Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Proelium] Vs [BrotherHood]

Comments

• You guys are fucking idiots.
  • May 31, 06:05:27 Our brave kingdom Onyxia () attacked Bhisma () and conquered 656 planets

May 30, 23:06:48 Our brave kingdom Onyxia () attacked LandofNoTime () and conquered 470 planets.

May 30, 17:08:11 Our brave kingdom Onyxia () attacked The Economist () and conquered 494 planets.

Those are my only hits this war. And before you go complaining about my hit on Bhisma, that sob had 30k tanks and 30k ld's home. Five days of protection is long enough when he is aiding in kt's.

So take that alleged war abuse and shove it up your ass dharma.
    This is war abuse.. LandO and Bhisma were not posted as your KTs and you hit them with war bonus.
    At what point did you idiots decide that declaring war means you can only hit who your alliance declares. Yeah fuck that.
  • This fucking "War Abuse" shit needs to go. If KDs are active on KTs and they decide to leave themselves open to grabs (whether by sending out too much or jyst plain showing up in KT news...) then they need to learn the hazzards of that. Its a fucking war. I mean for ffs Ive never heard of people on a battlefield saying "Dont shoot that guy shooting at our guy because we can only shoot at the guy they told us to" fuck that. You show up in news, you have to be prepared to face the consequences.
  • War abuse was always defined by unfair grabs in my day. Bashes, gangbangs (excluding shotgun). This is a bunch of bitch shit.
  • The whole point of war and Sky did it incredibly well with TD and US is the kingdoms that you have killed as a KT gets counted in the War, You kill the targets that you are instructed to in collaboration not take a free ride to hit who you like without being instructed to... You know its War Abuse and all fact that you have to start trolling with all the cursing proves it.
  • War abuse guys, fair hits are abusive guys. That war bonus makes the game drastically unfair even though it was coded into the game.
  • Facts are this Dharma. You participate in war, be prepared to face the consequences. I remwmber one round where the willing alliance grabbed each and every KD that participated in the war against them after the war was over. If your KDs dont want to get grabbed, the only sure way for that to hapoen is for them not to help. They help, they get hit.
  • for the record....

NO SUCH THING AS WAR ABUSE MORONS

Thank you. Carry on.
  • And I curse all the time so that proves nothing.
  • May 31, 06:05:27 Our brave kingdom Onyxia () attacked Bhisma () and conquered 656 planets

May 30, 23:06:48 Our brave kingdom Onyxia () attacked LandofNoTime () and conquered 470 planets.

May 30, 17:08:11 Our brave kingdom Onyxia () attacked The Economist () and conquered 494 planets.

Those are my only hits this war. And before you go complaining about my hit on Bhisma, that sob had 30k tanks and 30k ld's home. Five days of protection is long enough when he is aiding in kt's.

Lets agree on one thing --there is no such thing as war abuse.
    However that said You dont follow your allianace and hit there Kill targets, infact you are nothing but an oportunistic whore..

In my day we would kill guys like you in a heart beat --but I checked out your kindgom stats and your not worth killing just yet :)

• I thought Kes was alright considering it's the first time I think I've interacted with him in-game...
    Kes is a staunch fucker

Lets agree on one thing --there is no such thing as war abuse.
    However that said You dont follow your allianace and hit there Kill targets, infact you are nothing but an oportunistic whore..

In my day we would kill guys like you in a heart beat --but I checked out your kindgom stats and your not worth killing just yet :)

That first hit on Dharma was the first grab to be made on him as a KT. I just failed on All In as well. Opportunistic? Yes
    Whore? Well I'm going to benefit from this war if they are going to declare.
  • darubian is a whore a bit whore, just ask his wife he likes the sex
  • and is never on aim
  • This fucking "War Abuse" shit needs to go. If KDs are active on KTs and they decide to leave themselves open to grabs (whether by sending out too much or jyst plain showing up in KT news...) then they need to learn the hazzards of that. Its a fucking war. I mean for ffs Ive never heard of people on a battlefield saying "Dont shoot that guy shooting at our guy because we can only shoot at the guy they told us to" fuck that. You show up in news, you have to be prepared to face the consequences.
    If you want to go off this then I was not active on the KT. I did not touch the KT until after Darubian hit me. Also, he only hit me because I turned his words around on him and like the rest of BH he couldn't handle it.

May 30, 23:06:48 Our kingdom LandofNoTime (1:6) bravely defended against Onyxia (1:16) and lost 470 planets.

May 31, 08:56:36 Our brave kingdom LandofNoTime (1:6) attacked RomaNEmpire (1:14) and conquered 165 planets.

• this is war gentleman, early in the round its important to keep activity focused and overall its always important.

However when you are playing with a huge lead it is ok to wittle down your competition to break their spirit and use "war abuse" in a productive way. However if you are playing from behind this will not work overall or cannot work in most cases as it gives the people time to focus kill your top offenses and taking any form of winnable scenerio out of the picture.

For reference Rohan and Darius were behind my alliance in NW and we were remotely close in kills I was killing off his war whores and then they put a sector shot gun up. During this time we continued to take out their war whores but we also took out their two or three top kingdoms in a relatively short span. When they went to switch back to a focused method their momentum was killed and we were killing 3-1.
  • edited May 2014
    May 31, 06:05:27 Our brave kingdom Onyxia () attacked Bhisma () and conquered 656 planets

I was wondering who that Onyxia kingdom belonged to. Apparently isn't to fond of me.

• Kes send ne ur kill targets :)
  • I was wondering who that Onyxia kingdom belonged to. Apparently isn't to fond of me.
    LOL!

I don't mind you Rob.
  • I <3 Rob</blockquote>

• You can't probe The Economist (1:19) because they are dead.
  • 1 [BrotherHood] 87,007,853 17,401,570
    3 [Proelium] 61,181,618 12,236,323

Brotherhood up 700k Pro down 700k not much in it yet that's just one kill.
    This ^^

The point of "War Abuse" should be to discourage outside alliances farming during a war... That's all.
    Over extending KT hitters should be held accountable by the enemy.
  • I think I will leave this here.

• Some people shouldnt drink before fucking... I mean holy shit, that girls a fucking DOG!
  • ahhh... memories
  • Dhrama

Can you change title of subject too

Brotherhood v Godzilla and preleuem
  • Ahhh Viva see a real man would say I'm killing you b.c I can... not spread lies to ppl who interact with mercer every fucking round... Btw aren't you English? Do they not know the difference between their (ie it belongs to them) and there (ie you should go to hell)
  • Tiesto... it's Viva, don't expect too much.