Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Proelium] Vs [BrotherHood]

Comments

• It's Viva, of course he's lying.
  • the funny part is.... i was offline for 95% of my KT so far (12+hrs)... and I still have more D than 95% of the KDs in his alliance... lol They didnt even rob and i was over 10 mill cash lol
  • edited May 2014
    the funny part is.... i was offline for 95% of my KT so far (12+hrs)... and I still have more D than 95% of the KDs in his alliance... lol They didnt even rob and i was over 10 mill cash lol
    I would sooo take your monies, but i disagree with the kt so I left it alone :P
  • Lando has arsoned everyone that hits him all game. Good stuff.
  • Omg fambricator above

Look mercer stop telling lies

You abused my alliance day in day out
    Hit after hit after hit
    I asked you to stop the hits for a few days
    I said fair hits are fine no problem but day after day was too much
    It was also the way you went about it with the abusive threatening messages after and your little public hit list

You messaged me yesterday saying you could own any one on this server easily

People were asking me to Kt you
    Not the other way round bro
    May 28, 09:12:09 Our brave kingdom Last Action Hero (1:20) attacked Gza (1:3) and conquered 1,124 planets. (Resulting in 2 suicides)
    May 29, 04:06:46 Our brave kingdom Last Action Hero (1:20) attacked XX GODZILLA and conquered 1,218 planets.

Good thing i only hit you guys.... I must have hacked SK for 400 WLs... :D
    I haven't arsoned anyone. Who have I arsoned?
  • Look mercer all this moaning is making you look pathetic and weak
    I am a Kt too
    Lets just die quietly
    You remind me of a kid who has just been told they carnt have some sweets

Now pipe down
    What will be will be

I will die happily as always

My alliance wanted to kill you
    That's the end of it now shut up your 4 year old
    Have some respect about yourself
  • edited May 2014
    The woes of war... a lot of crying.
    Even when all you lose is binary code.
  • LOL take a hit.

I remember when Dankula flipped his shit on me when I WARNED him three hours before the hit that I would break him.

He threatened me with x3 retals, constant arsons blah blah blah. He died the next day.

Fuck you bitches who can't take a hit. I've been tapped three times this round without a complaint any further than, well that hurt.
    That's nothing, I think Kes threatens to kt everyone who shows up in his sector news.
    lol.. yeah --Its funny to see there re-actions.

But point of note -- Since the last war we lost the majority of our Breakers with exception of Mercer. So when your sector/alliance is being farmed would you not do the same?

Btw you can say what you like about MERCER BUT THE LAD is a Legend in my eyes --
    He is as loyal as hell and protected his alliance mates at all costs.

• i think if kes survives this war we should just kill him as a sector, its not like he could stop us
    Bring it :)
  • If he's a legend in your life then no offence but your life is very full and boring

The guys a "plum" and a bully
    I bet in real life he's alot different though

Glasses and ginger hair springs to mind
  • Viva, just stop the trash talk. Mercer is a nice guy.
  • edited May 2014
    That's nothing, I think Kes threatens to kt everyone who shows up in his sector news.
    I thought Kes was alright considering it's the first time I think I've interacted with him in-game. Dharma as well.

And yeah, Mercer is a good guy.
  • Mercer is just as kes described. Not ur shit description viva. He defends his alliance mates and friends to the death. It exactly as he says he was a threat and pounding on ur alliance so u ktd. Just say it like a man viva
  • Useless propaganda is useless propaganda
  • All we are doing is trying to keep the dignity and strike back from the gangbangs and endless abuse.. The 35 hits on our alliance in the space of 4 ticks, and a clear shotgun on my sector of which I had lies drip fed to me that they were all random!!.. I had enough - got backed into a corner - I had to act anyone in my position would - then I am told that they are KT mercer for a FEW fair grabs.. I had no choice... NOW LETS WAR !! :P
  • lmao this round doe
    If you are landolost you have a rsoned at least 3 people including me for grabbing you. Its not a big deal to get some revenge, I just mentioned it because its funny.
    If you are landolost you have a rsoned at least 3 people including me for grabbing you. Its not a big deal to get some revenge, I just mentioned it because its funny.

