Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Proelium] Vs [BrotherHood]

Comments

• Meadows make him VAL and then delete for shits and giggles
  • And Miss Meadows, you better let 1:16 in as thats where Rook and I are!!
  • And Miss Meadows, you better let 1:16 in as thats where Rook and I are!!
    but you guys have Viva :D
  • And I will make sure he dies after his newbie... problem solved and..

Pie > Viva
    Rook > Viva
    Pie + Rook FUCKING OBLITERATES Viva
  • I've been away from a pc for like 12 hours, I still have no idea what is going on.

My newest sector joined by means of "they had my pw and joined on their own accord" which works for me. I don't particularly care who is in my alliance anyway. And no I'm not booting 2:12.
    That will upset 1.16 lol
  • I've been away from a pc for like 12 hours, I still have no idea what is going on.

My newest sector joined by means of "they had my pw and joined on their own accord" which works for me. I don't particularly care who is in my alliance anyway. And no I'm not booting 2:12.
    That will upset 1.16 lol
    Someone's gonna be upset no matter what I do, apparently.
  • @MissMeadows you dont wanna see Pie cry...
  • Are your tears apple? Cherry?!
  • Blueberry!
  • My tears taste like tears.
  • Lol # noob if he did
    Did your alliance just Disband?
  • Lol # noob if he did
  • Kes is a shit WG. The only reason he has me up on that list is because i tapped him. It's not WG. It's personal.
    Thought it before, but now it's official... YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA.
    Kes, one of the best. And **News Flash** arse-splitter... Show me where in SK peeps don't take it personal.

As he orders sabos on a mystical....
    Is there something magical about a mystical that prevents an alliance making it powerles??

U powerless this tic by any chance?
  • Lol # noob if he did
    You really don't get it do u bro
    You have a pritty big ego

Lets be honey we where killing you with ease when u was in charge
    Like I pointed out to dhrama
    We killed him and we kill mercer at the point you killed me

I eased off because it was simply too easy
    And I got wind of meadows recruiting strong sectors to ale over the UNi
    After I died I told Lauren's it will be best to stretch a hind to Godzilla and dhrama to join against octopus who would dominate next month

If you don't think this is the case your more of a idiot than I imagined and I am disappointed that dhrama doesn't realise this either ( won't criticise him as I actually like him )
    I just don't know you so don't care

Your also pretty deluded if you think you would have won the war against us

Lol hahah
    You ran to Godzilla for help
    You even ran to the sl of 1.6 asking him to leave our alliance and fight against me
    Secondly the main breaks on me came from octopus

Lol you where begging every alliance for help
    To be fair it was pretty pathetic and we won the war 1 v 1
    That was confirmed when Godzilla jumped in

Again I don't know you so don't care what you say and don't value an opinion what childish and void and laughable

Again I will say it again for the dumb fucks

If the UNi don't band together against octopus soon then you deserve to be farmed

Hense why I suggested stopping the war as we where basically killing next weeks allies

You will see this in the next couple of weeks

It bugs me how thick and dumb some people are on this game
    But again someone who starts sabotaging mystics and volcanics then what more can we expect

And again
    You wernt killed because your kingdom was gash and no threat
    I was actually embarrassed to post you as a Kt
  • Kes is a shit WG. The only reason he has me up on that list is because i tapped him. It's not WG. It's personal.
    Thought it before, but now it's official... YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA.
    Kes, one of the best. And **News Flash** arse-splitter... Show me where in SK peeps don't take it personal.

As he orders sabos on a mystical....
    Is there something magical about a mystical that prevents an alliance making it powerles??

