 30, 22:32:31Ressurection had me up as a Kt and being multimedia
    I can show you news

Lol your **** ass is broken

We have 2 Kts up you have one
    We may as well leave dhrama he is fooked

You little bell end

SO basically... an alliance that disbanded in under 24hrs posted him as KT... so he is KT rest of round.... i love it lol

I love when people who cant take a fair grab chirp like they are king shit
  • May 30, 23:06:48 Our brave kingdom Onyxia () attacked LandofNoTime () and conquered 470 planets.

Dharma, could you please tell this guy to quit complaining to me.
  • Omg fambricator above

Look mercer stop telling lies

You abused my alliance day in day out
    Hit after hit after hit
    I asked you to stop the hits for a few days
    I said fair hits are fine no problem but day after day was too much
    It was also the way you went about it with the abusive threatening messages after and your little public hit list

You messaged me yesterday saying you could own any one on this server easily

People were asking me to Kt you
    Not the other way round bro
  • Also about my kingdom
    More than happy to die
    You know that
    13 years playing the game and never lived once
    I basically will just remake
    I don't need a kingdom for what I do
    As people said it sucks anyway
  • May 30, 23:06:48 Our brave kingdom Onyxia () attacked LandofNoTime () and conquered 470 planets.

Dharma, could you please tell this guy to quit complaining to me.
    Love how you say I was complaining to you. You were being a little *itch saying that you guys have been hit too much by Mercer so you guys are KTing him. Then I turn the facts around on you and you call it complaining? Grow some balls and man up.
  • I did.

I hit you.

Welcome to a war game.
  • please post the SOKs of all targets on both sides so i can farm you all, kthxbi
  • For reference
    Brotherhood never wanted a war
    They declared on us
  • I did.

I hit you.

Welcome to a war game.
    Makes sense, you cry that Mercer targeted your alliance too much, so why not hit me for a 6th time. You crying about Mercer makes sense now. Haha

• a) im not a shit talker... ive been playing since 6a and ANYONE who knows me, knows this.... Though i do love to hit bashers.. like your groupmate... the funniest part is the people in your alliance who keep PMing me about the shit you are talking lol

b) my public hitlist was a train run on Kes... your alliancemates hit him like 6 times in 20 mins.... so i hit em back. Then you threatened KT... so i let 2 of em get away with it so i could keep rolling you guys.

c) I agreed to a "cease" on your alliance for a few days... then you decided to bash and railroad KDs in my alliance.... so i retaliated. I am the only breaker in my alliance and the only one who could do anything.... so i spanked you, and your sectormates, and your alliancemates.

I hit your alliance cause i could get at least 100 extra land for at least 10k less tanks. Octo KDs had defense, yours didnt. Im not picky. you want to sit on 100k LDs and 10k land, thats your choice. At least Octo KDs had the balls to make D and legit KDs - yours all thought they were untouchable and either bashed or railroaded people.

I dont like bashers, so i hit your groupmate... i dont like railroads, so i hit a bunch of your alliancemates.

Stop your BS lies and just say it... i was a threat and you are killing me so you can win the round. I get it, everyone gets it... its just sad to see you lie and try to manipulate people who are laughing at you.

• For reference
    Brotherhood never wanted a war
    They declared on us
    May 30, 10:39:31 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 50 of our residences were burned.
    May 30, 10:39:39 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 50 of our residences were burned.
    May 30, 10:39:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was MacedoniaN EmpirE (1:14)
    May 30, 11:50:58 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was RomaNEmpire (1:14)
    May 30, 11:51:06 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was RomaNEmpire (1:14)
    May 30, 11:54:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chartreuse (1:16)
    May 30, 11:54:49 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 57 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

YADA YADA YADA THIS POSTS IS 10k CHARS TOO LONG

May 30, 13:23:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Onyxia (1:16)
    May 30, 13:23:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was RomaNEmpire (1:14)
    May 30, 13:23:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was RomaNEmpire (1:14)
    May 30, 13:46:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Blood Red Sky (1:10)
    May 30, 13:46:44 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Blood Red Sky (1:10)
    May 30, 14:15:25 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 24 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 30, 14:15:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Tx50 (1:15)
    May 30, 14:23:44 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was MacedoniaN EmpirE (1:14)
    May 30, 14:23:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was MacedoniaN EmpirE (1:14)
    May 30, 14:24:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was MacedoniaN EmpirE (1:14)
    May 30, 14:27:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chartreuse (1:16)
    May 30, 14:27:06 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 23 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 30, 14:27:09 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 22 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 30, 14:32:31 Forces from Chartreuse (1:16) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 206 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 3,141 laser dragoons, and 417 tanks.
    May 30, 14:33:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Zaxx Fair (1:15)
    May 30, 14:47:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chewbacca (1:14)
    May 30, 14:47:33 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chewbacca (1:14)
    May 30, 14:47:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chewbacca (1:14)
    May 30, 14:59:57 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 20 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 30, 14:59:59 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 19 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 30, 15:00:01 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 21 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 30, 15:00:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Wraith Realm (1:16)
    May 30, 15:00:04 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 20 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 30, 15:00:06 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 19 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 30, 15:08:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Laurans (1:10)
    May 30, 15:08:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Laurans (1:10)
    May 30, 15:08:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was RomaNEmpire (1:14)
    May 30, 15:08:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 30, 15:11:57 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Lone Ranger (1:10)
    May 30, 15:12:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 30, 15:12:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Lone Ranger (1:10)
    May 30, 15:12:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Lone Ranger (1:10)
    May 30, 15:40:40 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 18 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 30, 15:40:46 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 17 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 30, 15:40:51 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 17 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 30, 15:40:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Angelica Pickles (1:10)
    May 30, 15:40:58 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Angelica Pickles (1:10)
    May 30, 16:14:23 Forces from MacedoniaN EmpirE (1:14) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 66 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 936 laser dragoons, and 117 tanks.

May 30, 16:12:46 our alliance has declared war with the [BrotherHood] alliance.

lol good thing we started this....