I know who you mean :P that's not him :)
  • Oh well he responded to darubs post about hitting him. Llmove along people Cory's just dumb haha
  • All we are doing is trying to keep the dignity and strike back from the gangbangs and endless abuse.. The 35 hits on our alliance in the space of 4 ticks, and a clear shotgun on my sector of which I had lies drip fed to me that they were all random!!.. I had enough - got backed into a corner - I had to act anyone in my position would - then I am told that they are KT mercer for a FEW fair grabs.. I had no choice... NOW LETS WAR !! :P
    Responding with dignity? What a bunch of shit. Most of these sectors in BH been involved in numerous wars through the game. All of which excluding this one were caused by little to no provocation.

God forbid an alliance makes decent grabs. Works within the gb rules and tries to keep peace. Not a single war has been sought out by us and each war you all declare you back out of like cowards.

You had your chance at the start to keep us down. You failed, you will fail again and you deserve to be farmed.

I personally will not stop until this round is either over our you kill me.
    Responding with dignity? What a bunch of shit. Most of these sectors in BH been involved in numerous wars through the game. All of which excluding this one were caused by little to no provocation.

God forbid an alliance makes decent grabs. Works within the gb rules and tries to keep peace. Not a single war has been sought out by us and each war you all declare you back out of like cowards.

You had your chance at the start to keep us down. You failed, you will fail again and you deserve to be farmed.

Is this a justification for your war abuse ?? Pretty much sums you up... I expected better from you.
  • Sorta like how dharma randomly decides to kt me and leave all the top dws alive i thought better of you

Is this a justification for your war abuse ?? Pretty much sums you up... I expected better from you.
    Show me one inclination of news that reflects that I am war abusing. One.
  • Darubian attacks wife gains 500 new potential children. war abuser
  • I'm still waiting on that war abuse news.
  • When I think of top SK players, I forget about Mercer. He is legit. Main reason that I forget is because he doesnt have that full blown Lynog-esque Dick about him. (Mean that in the best possible way you fucking Scouser) When he hits someone, he doesnt run to the PFs screaming HAHAHA joo got broken!! When he has an agenda, the PFs are the last to know. I mean he has all of 27 posts and has been getting rolled by Pie since 6a. I cant say if he bankfarms, spreadsheets, or any of that other shit... but I do believe he diddles Baby Jesus in his crib, in order to build like he does. The guy is legit and doesnt cry over KTs, lets face it... us top flight sk players are used to it. Idk what Viva is trying to prove with PMs and shit.

Kes... when TD disbanded (no idea how that shit went down) I failed a grab, 3 of my sector mates rolled him, and the 5th one failed because I jumped the guy on dropping guerilla style war tactics on him. What did he do? Haha nice one guys, all part of the game. And then he moved on. It was over.

Bringing legitimate, hard working KDs down with unfounded shit talking just makes yourself look stupid.

Ian... I got KT'd for being a Top Breaker (Let thst sink in all you ex TD Fucks) so your was bound to happen judt the timing was completely fucked up. We had HUGE DW with WLs out until the following week and they still picked us. Either Mercer made Baby Jesus cum or deals were made... because I refuse to believe any AL is that stupid.
  • May 31, 06:05:27 Our brave kingdom Onyxia () attacked Bhisma () and conquered 656 planets

May 30, 23:06:48 Our brave kingdom Onyxia () attacked LandofNoTime () and conquered 470 planets.

May 30, 17:08:11 Our brave kingdom Onyxia () attacked The Economist () and conquered 494 planets.

Those are my only hits this war. And before you go complaining about my hit on Bhisma, that sob had 30k tanks and 30k ld's home. Five days of protection is long enough when he is aiding in kt's.

So take that alleged war abuse and shove it up your ass dharma.
  • edited May 2014
    May 31, 06:05:27 Our brave kingdom Onyxia () attacked Bhisma () and conquered 656 planets

May 30, 23:06:48 Our brave kingdom Onyxia () attacked LandofNoTime () and conquered 470 planets.

May 30, 17:08:11 Our brave kingdom Onyxia () attacked The Economist () and conquered 494 planets.

Those are my only hits this war. And before you go complaining about my hit on Bhisma, that sob had 30k tanks and 30k ld's home. Five days of protection is long enough when he is aiding in kt's.

So take that alleged war abuse and shove it up your ass dharma.
    This is war abuse.. LandO and Bhisma were not posted as your KTs and you hit them with war bonus.
    Na, that isn't me. I don't mind fair grabs, plus me PA's are better used else where lol