Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Barricade why do you suck at this game? Pls respond

Comments

• If people didn't care they wouldn't post that's why darius thtead died

all these posts in the name of troll? You giving lynog and co. what they were after that they got to you and can't resist the bait
    Lol Damdred, I am the bait
  • But how would it be fair if we use their same tactics against them?

1. Meadows can rr because she's cool, if I do it it's pathetic and cheating
    2. Multis are just part of the game if BLATANTLY used against us by them and even advertised, but clearly it's only us being Butthurt cheaters if god forbid someone hurts jonesy with one
    3. Them finding bank farms and inactives is pure skill, we are obvious cheaters and farmers if we find their created inacts and farms
    4. If they're on top early, that's the only thing mattered, if we are then only the round winners and midgame heros matter
    5. Someone made a dw and grabbed one of us? Wow so amazing and admirable! Outplayed! They get rolled by a dw? Rofl noob shit builder needs dw to hit us
    6. Oh flazer farmed 3 obvious actives Multi farms and a suicider out of noob? Wow what a great find! Darius hit two of 9 incredibly obvious inactive farms out of noob? Haha obvious farmer!!!
    7. We get kted? Lol owned noob!!! They get kted? We died with honor and nobody could stop us without it

It just writes itself lol, I walked in this game after 10 years took a shit in your house, wiped my ass with your dog then walked out, and all you can do is pretend it never happened
    1. Meadows is cool. You are not
    2. Damn straight. You dont touch the jonesy. He was molested enough :(
    3. Well yes. I mean didnt YOU admit to having more than one account this round for "testing"?
    4. War kills the true tops. Your ranking is just bottom feeding(and nap whoring).
    5. People would roll your ass with an oceanic so stuff it.
    6. See #3
    7 Well you are a bottom feeding scrub so... yeah

If you walked into my house and took a shit and wiped with the dog and you'd find a .44 round between your eyes(maybe two for shits n giggles)

NEXT

1. You're a nobody, who cares what you think.
    2. How does his dick taste? You seem like an expert on the subject
    3. No, that was all a troll you fucking moron lol
    4. The fuck are you on about? I am the true tops dipshit, there was no war last round, just my boys vs theirs in some ua style skirmishes and we melted all of them easily because they were just paper dw kds temporarily propped up by goon counts until I used them as land farms for a true top kd.
    5. Never once been rolled in a round on s1 without a broken dw being the first break, or at MINIMUM 8 Multis suiciding on me. I probably hold the all time record for most news in a single round.
    6/7. I'm the best player to ever touch the game, you are rando trash. Don't speak to me lol

• 1. Lie
    2. Lie
    3. Lie
    4. Lie
    5. Lie
    6. Lie
    7. Lie
    8. Lie

We get the point
  • Fuck all you tools!

Everyone knows Im the shit... send me a message on AIM JonesL and I will tell you how to make a proper KD... fuck gotta teach these newbs all over again
  • Lol .44 magnum Whata feg, get a real handgun scrub
    Why? If you think you're walking away after being hit by a .44 you're mistaken. "feg"
    This is like trying to have an intelligent conversation with a vegetable.

I just prefer a pistol with a magazine over a revolver. Not saying anyone would walk away from a .44. I have a .45 1911 with a hicap mag, in personal defense I would prefer 15 rounds over the 5 or 6 rounds you have with a revolver, also when I have used a revolver at the range the recoil is significant over the 1911
  • this thread grew pretty fast
  • Yanks and their big boy guns
  • can the mods please close this thread now? Jobs a gooden, chumps have weeped. Now let the round move on. Thanks
  • Plz train more tops so my trashy KD can break top 50.
  • can the mods please close this thread now? Jobs a gooden, chumps have weeped. Now let the round move on. Thanks
    Aww are you scared to keep it open because the lies hurt to type Lynoob?

• tyrsis for rank 1
  • tyrsis for rank 1
  • tyrsis for rank 1
  • tyrsis for rank 1
  • yawn, 12 hour sleep.
  • edited May 2014
    This thread legitimately bothers me.

Two rounds back, and I see that SK has become a kindergartners-who-know-how-to-spreadsheet arena. Intra-alliance hits? Signing up to ruin another person's round? Putting a month of time into a game just to hurt someone else out of vengeance?

Whether it's Darius hitting Lynog on s2, or the garbage happening on s1, I don't understand people come in here posting about betrayal and vengeance like it's something to be proud of.
  • This thread legitimately bothers me.

Two rounds back, and I see that SK has become a kindergartners-who-know-how-to-spreadsheet arena. Intra-alliance hits? Signing up to ruin another person's round? Putting a month of time into a game just to hurt someone else out of vengeance?

Whether it's Darius hitting Lynog on s2, or the garbage happening on s1, I don't understand people come in here posting about betrayal and vengeance like it's something to be proud of.
    /Like

You'd have to spend time as a top player to understand, all that's left to do for us is to rail each other, everything else is meaningless with a playerbase this small
  • I kinda agree with Merle the inner alliance kinda suxs. But oh well far to inactive to care this rd
  • Darius you have never spent time on the top, unless you was cheating so u dont know either.
  • Darius you have never spent time on the top, unless you was cheating so u dont know either.
    Been top every round of every round ive ever played lol, I dont mind people talking shit, but this is just an outright lie haha
  • You all cheat stfu
  • You was only top last round after farming/bank farming and running r/r strat with a popfarm. Shut up, ur bad. But u still went down like a bitch.
  • You guys remember when people built legitimate kingdoms?

Oh yeah, me neither

Haha what. Its literally the only reason i play now. Sign up, roll tops, die. Archiving has always been pointless and so is everything else in between.
  • edited May 2014
    Darius you have never spent time on the top, unless you was cheating so u dont know either.
    Been top every round of every round ive ever played lol, I dont mind people talking shit, but this is just an outright lie haha
    Well what do you know. Anotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lie.

Unless if by top you mean top 10, in that case congrats hahaha

Well what do you know. Anotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lie.

Unless if by top you mean top 10, in that case congrats hahaha

What round wasnt I rank 1 in land or nw at some point past the first 2 days?
  • You was only top last round after farming/bank farming and running r/r strat with a popfarm. Shut up, ur bad. But u still went down like a bitch.
    Youre so clueless lol. I used the other r/r top kds pop farm, I never had one of my own.

I then proceeded to outbuild him as a weaker pt, starting from half his size, having about 20 multis constantly suiciding on me, being kidnapped and saboed for multiple weeks straight, then being forced to log in every tick for almost a week to fend of hundreds of multis.

Its actually sad how much people need to cheat to try and stop me, then idiots like you try to call me one. Hahaha