U powerless this tic by any chance?
    You need some breakers

Probably powerless this tic
    But an grab next tic

If he has researched maxed out then if he grabs with 3 wls his first wl normally comes home in 2 Hours
    With his depletion levels this will see him rarely powerless if the Kt has anything about him
  • For god sake it took you 18 hours to make powerless and I was terra
    I just kept on bashing your vi kingdoms lol

If it took you 18 hours to make a terra powerless then it would take you 18 days for a mystic and 18 years for a vi
  • Brotherhood who ??
  • KesKes
    edited June 2014
    Lol # noob if he did
    You really don't get it do u bro
    You have a pritty big ego

Lets be honey we where killing you with ease when u was in charge
    Like I pointed out to dhrama
    We killed him and we kill mercer at the point you killed me

I eased off because it was simply too easy
    And I got wind of meadows recruiting strong sectors to ale over the UNi
    After I died I told Lauren's it will be best to stretch a hind to Godzilla and dhrama to join against octopus who would dominate next month

If you don't think this is the case your more of a idiot than I imagined and I am disappointed that dhrama doesn't realise this either ( won't criticise him as I actually like him )
    I just don't know you so don't care

Your also pretty deluded if you think you would have won the war against us

Lol hahah
    You ran to Godzilla for help
    You even ran to the sl of 1.6 asking him to leave our alliance and fight against me
    Secondly the main breaks on me came from octopus

Lol you where begging every alliance for help
    To be fair it was pretty pathetic and we won the war 1 v 1
    That was confirmed when Godzilla jumped in

Again I don't know you so don't care what you say and don't value an opinion what childish and void and laughable

Again I will say it again for the dumb fucks

If the UNi don't band together against octopus soon then you deserve to be farmed

Hense why I suggested stopping the war as we where basically killing next weeks allies

You will see this in the next couple of weeks

It bugs me how thick and dumb some people are on this game
    But again someone who starts sabotaging mystics and volcanics then what more can we expect

And again
    You wernt killed because your kingdom was gash and no threat
    I was actually embarrassed to post you as a Kt
    Ok I wasnt going to get into this as usually i dont spend much time in the pfs but for the lulz.

Few things "Lets be honey " cracs me up
    "I eased off because it was simply too easy "- Your alliance just disbanded because all your sectors wanted out of your alliance cause your well shite.
    "And I got wind of meadows recruiting strong sectors to ale over the UNi "- ale over the uni cracs me up :) funny dat cause Jess had no inetntion of doing anything your poor propaganda machine spewed out,
    "Your also pretty deluded if you think you would have won the war against us" Tell me which alliance disbanded again?
    "You even ran to the sl of 1.6 asking him to leave our alliance and fight against me" The SL in our alliance lol :)
    "To be fair it was pretty pathetic and we won the war 1 v 1" Again which alliance disbanded?
    "But again someone who starts sabotaging mystics and volcanics then what more can we expect" -- one day if your willing to learn there is nothing impossible in sk if you know what your doing :)
    "You wernt killed because your kingdom was gash and no threat" - after the round we should talk about this one aswell :)

You mad bro?

• I left before my alliance disbanded
    When I left we where up on kill count
    What happens after is not down to me as I said I didn't have time to play
    Noob boy
  • I haven't seen what's happened since
    When I left you killed me
    We killed dhrama and no.2 kingdom
    Simple

And it was basically 3 v 1
  • Ill finish with this - Your Alliance had a 30 Million Network advantage -
    You disbanded --the end...
    nuff said.
  • man, the Epeen tape measures are getting worn out in this thread
  • 1 v 3plus multis
  • The first breaks on my where from octopus
    It was embarrassing
    They where breaking me while you guys where sabotaging me and failing for over 10 hours

The first breaks came from other alliances

It's almost laughable how you think you done well
    It was embarrassing
    They where breaking me while you guys where sabotaging me and failing for over 10 hours

Lol when you line up a breaker its called strategy. You should learn the skill some day.
  • edited June 2014
    Better get some breakers lined up before you go after my KD or I will straight fuck your bum hole with a wooden spoon... wide side first!!
    It was embarrassing

You know, a lot of those hits weren't even because of a war or kt. They were just people who don't like you.
  • edited June 2014
    Man I'm glad I'm not SL, I already had 15 messages in my inbox this morning
    Hmmmm.... innnbox
  • I laugh when an AL thinks he is responsbile for a death of another kd just because the AL can choose the KT. When its countless other people who are responsble.