Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Barricade why do you suck at this game? Pls respond

Comments

• Where is my post in that thread cory?

HAha darius, he clearly has forgot.

I was first for the majority of the round until the kt on me. If you go by your logic, I'm the winner. Cause last round jonesy and lynog were first, but got smacked around. Which is it?
    But how will they win if they can't change the conditions for a win every time they lose?
  • so much anger in here :) people who care so much keep on responding :) adorable.
  • I knew i should have rolled daenay targatten with my AT
  • so I'm irrelevant and can't say anything
    Adorbs
  • edited May 2014
    Barricade ill show you proof that the suicide probes were all legit players, just as soon as you explain to me about you and your group farming a known bank farm seconds after it disbanded. Its convenient the way you never posted in my topic proving you cheated, best to just keep quiet hey?

And also; i dont need bank farms, i just find other peoples (mostly your groups) and rob them until they rage disband and farm them.

May 18, 19:56:19 Our kingdom Wasteomind (1:12) bravely defended against Lexi Belle (1:13) and lost 214 planets.
    May 18, 19:57:15 Our kingdom Wasteomind (1:12) bravely defended against Jaedong (1:13) and lost 154 planets.
    May 18, 19:58:14 Our kingdom Wasteomind (1:12) bravely defended against SilentGodz (1:13) and lost 106 planets.
    May 18, 19:58:14 Our kingdom Wasteomind (1:12) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    May 18, 19:58:22 Our kingdom Wasteomind (1:12) bravely defended against SilentGodz (1:13) and lost 83 planets.
    May 18, 20:00:32 Our kingdom Wasteomind (1:12) bravely defended against Jaedong (1:13) and lost 87 planets.
    May 18, 20:08:01 Our kingdom Wasteomind (1:12) bravely defended against Electric Shock (1:13) and lost 75 planets.
    May 18, 20:08:06 Our kingdom Wasteomind (1:12) bravely defended against Electric Shock (1:13) and lost 71 planets.

Also while your at it, could you explain this

May 16, 05:17:46 Our brave kingdom Jaedong (1:13) attacked Reebok (1:8) and conquered 104 planets.
    May 16, 05:17:51 Our brave kingdom Jaedong (1:13) attacked Reebok (1:8) and conquered 83 planets.
    May 16, 06:00:04 Our brave kingdom Jaedong (1:13) attacked Reebok (1:8) and conquered 39 planets.
    May 16, 06:00:08 Our brave kingdom Jaedong (1:13) attacked Reebok (1:8) and conquered 33 planets.

That was at 2k land and you was mysti hahaha. Honestly so much farm, so poor player..
  • so much free land, how can you still be so shit? it just doesnt make god daym sense to me!
  • Jaedong (1:13)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on May 20, 09:35:59i could hit her powerless after someone already broke her. if her wls out.

she coudlnt break me without a lot of tanks. ill calc

---- Original message received May 20, 09:32:43 from hippy zippy (1:15) ----
    >> Is that close to breaking you? im on the phone and cant really tell. Small screen :P

this is hilarious.

ICQ Number: JonesyL can't take me one on one,sits on his wls for 24hrs
    MSN Address: Knew I'd have owned his ass, despite his bank farming

so someone who farmed a known bankfarm and also farmed allkinds of other shite (proven) is saying someone was scared to face him 1 v 1 after literally BEGGING for some other kds to ruin him so he could hit AFTER them and claims people are scared for 1v1s? These two tards are just god daym adorable arent they. So many retard geniuses in this place i tell ye.
  • So what is Jones now, 3 for 3 in rounds of totally outbuilding the chuckle brothers?
    I love your imagination
    Its not imagination mate, you literally admitted he beat you the first time. Then his last 2 rounds he totally outplayed both of you and was #1 yet again.

Cant win em all mate.....or any for that matter judging on your performances.

Did you miss last round completely or is your head that far up his ass?
    Wasnt that the round when Jones was #1 again and we smashed shitloads of kds then got KTed and you crawled out of the woodwork a few weeks later pulling a dank and claiming you killed everyone?

If not then yeah I missed last round completely.

• Thats the round hes talking about yeah hahahaha
  • Ours win = visible to all.

Their win = only exists in the genius/retard realm.

Winner winner chicken dinner. Them dam scousers are just too good :D
  • Do you guys actually think that's how it went or are you just posturing?

