Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Barricade why do you suck at this game? Pls respond

Comments

• This Thread.

This Thread.
  • According to Darius...

Im the mother fucking best because every god damn round I am at least #1 in land once per round and usualky I get #1 or #5 in nw once.

Fuck you all!! I AM A GOD DAMN BEAST HEAR ME ROAR!! meow!
  • forced to log in every tick for almost a week to fend of hundreds of multis.
    it was only a single hundred you EXAGGERATOR
  • forced to log in every tick for almost a week to fend of hundreds of multis.
    it was only a single hundred you EXAGGERATOR
    damn u got me
  • honestly this thread only confirms lynog was indeed mad about the s2 one hahahahahah
  • I still win
  • #Roll wit us or Get rolled over.
  • But how would it be fair if we use their same tactics against them?

1. Meadows can rr because she's cool, if I do it it's pathetic and cheating
    2. Multis are just part of the game if BLATANTLY used against us by them and even advertised, but clearly it's only us being Butthurt cheaters if god forbid someone hurts jonesy with one
    3. Them finding bank farms and inactives is pure skill, we are obvious cheaters and farmers if we find their created inacts and farms
    4. If they're on top early, that's the only thing mattered, if we are then only the round winners and midgame heros matter
    5. Someone made a dw and grabbed one of us? Wow so amazing and admirable! Outplayed! They get rolled by a dw? Rofl noob shit builder needs dw to hit us
    6. Oh flazer farmed 3 obvious actives Multi farms and a suicider out of noob? Wow what a great find! Darius hit two of 9 incredibly obvious inactive farms out of noob? Haha obvious farmer!!!
    7. We get kted? Lol owned noob!!! They get kted? We died with honor and nobody could stop us without it

It just writes itself lol, I walked in this game after 10 years took a shit in your house, wiped my ass with your dog then walked out, and all you can do is pretend it never happened
    Actually agree with ya, atleast thats what i see when i read pfs :p

• Dear super player Jones, nothing against FC, but you suck :)

May 21, 06:17:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Skrill It (1:10)
    Mission: Spy on Kingdom
    Probes Sent: 65,656 (Lost: 230)
    May 21, 20:14:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 65,000 (Lost: 488)
    May 21, 20:19:00 Forces from Daenerys Targaryen (2:4) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 898 planets, 89,114 platinum, 13,524 civilians, 169,898 energy, and 1,064 honor.
    Our military has lost: 515 soldiers, 991 laser troopers, 961 laser dragoons, and 3,542 tanks.

nice probe farming there ^^
  • plus

May 21, 20:18:50 the [NinjaTurtles] alliance has declared war with the [TrainingDay] alliance.
    May 21, 20:20:05 the [NinjaTurtles] alliance has declared peace with the [TrainingDay] alliance.

this makes you worse than Dankula ... omgjezzas u suck big time ^^
  • Cheating is the new fair-play. Its how the world works. It started with the US government... oil farms, opium farms, puppet regimes.
    Seriously... how many "tops" don't cheat in some way... only way to keep up.
  • What like when we r/r'd last round using someone elses pop farm. When that changed and meadows came with her multis, I didn't log on because I had no pop farm...

Cheaters...
  • so, going all the way back to page 3

WoW was never a big time game for MLG, so even if you were a professional gamer, you would not have been making very much playing wow, as it is primarily a pve game. the best LoL players (currently the top game) dont break 7 figures annually, so playing wow years ago, before the esports scene blew up, would not have made you very much
  • I was the world's first max level on Aion. This got me 1 million dollars.
  • Dear super player Jones, nothing against FC, but you suck :)

May 21, 06:17:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 65,656 (Lost: 230)
    May 21, 20:14:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 65,000 (Lost: 488)
    May 21, 20:19:00 Forces from Daenerys Targaryen (2:4) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 898 planets, 89,114 platinum, 13,524 civilians, 169,898 energy, and 1,064 honor.
    Our military has lost: 515 soldiers, 991 laser troopers, 961 laser dragoons, and 3,542 tanks.

nice probe farming there ^^
    Skrill it is dogtown, who fucked up his round start and played all probes instead. Initially was ment to suicide his probes on silent godz but wasn't online at the time so I had to use my own.

