Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Barricade why do you suck at this game? Pls respond

Comments

• JonesL... if you grab Mercer for me, I will teach you to SK.
    Because you are illiterate..
  • IT'S MULIT BOT!
  • I want a Mulit bot... does it still have all business up front and the party in the rear?
    No can do sorry, gotta gget more TD mad
  • You guys make me mad well the guys in td who aren't focusing on war and letting people die...always was in the past you killed whats infront of you and then focused on what you wanted to kill.
    No can do sorry, gotta gget more TD mad
    Gawd damn noobs being noobs!! You will learn to SK one way or another! You will become a pawn in x3.14x or xBAGPIPESx... just wait. The temptation is too great!
  • You guys make me mad well the guys in td who aren't focusing on war and letting people die...always was in the past you killed whats infront of you and then focused on what you wanted to kill.
    Ian, while I agree with you... I also realize that people must make their own entertainment. If I had known this is the way things would play out, there is no way I would have been one of the top breakers or probably even contributed at all. At this point my KT means nothing... unlike most rounds where I would happily sacrifice my KD for the betterment of the alliance. I will still put up a fight, but its for me. Not them. They dont want to do shit. Fuck them. Kill them all. The alliance will break up and the Uni will farm individual sectors. Let them. I wont do shit anymore unless things change within.
    Didnt graduate!
  • Seems relevant to post this, I've always thought probefarm friends are as bad as having a multi. The end result is the exact same; a kingdom that probes for you. How you go about it is different, still handy.

Not to say I wouldn't do both :D but call a spade a spade.
  • lmao these gifs
  • lmao these gifs
    say that again :))
  • edited May 2014
    enjoy seeing that quote every time you post your usual lies as an attempt to suck jones off so you might be allowed to get rank 2
    It's quite apparent that you don't understand the conditional nature of the word "if" in my comment that you're bandying around like an idiot. Not entirely surprised because I'm convinced that you have Down's Syndrome anyway so I will drop the matter.
    May 22, 01:01:47 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Jaedong (1:13)
    May 22, 01:04:15 Forces from Lexi Belle (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 50 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 445 laser dragoons, and 339 tanks.
    May 22, 01:12:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 170,660 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 01:13:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 99,790 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 01:14:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 397,200 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 01:15:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 299,320 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 01:16:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 82,072 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 01:16:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 01:17:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 22, 01:18:23 Forces from Kano (1:15) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 1,089 planets, 366,210 platinum, 3,412 civilians, 0 energy, and 383 honor.
    Our military has lost: 609 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 4,283 laser dragoons, and 3,098 tanks.

May 22, 01:25:58 Forces from Electric Shock (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Inger, why side with cheaters and farmers? I thought you were a better person than that. :p
  • enjoy seeing that quote every time you post your usual lies as an attempt to suck jones off so you might be allowed to get rank 2
    It's quite apparent that you don't understand the conditional nature of the word "if" in my comment that you're bandying around like an idiot. Not entirely surprised because I'm convinced that you have Down's Syndrome anyway so I will drop the matter.
    May 22, 01:01:47 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Jaedong (1:13)
    May 22, 01:04:15 Forces from Lexi Belle (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 50 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 445 laser dragoons, and 339 tanks.
    May 22, 01:12:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 170,660 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 01:13:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 99,790 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 01:14:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 397,200 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 01:15:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 299,320 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 01:16:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 82,072 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 01:16:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 22, 01:17:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 22, 01:18:23 Forces from Kano (1:15) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 1,089 planets, 366,210 platinum, 3,412 civilians, 0 energy, and 383 honor.
    Our military has lost: 609 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 4,283 laser dragoons, and 3,098 tanks.

May 22, 01:25:58 Forces from Electric Shock (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Inger, why side with cheaters and farmers? I thought you were a better person than that. :p
    I could have breaked him without they're help, but that would have made me send all tanks so a bit of help is good :D

and why not, this is actually good for Jones, he cant complain, i am helping him to die faster :P
  • M=

Lol'ing at the rage. Bunch of noobs, haha. Neg and Kenny are mad. :))
    why is it that when you and your boy friends do that to somebody else, its funny, but when somebody does it to you its suddenly "OMGS YOU NERSDS ARE RAGIN SO HARDZ!!!!1!!11!11ONEONEONE!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"?
  • M=

Lol'ing at the rage. Bunch of noobs, haha. Neg and Kenny are mad. :))
    why is it that when you and your boy friends do that to somebody else, its funny, but when somebody does it to you its suddenly "OMGS YOU NERSDS ARE RAGIN SO HARDZ!!!!1!!11!11ONEONEONE!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"?
    quoted for accuracy
  • why is it that when you and your boy friends do that to somebody else, its funny
    Because we're laughing as we do it? Hence why it's funny?
    but when somebody does it to you its suddenly "OMGS YOU NERSDS ARE RAGIN SO HARDZ!!!!1!!11!11ONEONEONE!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"?
    Because they're in AC and UC spewing verbal diarrhea our way followed by arsons, sabo's, fails and successful grabs after the train that tore through their trash kingdoms?
  • why is it that when you and your boy friends do that to somebody else, its funny
    Because we're laughing as we do it? Hence why it's funny?
    but when somebody does it to you its suddenly "OMGS YOU NERSDS ARE RAGIN SO HARDZ!!!!1!!11!11ONEONEONE!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"?
    Because they're in AC and UC spewing verbal diarrhea our way followed by arsons, sabo's, fails and successful grabs after the train that tore through their trash kingdoms?
    zeal was right, you guys sound exactly the same depending on who has the upper hand at the moment
  • Hard to sound the same when the same people have the upper hand every single round.
  • Hard to sound the same when the same people have the upper hand every single round.
    Hey now you guys do ok when it's 1v5, don't beat yourself up too much buddy
  • Its a mathematical impossibility for it to be 1v5, when barricades group mate was also top 5.
    Plus there was 4 of us.
  • Where is my Suarez crying gif. That's how I feel.. not. These fails etc mean nothing, we just use resources instead of deleting. You keep talking about it, I think you are really upset Jonesy. You actually wanted to archive, but pretend you don't. What a bitch haha.
  • Its a mathematical impossibility for it to be 1v5, when barricades group mate was also top 5.
    Plus there was 4 of us.
    Meadows is about 10-15 people
  • someone give me a cheeseburger anyone
  • someone give me a cheeseburger anyone
  • I havent seen anyone archive unless they full turtle or have al as their bitches
  • Zzzzz lots of qq. Hey smurf
  • Where is my Suarez crying gif. That's how I feel.. not. These fails etc mean nothing, we just use resources instead of deleting. You keep talking about it, I think you are really upset Jonesy. You actually wanted to archive, but pretend you don't. What a bitch haha.
    HAAAA i love how much your hurt, its amazing.