You were 100k ahead of a couple mounts as dw then massed goons to hit people with double your defense, only capable of doing so with a broken round bonus and pt.

It's actually unreal how much credit you give yourselves lmao
  • We was about 300k ahead after our goon push. Anyway thats last round noone cares.

Pretty sure we just raped your idol and friends without any broken pt or round bonus :D

• It's actually unreal how much credit you give yourselves lmao

• edited May 2014
    We was about 300k ahead after our goon push. Anyway thats last round noone cares.

Pretty sure we just raped your idol and friends without any broken pt or round bonus :D

And it only took 9 of you working together without me being there to help him!

Grats
  • I think i gave away a rank #1 kd that round... didn't like every1 important get kted or multid too?
  • We was about 300k ahead after our goon push. Anyway thats last round noone cares.

Grats
    Pretty sure theres only 4 of us? :D

He was in the stacked alliance with all the best offence and farmed his ass off and still couldnt keep up hahaha
  • Oh it was that round? Like I said then 3 for 3

Pretty disappointing
  • I think i gave away a rank #1 kd that round... didn't like every1 important get kted or multid too?
    Only in the real world brother, in the retard world things work alot differently, rage boils over and baby jesus cries like nothing you have ever seen before,

ps. that MY fag Silentgodz is ready and waiting for your smooth sausage to enter his slightly elasticated bunghole. :D

Grats
    Pretty sure theres only 4 of us? :D

He was in the stacked alliance with all the best offence and farmed his ass off and still couldnt keep up hahaha
    4 of you running how many accounts?
  • edited May 2014
    May 21, 06:41:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 21, 06:45:35 Forces from Liverpoolwin (1:6) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    May 21, 06:46:58 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: SilentGodz (1:13)
    Mission: Spy on Kingdom
    Probes Sent: 71,200 (Lost: 534)
    May 21, 06:47:58 Forces from SilentGodz (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 802 planets, 21 platinum, 13,200 civilians, 41,452 energy, and 238 honor.

Nice multi you got there.
  • May 21, 06:41:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 21, 06:45:35 Forces from Liverpoolwin (1:6) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    May 21, 06:46:58 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: SilentGodz (1:13)
    Mission: Spy on Kingdom
    Probes Sent: 71,200 (Lost: 534)
    May 21, 06:47:58 Forces from SilentGodz (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 802 planets, 21 platinum, 13,200 civilians, 41,452 energy, and 238 honor.

Nice multi you got there.
    You're allowed having friends probe them, but they can't do the same?

Hypocrisy at its best.
  • They have no friends. It's a blatant farm. Believe it or not, I don't really care, lol. :p
  • I think its high time u guys left sk like guardia and co

and let sk die with it
  • But how would it be fair if we use their same tactics against them?

1. Meadows can rr because she's cool, if I do it it's pathetic and cheating
    2. Multis are just part of the game if BLATANTLY used against us by them and even advertised, but clearly it's only us being Butthurt cheaters if god forbid someone hurts jonesy with one
    3. Them finding bank farms and inactives is pure skill, we are obvious cheaters and farmers if we find their created inacts and farms
    4. If they're on top early, that's the only thing mattered, if we are then only the round winners and midgame heros matter
    5. Someone made a dw and grabbed one of us? Wow so amazing and admirable! Outplayed! They get rolled by a dw? Rofl noob shit builder needs dw to hit us
    6. Oh flazer farmed 3 obvious actives Multi farms and a suicider out of noob? Wow what a great find! Darius hit two of 9 incredibly obvious inactive farms out of noob? Haha obvious farmer!!!
    7. We get kted? Lol owned noob!!! They get kted? We died with honor and nobody could stop us without it

It just writes itself lol, I walked in this game after 10 years took a shit in your house, wiped my ass with your dog then walked out, and all you can do is pretend it never happened
  • My eyes glazed over before I reached point 1..
  • edited May 2014
    Oh Darius just tore apart our entire argument? Better pretend I'm illiterate

Maybe you're not pretending, but it sure seems like you paid attention to that last thread I made, how hard was it not to post Lynoob? I know you wanted to, but Liam would've for sure shit on your car just like I shit in your mouth
  • so angry, now this is how you get people to respond when you make a thread :D

just wipe your cock on their mouths in a lipstick like fashion, works a charm erry time.