Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Proelium] Vs [BrotherHood]

Comments

• Kes is a shit WG. The only reason he has me up on that list is because i tapped him. It's not WG. It's personal.
  • Lol I wanted my own side to get the kill shot in
    I am sure your been gabbed today
    That made me lol

And it made me lol how it took 40 hour to finish me
    That's about 6 hours after I died, and you had double my D :)

Hahah that made me laugh

Well yes you died 6 hours earlier
    However I listed you up 5 hours you listed me up
    Which is 11 hours

Also we killed mercer in the exact same tic as in which I died
    So it was basically a 5 mill Nw kill to a 2 mill Nw kill

It's irrelevant but just saying the actual facts which carnt be denied

• Lol I wanted my own side to get the kill shot in
    That made me lol

Lmfao as you war an alliance almost half your size you brag... plz do tell how much damage that shitty kd of yours did to Pro? Lmfao joke ass newb. ..

I am bummed Mihobu got KT'D I was making a legit run to try N pass him on nw but meh another good player lost due to someone's lil e penis being hurt... true winner of this war is Mercer, he gets to drink n have fun laughing at your pathetic slanders. .. ohhh btw first breakers on Mercer don't plan on keeping that land with such pathetic D... 10k plus lands with 40k tacs d... Bwahaha smfh

They declared on us you bell end
    Dumb cunt
  • Good round guys, was fun. GL throughout the rest of it to those remaining and try to enjoy yourselves.

Next round is a fresh start and whatnot, and no grudges will be held by me if i can get myself away from the cottage and patio beers to sign up again.

Viva - nice kill. I know we didnt get along much this round, but you were talking lies and i like to provide clarification when those lies are directed at, or about, me - which i guess turned into me crying in your eyes. Oh well, such is life.

Patio beer time :D

Enjoy mate
    Yes no grudges my end
    I am happy for the break too
  • wtf?

June 1, 15:38:10 the [BrotherHood] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [Proelium] alliance.
    June 1, 15:39:12 the [BrotherHood] alliance has declared peace with the [Proelium] alliance.

I advised my alliance that I was leaving and advised that meadows and octopus was the real threat
    I said it was pointless killing more kingdoms in your alliance because in 2 weeks time these will be yours allies

I believe no one won this war
    However we all know what the end result would be 1 v 1
    I still take my hat of to you guys tgough
    The amount of fails you did was admrable

Save your military for octopus as the UNi will need it

For reference 1.16 will join unhappy octopus in 20 hours meaning they will be top alliance
  • The unhappy octopi are people of peace and love.
    dont forget our mission statement:
    to get meadows a girlfriend
    I nominate my wife
    I nominate my wife
    I nominate his wife, but if it doesn't work out meadows can date my wife.
  • Cory, hangouts fool!
  • I thought meadows liked cock???
  • I thought meadows liked cock???
    Who doesn't from time to time
  • i know i do!
  • edited June 2014
    Kes is a shit WG. The only reason he has me up on that list is because i tapped him. It's not WG. It's personal.
    Thought it before, but now it's official... YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA.
    Kes, one of the best. And **News Flash** arse-splitter... Show me where in SK peeps don't take it personal.

• edited June 2014
    Kes is a shit WG. The only reason he has me up on that list is because i tapped him. It's not WG. It's personal.
    Actually

Sorry, I was busy farming the bitches in your alliance.

^^ This signed your death note :)

• Kes is gonna post my 500 land KD... the bastard
  • Lol delusional
  • wtf?

June 1, 15:38:10 the [BrotherHood] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [Proelium] alliance.
    June 1, 15:39:12 the [BrotherHood] alliance has declared peace with the [Proelium] alliance.

I advised my alliance that I was leaving and advised that meadows and octopus was the real threat
    I said it was pointless killing more kingdoms in your alliance because in 2 weeks time these will be yours allies

I believe no one won this war
    However we all know what the end result would be 1 v 1
    I still take my hat of to you guys tgough
    The amount of fails you did was admrable

Save your military for octopus as the UNi will need it

For reference 1.16 will join unhappy octopus in 20 hours meaning they will be top alliance
    Mmm thought alliances only had room for 5 sectors :)
  • Kes is gonna post my 500 land KD... the bastard
    Yes co-ords please :)
  • KT pie! It isn't a round without it!
  • Kes is a shit WG. The only reason he has me up on that list is because i tapped him. It's not WG. It's personal.
    Thought it before, but now it's official... YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA.
    Kes, one of the best. And **News Flash** arse-splitter... Show me where in SK peeps don't take it personal.

As he orders sabos on a mystical....
  • Lol # noob if he did
  • I've been away from a pc for like 12 hours, I still have no idea what is going on.

My newest sector joined by means of "they had my pw and joined on their own accord" which works for me. I don't particularly care who is in my alliance anyway. And no I'm not booting 2:12.
  • KT pie! It isn't a round without it!
  • edited June 2014
    Lol I wanted my own side to get the kill shot in
    That made me lol

Lmfao as you war an alliance almost half your size you brag... plz do tell how much damage that shitty kd of yours did to Pro? Lmfao joke ass newb. ..

I am bummed Mihobu got KT'D I was making a legit run to try N pass him on nw but meh another good player lost due to someone's lil e penis being hurt... true winner of this war is Mercer, he gets to drink n have fun laughing at your pathetic slanders. .. ohhh btw first breakers on Mercer don't plan on keeping that land with such pathetic D... 10k plus lands with 40k tacs d... Bwahaha smfh

They declared on us you bell end
    Dumb cunt

You were killing Mercer without authorization you cock smoking faggot... STFU as you begged for me not to roll you so it could be a fair war... bitch you thought your alliance would smash the universe but you wanted to take out threats 1st... i got the msgs and read em, don't come around trying to act like a bad ass when you begged like the lil faggot piece if shit you are... you got smoked and cried like a bitch and used your alliance for personal vendettas. .. your a fucking loser who gets trashed EVERY FUCKIN ROUND!!! So pipe down n choke on some more nuts you lil bitch
  • edited June 2014
    Yesterday I got messages from 1:8, 1:14, 1:15, and 1:16 all asking for the alliance spot, to put in a good word for them, or telling how unorganized your shit is. I have no fucken idea what is going on but they must really hate being in an alliance with you Viva.
  • Yesterday I got messages from 1:8, 1:14, 1:15, and 1:16 all asking for the alliance spot, to put in a good word for them, or telling how unorganized your shit is. I have no fucken idea what is going on but they must really hate being in an alliance with you Viva.

Bwahahaha
  • Man I'm glad I'm not SL, I already had 15 messages in my inbox this morning
  • If they only knew the kind of ship we had running in unhappy.
  • 15 Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I dont miss being al and will never do it again hahahahahaha