Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Barricade why do you suck at this game? Pls respond

edited May 2014 in General
That kd you love so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much buddy, is shit.

May 20, 16:24:30 Our kingdom Jaedong (1:13) bravely defended against Daenerys Targaryen (2:4) and lost 766 planets.
May 20, 16:35:45 Our kingdom Jaedong (1:13) bravely defended against hippy zippy (1:15) and lost 655 planets.
May 20, 16:36:49 Our kingdom Jaedong (1:13) bravely defended against Rabid Goldfish (1:14) and lost 561 planets.
May 20, 16:36:49 Our kingdom Jaedong (1:13) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
May 20, 16:37:15 Our kingdom Jaedong (1:13) bravely defended against All In (1:15) and lost 483 planets.
Our brave kingdom Last Action Hero (1:20) attacked Jaedong (1:13) and conquered 561 planets

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

p.s

United Kingdom Suicide Hotlines

Samaritans UK & ROI
National
Contact by: Face to Face - Phone - Letter: - E-mail:
Hotline: +44 (0) 8457 90 90 90 (UK - local rate)
Hotline: +44 (0) 8457 90 91 92 (UK minicom)
Hotline: 1850 60 90 90 (ROI - local rate)
Hotline: 1850 60 90 91 (ROI minicom)
E-mail Helpline: [email protected]
24 Hour service:

here u go Barricade

Comments

• hahahahahahahaha
  • :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
  • S1 is funnier than s2
  • S1 is funnier than s2
    Fact :)
  • oh shoooooot
  • looks like they sold out to Proelium to not get rolled...

atleast I know thats what sky did

whatever you are smoking, stop it.
  • edited May 2014
    looks like they sold out to Proelium to not get rolled...

What? We done it for pure laughs. Nothing else.

whatever you are smoking, stop it.
    maybe you did not, but it is confirmed that skydragon did. and yeah nice grabs

and im on drug testing by the courts rn so not smoking anything

• Skydragon never, if you dont know what you're talking about, you shouldn't talk buddy, or you end up looking stupid.
  • Skydragon never, if you dont know what you're talking about, you shouldn't talk buddy, or you end up looking stupid.
    believe what you want..im not obliged to say anymore
    believe what you want..im not obliged to say anymore
    i dont believe what i want, i believe what i know.
  • okay man haha
  • Dankula did you build some defence?
  • idk about u guys but when i want to whore i interalliance roll people... that's the best way to live through the round. do u actually think about what ur saying? no wonder no1 believes u when u say ur a genius
  • I have been turtling like all round bro besides 20k goons.

Arson has shit ass defense, and war abusing sure didn't hurt
  • idk about u guys but when i want to whore i interalliance roll people... that's the best way to live through the round. do u actually think about what ur saying? no wonder no1 believes u when u say ur a genius
    its all good, you guys can believe what you want

• edited May 2014
    Count, I want to say this in no uncertain terms so we all know where we stand.

I do not give a shit about you, your mates, Proelium or any other piece of shit alliance that you may AL. I never did anything to save myself nor said anything of that nature. This hit was done purely for its entertainment value, nothing else. So fuck off.
  • it didnt hurt him but it will hurt you :))
  • haha what im not even AL of Prolium
  • Dankula the genius derailing our thread, just enjoy the view and stop making yourself look sillier by the post. Genius
  • ahah

I think the best part is that people thought Daenerys was me.

Also this is why it's lol that people were scared of TD. Arson hasn't even been active for like a week.
  • it didnt hurt him but it will hurt you :))
    arson is dead
    and i already got grabbed by lexi
  • this is getting fun
  • this is getting fun
    it's been fun all round
    That's painfully obvious because they're doing better than you ever could. Don't start making stuff up about me without providing any evidence, you little shit.
  • Haha My girlfriend will be happy about this, she just smiled. Thanks you guys didn't do this at the end of the round. I can now focus on what I should be doing.

I was at the top and proved I can play countless times, I'm out numbered here in regards to power and it's was always going to happen. Shame about the inter alliance thing though.

As I said in the previous war thread, this was my last round. Good luck with what ever is left.
  • ahah

I think the best part is that people thought Daenerys was me.

Also this is why it's lol that people were scared of TD. Arson hasn't even been active for like a week.
    Sacred of TD -- Not us Jess :)
    That's painfully obvious because they're doing better than you ever could. Don't start making stuff up about me without providing any evidence, you little shit.
    aw lil skydragon getting mad? :'c

• Haha My girlfriend will be happy about this, she just smiled. Thanks you guys didn't do this at the end of the round. I can now focus on what I should be doing.

I was at the top and proved I can play countless times, I'm out numbered here in regards to power and it's was always going to happen. Shame about the inter alliance thing though.

As I said in the previous war thread, this was my last round. Good luck with what ever is left.

yeah Barricade is the one who wins, he gets out of this sad game which we are all trapped in