Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Barricade why do you suck at this game? Pls respond

Comments

• someone really is jealous
  • I think its high time u guys left sk like guardia and co

and let sk die with it
    Cool story, guardia is playing this round.
  • edited May 2014
    so angry, now this is how you get people to respond when you make a thread :D

just wipe your cock on their mouths in a lipstick like fashion, works a charm erry time.
    The jokes on you Lynog, I love every minute of this. Baiting a response from me is no victory, you're just giving me a reason to post hahaha

How boring would it be if I couldn't constantly remind you of how shit you are if you just accepted it? I don't see my kd getting rolled 3x by you this round champ ;)
  • I dont see any MTs with atrocious tfs
    me an my little homie Flaz need a catch up, i miss my little homie </3
    me an my little homie Flaz need a catch up, i miss my little homie </3</blockquote>

Is that your name for his dick?
  • I dont see any MTs with atrocious tfs
    He messaged my kd, he's 100 percent playing
  • Darius be quiet you have nothing to offer to this mauling, be a good bitch and go an console your bum boy
  • This is my last round, tired of all these gay ass rivalries and uas and everyone using multis and farms on each other then raging in pfs
  • Darius be quiet you have nothing to offer to this mauling, be a good bitch and go an console your bum boy
    Is the cognitive dissonance of knowing I'm right hurting your brain jones? Sowwy
    This is my last round, tired of all these gay ass rivalries and uas and everyone using multis and farms on each other then raging in pfs
    If sk wasn't like that it would be called goc bud ;)
  • I didn't even read your post to be honest, just knew it was lies because it was posted by you
  • But how would it be fair if we use their same tactics against them?

1. Meadows can rr because she's cool, if I do it it's pathetic and cheating
    2. Multis are just part of the game if BLATANTLY used against us by them and even advertised, but clearly it's only us being Butthurt cheaters if god forbid someone hurts jonesy with one
    3. Them finding bank farms and inactives is pure skill, we are obvious cheaters and farmers if we find their created inacts and farms
    4. If they're on top early, that's the only thing mattered, if we are then only the round winners and midgame heros matter
    5. Someone made a dw and grabbed one of us? Wow so amazing and admirable! Outplayed! They get rolled by a dw? Rofl noob shit builder needs dw to hit us
    6. Oh flazer farmed 3 obvious actives Multi farms and a suicider out of noob? Wow what a great find! Darius hit two of 9 incredibly obvious inactive farms out of noob? Haha obvious farmer!!!
    7. We get kted? Lol owned noob!!! They get kted? We died with honor and nobody could stop us without it

It just writes itself lol, I walked in this game after 10 years took a shit in your house, wiped my ass with your dog then walked out, and all you can do is pretend it never happened
    1. Meadows is cool. You are not
    2. Damn straight. You dont touch the jonesy. He was molested enough :(
    3. Well yes. I mean didnt YOU admit to having more than one account this round for "testing"?
    4. War kills the true tops. Your ranking is just bottom feeding(and nap whoring).
    5. People would roll your ass with an oceanic so stuff it.
    6. See #3
    7 Well you are a bottom feeding scrub so... yeah

If you walked into my house and took a shit and wiped with the dog and you'd find a .44 round between your eyes(maybe two for shits n giggles)

NEXT

• Lol .44 magnum Whata feg, get a real handgun scrub
  • Unless its snub nose, those are pretty badass.
  • Someone needs to throw this sped guy a sympathy reply, hes trying his hardest to be noticed here haha
  • If people didn't care they wouldn't post that's why darius thtead died

all these posts in the name of troll? You giving lynog and co. what they were after that they got to you and can't resist the bait
  • Tldr

Just killed 4600 units
  • Why when the drama is interesting. Both sides think the other side sucks, big deal.

Don't mistake it for caring Damred. They blew that when they didn't pull this stunt endgame. I would have been angry at the time wasted then. They missed a really good chance to make it massive. Like the last day.
  • Cry more, mate.
  • O Holo, Holo, wherefore art thou Holo?
  • Stop caring and play dw AT plz

Its much more fun ruining a kd than archiving a top kd as meadows said rds ago

You dont have tick hit or spreadsheet or make bank farms
  • Why when the drama is interesting. Both sides think the other side sucks, big deal.

Don't mistake it for caring Damred. They blew that when they didn't pull this stunt endgame. I would have been angry at the time wasted then. They missed a really good chance to make it massive. Like the last day.
    The reason we didn't do it end game is simply because we couldn't be bothered playing that long. Honestly anything over 2 weeks is pushing it
  • edited May 2014
    endgame he says. HAAAAAAAAA
  • By the way your very angry. Seething infact hahahaha you loved that kd so much.

In ALliance chat every single day "lets kill daenerys" "we need to slow daenerys" "daenerys is growing fast"

Hahahahahahaha
  • Yeah, he wouldn't shut up about it, lol.
  • Lol .44 magnum Whata feg, get a real handgun scrub
    Why? If you think you're walking away after being hit by a .44 you're mistaken. "feg"
    This is like trying to have an intelligent conversation with a vegetable.

• Guys only early game matters.
  • Only dws matter
  • Pretty sure it only matters when you sign up first SS (1) and delete mode, youve won
  • No dominator 1.12 is always first