Don't cry.
  • not crying, you still suck ^^
  • plus

May 21, 20:18:50 the [NinjaTurtles] alliance has declared war with the [TrainingDay] alliance.
    May 21, 20:20:05 the [NinjaTurtles] alliance has declared peace with the [TrainingDay] alliance.

this makes you worse than Dankula ... omgjezzas u suck big time ^^
    I declared war for the sole purpose of making you rage on me haha. You was a 28k tf break for me I sent 30k and left 8k at home, I didn't need war to break you. I had 2k unbuilt land from my other 2 grabs so didn't need the land. Once again just for sheer comedy value of watching you rage on me haha
  • May 22, 01:18:23 Our brave kingdom Kano (1:15) attacked Daenerys Targaryen (2:4) and conquered 1,089 planets.

seems you managed to do that :P, but you should have just deleted or stay busy with others, I had no intention of bothering you as I was busy with Dankula then back to war against Proel.

Some fun cant hurt, can it?
  • I know. Its brilliant. And i was bored of hearing you go on about how if i hit TD i would die straight away. Thought i would test that theory :P
  • edited May 2014
    May 21, 16:27:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Orion (1:13)
    May 21, 16:27:48 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 99 of our residences were burned.
    May 21, 16:27:55 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 99 of our residences were burned.
    May 21, 16:28:03 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Orion (1:13)
    May 21, 16:28:09 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 99 of our residences were burned.
    May 21, 16:28:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Orion (1:13)
    May 21, 16:28:20 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 99 of our residences were burned.
    May 21, 16:28:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Orion (1:13)
    May 21, 16:28:31 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 99 of our residences were burned.
    May 21, 17:33:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was SilentGodz (1:13) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: SilentGodz (1:13)
    Mission: Spy on Military
    Probes Sent: 68,000 (Lost: 2,210)
    May 21, 17:33:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 21, 17:35:35 Forces from SilentGodz (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 769 planets, 32,347 platinum, 12,771 civilians, 44,506 energy, and 310 honor.
    Our military has lost: 34 soldiers, 2,128 laser troopers, 3,031 laser dragoons, and 419 tanks.
    May 21, 21:59:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Lexi Belle (1:13)
    May 21, 21:59:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Lexi Belle (1:13)
    May 21, 21:59:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Lexi Belle (1:13)
    May 21, 21:59:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 21, 22:01:56 Forces from Lexi Belle (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 692 planets, 163,557 platinum, 11,906 civilians, 92,617 energy, and 282 honor.
    Our military has lost: 174 soldiers, 1,947 laser troopers, 3,538 laser dragoons, and 350 tanks.
    May 21, 22:33:57 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 55 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Ace1gold (1:13)
    Mission: Arson
    Probes Sent: 55,793 (Lost: 126)
    May 21, 22:34:00 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 55 of our residences were burned.
    May 21, 22:34:03 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ace1gold (1:13)
    May 21, 22:34:06 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ace1gold (1:13)
    May 21, 22:34:08 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 53 of our residences were burned.
    May 21, 22:34:12 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 53 of our residences were burned.
    May 21, 22:34:14 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 53 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 53,541 (Lost: 134)
    May 21, 22:34:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ace1gold (1:13) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 53,408 (Lost: 1,001)

Lol'ing at the rage. Bunch of noobs, haha. Neg and Kenny are mad. :))
  • I know. Its brilliant. And i was bored of hearing you go on about how if i hit TD i would die straight away. Thought i would test that theory :P
    yeah, we are testing it now(sort of). Truth is I had no intention to hit you all round. Never probed you. You were supposed to be "meadows", most of ppl feared that ^^.

I wanted to continue war against Proelium and that was it. If I wanted to break you I could had with no help from TD, but again, not my intention.
  • I know you wasnt. I figured hitting you was the quickest way to get me dead :D
  • toot toot ally status is the sux
  • man with all these top 10 players getting wacked off I have a chance of deleting my kingdom before round end
  • May 22, 02:57:50 Our sector has joined the [WhoseYourDaddy] alliance.
    May 22, 03:09:10 Our brave kingdom Dirty South (2:4) attacked Kano (1:15) and conquered 921 planets.
    May 22, 03:09:16 Our brave kingdom Dirty South (2:4) attacked Kano (1:15) and conquered 770 planets.
    May 22, 03:11:51 Our sector has joined the [ImYourDaddy] alliance.

haha :D
  • This is all hilarious. :)
  • wtf i want some of that land

ally status ftl

Our brave kingdom Rollo (1:4) attacked Kano (1:15) and conquered 107 planets.
  • ugly old blue smurf :))
  • yea he's your daddy

quiet down son